UPDATE #11.5 – The Cicero Crisis
Note: This Update contains content, changes, and relevant fixes from PC Update 11.2.0 to 11.5.8
The Cicero Crisis event begins shortly (2:30 PM EST), and is on until Feb 6th 12:00 PM EST!
For more information on the Cicero Crisis event click here: https://warframe.com...4-cicero-crisis
New Warframe: OBERON – the Paladin Warframe!
Equally adept at healing friends or striking down the enemy. Oberon embodies the balance Tenno are sworn to uphold. Find him today by fighting Vay Hek!
- New Forest Tile set reveal! Within the Cicero Crisis Event node on Earth is a first look at the new Forest tileset!
- Corpus Gas City Expansion.
- New primary weapons: Karak, Penta, Cernos
- New secondary weapons: The Stug, Aklex, Magnus
- New melee weapons: The Magistar, Scoliac, Dual Kamas
- Burston Prime! The Void’s influence has further permeated the Orokin Derelicts… bringing loot with it! Visit The Orokin Derelict Survival missions today to find the Burston Prime!
- The Void’s influence is still strong on the Orokin Derelicts – and some Prime items have a new home. You can now search Orokin Derelict Defenses for the Sicarus Prime BP, Ember Prime BP, and Boar Prime Receiver!
- Forest Weapon Skin pack!
- Network optimizations for melee and beam weapons added!
- Players can now fully customize their controller layout.
- Trophies are now supported! More information here: https://forums.warfr...hy-information/
B = Bronze | S = Silver | G = Gold
Sentinel Proficiency: B
Reach Rank 30 with any Sentinel.
Blade Proficiency: B
Reach Rank 30 with any Longsword or Dual Short Blades weapon.
Brawler Proficiency: B
Reach Rank 30 with any Gauntlets or Hand-to-Hand weapon.
Dagger Proficiency: B
Reach Rank 30 with any Dagger or Dual Daggers weapon.
Heavy Weapon Proficiency: B
Reach Rank 30 with any Heavy Axe, Heavy Hammer, or Heavy Sword weapon.
Pole Weapon Proficiency: B
Reach Rank 30 with any Scythe, Pole-arm or Staff weapon.
Shuriken Proficiency: B
Reach Rank 30 with any Boomerang, Throwing Discs or Throwing Daggers weapon.
Pistol Proficiency: B
Reach Rank 30 with any Pistol or Akimbo Pistols weapon.
Rifle Proficiency: B
Reach Rank 30 with any Rifle or Machine Gun weapon.
Bow Proficiency: B
Reach Rank 30 with any Bow weapon.
Shotgun Proficiency: B
Reach Rank 30 with any Shotgun weapon.
Revive 10 allies.
Our Tools Shape Us: B
Apply 4 different Mods to a single weapon or Warframe.
No Longer a Rookie: B
Reach Rank 2 with any Warframe.
Special Agent: B
Solve 10 Ciphers.
It Keeps Getting Better: G
Play for 10 hours.
Angel of Death: B
Get 100 kills in a single mission.
Field Medic: S
Revive 100 allies.
Weapon Smith: B
Build an item in the Foundry.
Build 20 items in the Foundry.
Systemic Invasions 1.0 is live!
- Grineer & Corpus now periodically attack star chart nodes owned by opposing factions; if successful, battlefront moves to an adjacent node, otherwise faction "rests" before attacking another node.
- The Infested now truly infest! The faction has vacated the Star Chart and now exists as an Invasion faction! Keep your eyes peeled for signs of Infested threats – they’ll strike hard.
Infestation "outbreaks" will occur at random, with a downtime of 12 – 36 hours between attacks. When a node is under Infested threat, battlefront aggressively moves to all adjacent nodes if invasion isn't successfully defended within a matter of hours. Outbreaks continue to spread until reaching a boss node, which leads to Phorid appearing and occupying that boss's node until the invasion is defeated! This system is undergoing continuous changes - several iterations on frequency of invasions and amount of mission required have been tweaked.
