Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Cosmic Void - Otakus Welcome!

(PSN)capowell18

Hey guys!

I just started playing Warframe 3 days ago as I finally got my PS4 and I've been playing it non-stop since.

I was going through the forums learning all kinds of things and I saw this clan and it seems pretty epic and i would love to join it.

I have a rank 14 Loki and my mastery rank is 1

I play a couple of hours a day every day if I can

I have a mic and a wireless keyboard so I can chat easily

I live in Finland but I have a great internet connection so I dont think I'm going to lag that much

my PSN: FIN-KANA

I'm gonna go play now, bye!

Hey guys!

I just started playing Warframe 3 days ago as I finally got my PS4 and I've been playing it non-stop since.

I was going through the forums learning all kinds of things and I saw this clan and it seems pretty epic and i would love to join it.

I have a rank 14 Loki and my mastery rank is 1

I play a couple of hours a day every day if I can

I have a mic and a wireless keyboard so I can chat easily

I live in Finland but I have a great internet connection so I dont think I'm going to lag that much

my PSN: FIN-KANA

I'm gonna go play now, bye!

Hello FIN-KANA

Hope you're enjoying the game!

Your application has been reviewed and accepted, welcome to the clan!

An Invitation will be sent to you shortly, do check it out in-game.

PM me or capowell18 if you have any questions or help. Have fun!

Hey all, I just started playing warframe around two days ago and love it so far, I also love anime and I am currently watching bleach (I am behind). I am going to play every day that I can, I have a busy life with work and college and hopefully be a assist to this clan.

Heya Desolate River.

When I first started playing Warframe on PC I was pretty addicted too. Glad your enjoying it! If you've got any questions feel free to send me or one of our recruiters a PM. <3 Application reviewed and accepted, An invite has been sent to your account.

Welcome!                             

Edited by (PS4)capowell18

Hey guys, do we have a clan emblem? I haven't been able to login on my PS4 for 24h now (which absolutely SUCKS) so I can't check myself.

Also I noticed that platinum is discounted until the 27th but I haven't seen anything about it anywhere so I thought I should tell you guys.

Hey guys, do we have a clan emblem? I haven't been able to login on my PS4 for 24h now (which absolutely SUCKS) so I can't check myself.

Also I noticed that platinum is discounted until the 27th but I haven't seen anything about it anywhere so I thought I should tell you guys.

I'm working on one, I've sent a few different ideas to clan members to see what they like/don't like. If you've got an idea for one feel free to PM me! <3 I was thinking about using something anime/japanese related like a zodiac sign or something to that effect, nothing final yet though.

Hello fellow Tenno...!!!

I´m looking for clan to join, i play some hours everyday, since i have to work, but i really love the game and have several warframes and weapons already.

I play mainly to have fun, and love the cooperative aspect of the game more than the competitive one.

Only problem i have right now is that my internet its restricted, so i'm not able to join a game sometimes :(, i'm lookin for  a solution with my internet provider.

But if you accept me i promise to do all i can to help the clan, even if that means contributing with materials only, due to my problems connecting with other people.

And of course i love anime....!!!

By the way i'm from Honduras in Central America, but i'm  good at writing and reading  english (no so good at speaking it... but well...)

I hope you consider my aplication and accept it, if you think i can be of help to the clan..... :)

Cheers....!!!!

Hello fellow Tenno...!!!

I´m looking for clan to join, i play some hours everyday, since i have to work, but i really love the game and have several warframes and weapons already.

I play mainly to have fun, and love the cooperative aspect of the game more than the competitive one.

Only problem i have right now is that my internet its restricted, so i'm not able to join a game sometimes :(, i'm lookin for  a solution with my internet provider.

But if you accept me i promise to do all i can to help the clan, even if that means contributing with materials only, due to my problems connecting with other people.

And of course i love anime....!!!

By the way i'm from Honduras in Central America, but i'm  good at writing and reading  english (no so good at speaking it... but well...)

I hope you consider my aplication and accept it, if you think i can be of help to the clan..... :)

Cheers....!!!!

Application... Accepted, welcome Thiamath!

