Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Stalker

Katakuna

So many [stalker] threads... why isnt there a fanfic on him in the fan section yet >.>

Your wish is my command.

=======

Another connection on the comms disrupts my meditation. A picture of a single Tenno is revealed to me. I recognize it as the Trinity.

“Responsible for the death of Captain Vor,” stated a disembodied garbled voice.

Captain Vor. I have had no previous dealings with him. I knew not what kind of man he was. Such information is irrelevant. I need only one word.

“Assassinate.”

The mission was set. The comms abruptly shut down, sealing the contract. I required no time for preparation. Immediately, I set out to find this Trinity.

No Tenno can hide from me. I found the Trinity in Kiliken, protecting its slumbering kin in the cryopod. The temptation to forever silence the encased Tenno was great, but I had my mission.

“You will pay for your crimes against Captain Vor, Trinity.”

It ignored me, paying no heed as it continued to fell the Corpus that attempted to reach the pod. It matters not, Trinity will be punished. Studying the Tenno, gauging its fighting skill, I waited until its Link was down to make my appearance. Rising from my meditation, I unsheathed my sword.

The Trinity was uncharacteristically startled, firing futilely upon my shields. It had no chance. In one swift stroke, my blade pierced its warframe. The sensation of ripping through its false skin was euphoric. Were it up to me, I would turn about and slash it again, and again, and again; but restraint was necessary.

With a brief glance down at the fallen Tenno, I returned to my meditative stance.

“It is done. This one has been punished.”

With a teleport back to my ship, my meditation resumed. The silent serenity meditation produced only strengthened my resolve. I am without identity, but the Tenno have taken to labeling me “Stalker.” So shall it be.

I am the Stalker. I will punish all Tenno. One by one, until none remain.

Took you less than an hour to write that? Man, would take me weeks to write something way more crummy :D

To be fair, I had this idea bouncing around in my noggin since I encountered the Stalker in this exact fashion the other day. I was just too lazy to put the idea into words until I read Arlayn's query.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...