Network Bandwidth Optimizations are here!
Clients are now sending half the data they used to. Host outgoing bandwidth has been reduced by 30-40%.
Lotus has recently had a major overhaul. Most of her lines have been re-recorded and now sound more consistent across the entire game. Lotus now uses a brand new DSP system to playback her audio files. Her voice has a more dynamic sound that makes use of some digital audio randomization so her voice effect will sound slightly different every time it plays.
- Paralysis (Third Power) - Now only takes 1/3rd of shields but still calculates damage based on 1/2 shield use.
- Hysteria (Fourth Power) - Now has life gain/regeneration as damage is being dealt to enemies.
- Fireball (First Power) - Deals Direct damage with a 100% Fire proc, on impact deals radial damage with 50% Fire Proc, has a faster travel time.
- Accelerant (New Second Power - was Overheat) - Accelerant affects all enemies in a radius to have knockback + it coats them in fire damage amplifier!
- Fire Blast - Initial radial damage now has 100% fire proc.
- Ember’s World on Fire effects overhaul.
- Venom - Now does viral damage.
- Molt – The Molt Decoy now gets increased health with fusion level.
- Miasma - Damage increase and changed to corrosive damage type.
Warframe Armor Buff across the board: All Warframes have received a buff to their Armor stat.
Ash: Buffed to 65 (from 50).
Banshee: Buffed to 15 (from 10).
Ember: Buffed to 15, (from 10).
Excalibur: Buffed to 65 (from 50).
Frost: Buffed to 190, (from 150).
Loki: Buffed to 65 (from 50).
Mag: Buffed to 65 (from 50).
Nekros: Buffed to 65 (from 50).
Nova: Buffed to 65 (from 50).
Nyx: Buffed to 15 (from 10).
Rhino: Buffed to 190, (from 150).
Saryn: Buffed to 155, (from 125).
Trinity: Buffed to 15 (from 10).
Valkyr: Buffed to 300 (from 200).
Vauban: Buffed to 50, (from 40).
Volt: Buffed to 15 (from 10).
- Buffed Grakata - Higher Proc/Crit chance. Higher damage (9 to 11)
- Buffed Boltor - Projectile flies faster, Upped damage (18 - 25), Higher Crit chance
- Buffed Bolto, Slightly more damage, more crit, projectile speed increase
- Damage and range buff for Tigris - 35-45 per pellet, firing mechanic has pretty hard draw back. so this thing needs to “hit like a truck!” (Scott’s Words!)
- Lanka, puncture by default (5m)
- Weak Energy projectile for Lanka, you can now shoot before weapon is fully charged (although a weaker shot).
- Magnum reload time tweak.
- Heat Dagger and Dual Heat Swords now deal Fire damage with Charge Attacks and Ground Slams
- Amphis now deals Electricity damage on Ground Slams
Clan Trading Tax option is live! For more information, see our FAQ: https://forums.warfr...33-trading-faq/
Melee Auto-Targeting System:
- Allow more customization based on player preference.
- Add Settings for Auto-lock (Melee Assist), attack toward character facing or camera (Align Attacks To Camera)
- Auto-turning the camera to face the target (Camera Tracks Melee Target)
- Updated Gram skin to match faction style better. This is automatic, all your Grams are updated!
- Visibility improvements made to sniper scopes.
- Improved Codex AI display for mod drops.
- Survival Missions will now allow the replenishing of Life Support if the bar hits 0% while a player is activating a life support capsule.
- Flipped positions of timer and broadcast/defense elements when displaying overlay map.
- Offer to sell more slots to user if none left when attempting to claim or rush a Foundry item, followed by offer to buy platinum from store if user has insufficient amount.
- Removed tooltip for daily sign-in reward, and added text field that states it when the roll is finished.
- Alad V - increased Single Player level cap. Zanuka scaling matches Alad's. AI minions spawn a little less frequently.
