Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Cosmic Void - Otakus Welcome!

(PSN)capowell18

Name:DatMonkey_boii

I play every day for probably 2-3 hours and i like some animes 

DatMonkey_boii,

Invite accepted as pending, you didn't put how long you've been playing. ^_- Nevertheless, I will send an invite to your account!

Just to clarify; when an invite is accepted as "pending" it means you'll still  receive an invite, but you will be asked the question that you did not post along with your application. e.g. if you left out whether or not you liked anime then you would be asked if you liked anime via a PSN message, if no response is received within 48 hours then your application will be denied. Unless of course, you were offline during that period. ^^

Hi, my PSN is Secrius. I've been looking for a clan for a little bit ever since is tarted playing warframe about 2 weeks ago, and I saw yours. The fact that you welcome anime/manga lovers is really awesome. I am a big fan of both. I tend to marathon series daily \_(^.^)_/. I would love to join a clan with other anime and manga lovers. I am on 2-3 hours during weekdays and 4-5 hours on weekends. I hope you consider me :D.

What's up Secruis!

Lol, you're more of an anime fan than I am over here. You put me to absolute shame. D:

Anyways, your application has been both reviewed and accepted. Welcome to Cosmic Void! I'll send over an invite to the clan to you sometime today when time permits. ^_^ 

Any questions feel free to ask me or any of the other recruiters, or capowell18 himself.

hey guys!

I'm fairly new to warframe (lvl 19 Oberon) but am quickly learning and getting the hang of it, I am on almost at least once a day for an hour or two. I am more than willing to donate to the clan dojo whenever the opportunity presents itself!

I also am a big fan of Gundam, DBZ, and the old series Tekno man and Neon Genisis Evangelion!

hope to hear form you guys soon!!

in game / psn name is: Gannicus447

Hello guys. Been looking for a clan to join ever since I migrated over to PS4 from the PC (even though I was well aware of PC being updated before it). DX

I play about 2-3 hours, and usually try my best to do whatever I can in that time period.

For anime, I'm weird in the sense that I usually get the soundtrack than the actual episodes. Yeah, but I thoroughly enjoy watchin it too.

I think I'll try and do two applications here. Lol XD

BlackRanger and Gannicus, both of your applications have been both reviewed and accepted! Welcome to the Cosmic Void!

I'll shoot over invites soon when time allows me to. Any questions you have you can either ask me, the other recruiters, or capowell18. ^_^

Hello

I am still new to this game but looking to join a clan. I have been playing for about a week now and would like to find a group that I can learn from as well as contribute to. I play just about everyday. As far as anime I have watched a good amount such as DBZ and Darker than Black.

I hope you consider me for your group.

Hello

I am still new to this game but looking to join a clan. I have been playing for about a week now and would like to find a group that I can learn from as well as contribute to. I play just about everyday. As far as anime I have watched a good amount such as DBZ and Darker than Black.

I hope you consider me for your group.

Hellooo RageDeadman,

We do help our members out, both in doing Tower runs and completing nodes. So if you need anything feel free to ask!

Invite reviewed and accepted, welcome to the clan! (=^-ω-^=)

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings Tenno,

I am currently in a clan but I am looking to move on to a more active clan of Tenno's that do occasional runs and also Dojo PvP for the fun of it.

I have a Mastery Rank of 4 and I own the following frames: Excalibur, Nyx and Nova.

I am very much addicted to this game as I play every night however I do have a wife and family so this tends to be between roughly 11pm and 3am GMT which is when I finally get to indulge peacefully in my gaming habits. :P

I don't really watch Anime that much anymore but I read Manga weekly... Manga's I am currently reading are below;

- One Piece (favourite by far)

- Kingdom (2nd best)

- Naruto

- Bleach

- Hajime No Ippo

- Fairy Tail

I have a few questions for the Cosmic Void clan;

1. Do you have Tenno's active in and around the time I play (11pm - 3am GMT)?

2. Do you participate in friendly Dojo PvP?

3. Do you chat over the mic during gameplay?

4. Do you know who the below quote belongs to without Google's help?

"Scars On The Back Are A Swordsman's Shame!"

I look forward to hearing from you fellow Tenno...

Regard,

The Potent Pigeon. 

Hi there fellow Tenno.

Thats a very good presentation and to answer your questions :

1. Yes we do, it's often during this time that some of us do Orokin Void mission.

2. Sometimes yes :)

3. Maybe some others in the clan are chatting that way. I don't own a mic myself and most of the time we prefer the chatbox but I think you might find people using mics.

4. Roronoa Zoro, when he lost against Dracule Mihawk.

Hope you'll be satisfied with those answers ^^

Sorry my ps4 is haveing a hard time typing but anyway . Hey dude my name is Nathan tate and im from london. Yes i most definitely watch anime heresalist of the stuff im watch right now .Naruto shippuden. Hunter x Hunter. Log horizon. Strike the blood. Nobunagun. Wcw.Nounaga the fool and magical warfare. As for the times i com on they are random, i come on to play a few game to see if thers anything i nee to get and if there is then i set my self a goal which could take a few hour but iim on almost every day. The times i come on very and change. Im almost always up for a party so hit me up.I would love to join your clan but i have a question can someone recommend and good anime going by what i have given you that would be great. Oh i forgot.One piece. Toriko  . My IGN is ItsLerroyJenkins sorry about the format im doing this on my ps4

Hello

I only recently realized that clans were a thing on here and this seemed a good one to join.

Anyway I tend to play often right now, almost every day at random times when i have the chance.

I have played since the playstation 4 came out but have been away because of family and haven't done too much in-game.

I read manga rarely, mostly because when I do I read whole series in a sitting.

Looking forward to gaming with you all.

@Potent_Pigeon : Invitation sent :) Hope to see you around.

Got the invite, accepted and introductions in-game have been made :)

Looking forward to playing with you all... and since you stated that you mainly use clan-chat (no mic) I will use my keyboard when online when necessary... Typing with the controller is painful! 

Regards,

Potent Pigeon

*Update*

For those curious, we have already started building the Tenno Research Lab and are currently in the process of making the new weapons that came out with U12.  Also, we submitted our clan emblem so we're waiting for that to get approved. (Will add the emblem to the OP when it gets approved.)

Hope to see you all in game!

Hi guys, saw this clan and thought I'd fit right in. I play whenever I have at least an hour to spare, been playing for about three weeks, averaging 12 hours a week. I am obsessed with manga, chances are I'm reading manga if I'm not playing warframe.

Hi guys, saw this clan and thought I'd fit right in. I play whenever I have at least an hour to spare, been playing for about three weeks, averaging 12 hours a week. I am obsessed with manga, chances are I'm reading manga if I'm not playing warframe.

Cool! I love manga as well. Application reviewed and accepted, however. You are already in a clan. If you would like to join us you'll have to leave your current one.

Hi mi psn name is : alelokogh i play every days 2 hours and i want join here because im searching a good clan :3 i can help all menbers

Application reviewed and accepted, however. You are already in a clan. If you would like to join us you'll have to leave your current one.

Edited by (PS4)capowell18