Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Poseidon - Warframe.

SwingTime

Okay here is the updated concept. 

The Warframes name is Poseidon. He is a water based elemental type.

Some quick colours I did for him.

warframe_by_chuck_nothing-d781o7r.png

Powers.

Dehydrate - Drains all the water/blood form the targeted enemy.

Surf - Propel yourself forward with a stream of water knocking down enemy's 

Vortex - Causes to water swirl around the player which deflects enemy fire and knocks back enemy's attackers.

Tsunami - Summons a massive wave that crushes and sweeps away all enemy's in it's way.

warframe_powers_by_chuck_nothing-d781oi6
Some alternate helmets.

sketch__warframe_by_chuck_nothing-d6wrxp

Edited by SwingTime

Seems decent but the Loki is slated to be the Jester in Warframe. I love the idea of a Warframe that focuses purely on tricks and more so then Loki but as with anything there is a fine line between tricks and trolling.

What abilities would he have?

1. Amazing art. Like no joke that is really cool and I love the upper left alt helmet.

2. We already have a trickster, loki. :/

3. Maybe not trickster but when I look at him I think like like a corruptor kind of frame

Skill 1: Error

single target confuses and enemy and does DOT. Extra damage to robots

2:  Data transfer

Teleports to enemy doing small aoe knocback

3: Overclock

Team buff increased proc chance, decreased chance of enemy procs happening, small damage boost

4: Corruption:

Large blast that does moderate initial damage and DOT

Love, love, LOVE this but you should change the type of frame it is.

1. Amazing art. Like no joke that is really cool and I love the upper left alt helmet.

2. We already have a trickster, loki. :/

3. Maybe not trickster but when I look at him I think like like a corruptor kind of frame

Skill 1: Error

single target confuses and enemy and does DOT. Extra damage to robots

2:  Data transfer

Teleports to enemy doing small aoe knocback

3: Overclock

Team buff increased proc chance, decreased chance of enemy procs happening, small damage boost

4: Corruption:

Large blast that does moderate initial damage and DOT

I like this for this concept, except for the 3rd (just get rid of the damage buff, proc chance is fine) and the 4th ability (It needs something more than just another nuke).

EDIT: I don't agree that Loki is already the "jester" of warframe, but for the sake of this concept going well you should change the type because everyone is going to make that point regardless.

Edited by GIMO

Okay so here are some different abilities I've come up with. I came up with two sets, one for water, and one for the jester.

I still like the idea of the jester, but more of as the Fool then a trickster. 

Water based ability's 

Dehydrate - Drains all the water/blood form the targeted enemy.

Purify - Uses healing water to regenerate the health of your allies.

Vortex - Causes to water swirl around the player which deflects enemy fire and knocks back enemy's attackers.

Tidal-wave - Summons a massive amount of water and push's it in all directions.

Jester powers. 

Masquerade - Exchange your appearance with any enemy causing all other enemy's to fire at the disguised enemy.

Puppeteer  -  Takes control of any enemy targeted.

Feign - If you taken to much damage the player can feign the their own death for a moment until enemies lose interest. 

Dance of Death - Causes all enemies to start jumping around and shooting each other. 

• 1 month later...

There is already a move called vortex (Vauban)

A simple fix, rename it Malestrom, which is a water vortex. Bam.

With Surf, I think it'd be cool if you had the choice to ride the wave doing extra damage on top of the knockdown or not. I'm not sure if this could be done, but would be awesome. Surf's up!

As for the concept itself and the powers, I like it. It of course would need some tweaks, but a water frame is still missing and would be cool. I don't know how he could be changed (like how Zephyr has less mass and floats).

With the Vortex/Malestrom power it would be cool if like Zephyrs, Tornadoes the damage type could be augmented by hitting it with an element (ice to freeze, fire to boil, water conducts electricity well and so on).

On to the design, he does look way too jester like and also way too scrawny (get that boy a sandwich!). For a revamp, think about how Zephyr looks bird-like. His face should either look sea creature-like (while still being ninja esk) or like a dive mask. He should have fins on his legs and arms, like a sail fish and/or marlin, maybe even some flipper looking things. If not a sail, a shark fin/s and maybe even gills or gill-looking things. His coloration could even be like that of a shark or whale, dark on top, light underneath. Fish scales (in certain places) that shine would be cool too. He should always look wet/soaked but without actually being so. Maybe for his suit animations (like frosts cold air shoulder swimmies) he could have pulsating jellyfish-type spots (one on the top of the shoulder, another on his back or something) and breathing gills in the neck vicinity. An idea for the helm, an open shark mouth shaped head.

That's all I got for now. Hope this helps. 

Edited by (PS4)GR13V4NC3