- Alad V - Added some jump actions on the exterior catwalks for Zanuka to get back to the main platform.
-Improved handling of AI that get hung up or stuck.
-Adding kick and punch events to stealth finisher animations.
-Increased the speed of the social tabs flashing when they have unread messages.
- Reduced effectiveness of the interaction between Rage/Quick Thinking mods to prevent indefinite immortality in all game modes.
- The QuickThinking mod no longer saves you from suicide damage.
- Require movement to do an auto-vault (like we do for wallrunning).
- Added the new capture objective rooms to Orokin Void and Derelicts.
- Disabled scanner in training levels.
- New Corpus Survival and Defense squads using new U11 enemy types.
- Private conversation tabs will now have their chat histories persist through multiple game sessions.
- Alad V – can no longer be pushed/pulled/bounced.
- Volt’s blueprints added to Mission Reward tables. We would like to clarify here that the original U11 notes suggested that his former Boss, J3Golem, would be dropping them in systemic invasions. This is no longer the case, and his parts can be found by playing various missions.
- Trinity’s Blueprint drops have moved to Iliad on Phobos to be dropped by Kril and Vor!
Changes to Trading confirmation pop-ups:
- We now show rarity of Mods as well as Rank, to prevent “Fusion Core Fraud”.
- More visibility to the items involved in the trade to increase awareness at every step of the trade.
- Switched order of getting/giving for the trade accept confirmation, to be consistent with the new offer confirmation. What you are giving is always first, what you are getting is second (matches the slots as well, giving on top, getting on the bottom)
Changes to Sentinel XP distribution:
Based on reports and experiences with slow-ranking Sentinels, we have changed the way Experience is distributed amongst your feisty friends.
- Sentinel kills would split experience between your Sentinel’s weapon and your Warframe, so your Sentinel itself would miss out on experience.
- Weapon kills would split evenly between your Warframe and your Weapon (50% each), then a 42% bonus chunk of experience would be given to the Sentinel and its weapon (21% each). Note that the total XP earned was 142% of what you saw on the screen – now it will be 200%.
- Regular weapon kills divide experience evenly between your weapon and your Warframe (50% each).
- Kills using a Warframe ability give all the experience to the Warframe (as before).
Sentinel weapon kills divide experience evenly between your Sentinel and its weapon (50% each).
- Kills using a precept give all the experience to your Sentinel (as before).
- Experience from other players (shared experience) is split evenly amongst your gear as follows: a quarter goes to your Warframe and a quarter goes to each of your weapons (25% each). If you have a sentinel equipped, a 100% bonus chunk of experience is split evenly between your Sentinel and its weapon (50% each).
Changes to guild roles:
- Must have the Treasurer role to use vault resources to contribute to Dojo rooms/decos
(previously needed the Architect role).
- Must have the Treasurer role to change "Clan Trade Tax Rate"
- Must have the Tech role to start R&D projects (previously anyone could do this).
Changed Orokin Derelict Survival rewards:
- 1K Credit Caches replaced with 2.5K
- 1.5K Credit Caches replaced with 5K
- Common Fusion Cores replaced with Uncommon or Rare Cores.
- Increase limit on the number of rooms allowed in your Dojo. The limit is now 100 rooms!
- Armour/Shield/Health/Damage curves have been modified. We’ve lowered the “bullet sponge” to high level enemies, but they now deal more damage. The armour curve was radically dropped. The health and shields curves dropped slightly as well. However, damage output went up.
- Adjustments to enemies targeting when using melee attacks – they go for you now, not the camera!
- Adjustments to frequency of Lotus dialogue.
- New Sentinels now have the first shooting precept for free, and auto-equipped!
- Eviscerator Bleed proc chance reduced by half.
- We now scale the difficulty of the following bosses:
Lephantis, Vor, Alad V, and Zanuka
Based on the Conclave ratings of the players.
- Lephantis balancing, melee head lunge attack once again knocks down target.