It's fine if you can't play with others, though it shouldn't be a problem as whoever plays a mission uses the hosts connection, so if you've got a bad connection playing with a host who has a good connection, you should have a good connection. Even then there's always clan chat if you want to talk to our members. ^^

You can expect an invite within roughly 1-2 hours, glad to have you with us!

Edited by (PS4)capowell18

Thanks for accepting me....!!!!

Now if i'm correct i must craft a dojo key, rigth?

For that i have to buy the blueprint from the market, its the first thing i'll do when i get home in about 3 more hrs.

I've never been in a tenno dojo, so i'm kind of excited for this....!!!  :)

Muchas gracias de nuevo.......!!!  (many thanks again...!!!)

Thanks for accepting me....!!!!

Now if i'm correct i must craft a dojo key, rigth?

For that i have to buy the blueprint from the market, its the first thing i'll do when i get home in about 3 more hrs.

I've never been in a tenno dojo, so i'm kind of excited for this....!!!  :)

Actually, the Dojo key BP will be automatically added to your foundry free of charge once you accept the invite. I'm sure you'll love our Dojo, it is quite large!

Are you still accepting people? if so id be intrested im abit of a loner  but a clan wouldnt be too bad xD

I only just started playing i think last week but loving it and playing it every day :P

And i think the fact i have round 162GB of anime downloaded means i love anime? XD

Of course! We're always accepting new members. ^^

ONLY 162 GB? What are you, casual? Heh, just kidding.

Application reviewed and accepted. Welcome to the clan PandaKingPanda!

PSN: Xeduck

I've recently just gotten my PS4 and have only just begun playing. I am a Student so i would have to say that my play time would be in my off hours which is still pretty considerable. I tried getting the game for my PC but my computer couldn't handle it. The PS4 however, can. Also i am a big fan of anime! I've been watching since i was a child and i guess i could be considered a bit of an otaku, a sophisticated and cool otaku that is.

PSN: Xeduck

I've recently just gotten my PS4 and have only just begun playing. I am a Student so i would have to say that my play time would be in my off hours which is still pretty considerable. I tried getting the game for my PC but my computer couldn't handle it. The PS4 however, can. Also i am a big fan of anime! I've been watching since i was a child and i guess i could be considered a bit of an otaku, a sophisticated and cool otaku that is.

Hellloooo Xeduck! ^^

Your application has been approved, an invite has been sent to your account.

You sound like my kind of guy! Glad to have you with us, if you've got any questions feel free to ask. <3

Hey I would love to join this clan. I've been playing wf everyday since ps4 release. I play aggressive and have my teammates back. I just need a good home for my frames. Psn jdfoster426

jdfoster,

You're already in a clan, and looking at your post history you've replied to quite a few recruitment threads within the hour, so I'll go ahead assume you've found a clan already. ^^

'Sup guys. 

I just recently got into Warframe and just hit Rank 2 several days ago, and found out that clans were a thing on here. I usually get on whenever time allows me to, so about 1-2 hours, and I'll try and contribute to the clan whenever I can in any way.

As for anime I'm not really a huge fan, but a couple of my friends got me recently into one called Attack on Titan, so yeah. Hope this goes through. :D

Edited by (PS4)Aphix-_-

Hey Aphix-_-!

So, uhh your application is a bit off...

No, I'm joking. Congrats! Your application has indeed been approved and an invite will be sent to your PSN. Welcome to Cosmic Void!

Any questions you can ask either me, any other recruiter or the high and mighty Mr. capowell18 himself. ^_^

Hi, i'm interested in joining. I play regularly, looking for a clan to help unlock some more nodes and do some tower runs.

Heya! Sorry for the late response, I might be able to shoot you an invite later today if I have time, otherwise one of our recruiters might be able to shoot you an invite. You didn't say how long you've been playing though, or whether or not your into anime/manga. So I guess your application can be considered pending. ^^

Invite reviewed and accepted as pending, an invite will be sent to your account. Welcome!  (≧∇≦)/

Ohai guys. Im interested in joining Cosmic Void so gonna make this app well worth it.

I'll try and contribute to the clan whenever I can and I usually get on when time lets me as I'm busy in school and what not. Been a PC player who migrated to PS4 so gonna be playing more often.

For anime, a huge fan myself, though Netflix is my only source for it (for which they have very little) :(