- Rebalanced Alad V and Zanuka difficulty (slight nerf)
- All Sentinel Weapons now respond to fire-rate mods, magazine-size mods, and reload-time mods.
- Dojo flags now show Clan emblem
- Changed Banshee Alt Helmet Alerts to include style type, “Reverb” or “Chorus”.
- We now display active Alerts whether or not the planet has been unlocked to improve awareness.
- Simplification of damage table - bonuses reduced to 3 per type. Resistances reduced to 2 per type. Resistances decreased.
- Armour resistances don’t make enemies entirely immune to damage.
- Added “Critical” and “Reload” stats to Market item descriptions (these already appear in Codex).
- Modified forces applied on loot from containers to prevent pickups from scattering too far.
- Removed Warframe and Sentinel Abilities (Precepts) from Mod Packs and Transmute results.
- Magnetic Proc now deactivates on death or pre-death.
- Added ragdoll events to Crawler elemental deaths to improve Desecrate results.
- Desecrate is now only possible if corpses are present.
- Removed latency in HUD pickup messages and fixed message aggregation (all messages were delayed by 2.5s before they'd show up on the HUD to allow Credit piles to add together; this was annoying for rare things like resource drops and didn't always prevent multiple independent Credit messages)
- Made Sentinel kills count towards your kill stats (including the leaderboard score); stats in profile will now track Sentinel weapons as well.
- Windows are no longer breakable in the spawn room to prevent Survival Exploit.
- Removed Mission Wrinkles in M Prime to improve new player experience (no blindsided Exterminates!)
- Conclave values added for Bane of Corpus, Bane of Grineer, Band of Infested, Expel Corpus, - Expel Grineer, Expel Infested, Smite Corpus, Smite Grineer, Smite Infested
- Seer Reload sound changed.
- Changed mini-map style, included indication of visited areas and areas yet to be discovered in mission.
- Changed how often bullet based hit effect sounds can be played – no more than 4 instances per second.
- Changed organization and layout of Market. Gear is now a subcategory of Equipment.
- Changed bleeding proc/status effect to be much more visible.
- Valkyr’s Ripline is now more violent on AI.
- Redirection mod now remains in the player’s inventory after completing the tutorial.
- Elemental effects hooked up to muzzle flashes on firearms.
- Damage 2.0 effects hooked up to the Mire.
- Updated effects on Nyx’s Mind Control ability.
- Stalker should be smarter about picking travel points to approach the targeted player.
- Melee weapons now use Attack Speed instead of Fire Rate in UI.
- Elemental procs now also deal damage scaled to the weapon you are using.
- Boss flow cinematic tweaks:
- When a boss cutscene plays, the game session is changed to PRIVATE so other players cannot join the game in between boss fights until the end of game.
- Upon beating the boss, additional enemies will stop spawning until at least one player has moved to a new zone.
- Changed Capture targets voices. There are now 2 different voices for each of the Corpus and Grineer factions. They now speak as you chase them/capture them.
- Tweaked Radiation Proc to not last as long on players and is more obvious when active.
- Fixed issue where players knocked into bleedout while using Codex Scanner would lose weapon firing functionality until revived.
- Fixed reported issues related to Codex.
- Fixed Mire not dealing poison damage on its own.
- Fixed issue that made some mods un-tradable.
- Fixed enemy pain barks that were not playing.
- Fixed enemies that would fire after death.
- Fixed enemies killed by Rhino’s Stomp being suspended for eternity in slow motion death.
- Fixed issues with Alad V boss fight and teleportation after falling off level.
- Fixed issue with Tigris where second shot would be fired upon melee, weapon switch, landing a jump, or roll dodging. Performing any of these actions will now cancel the loaded shot from semi automatic behaviour.
- Fixed reported issue of Nova’s Wormhole ability being too high when used above her head.
- Fixed issues related to dead enemies hanging around on clients.
- Fixed knockdown resist mods not working for clients in some situations.
- Fixed: The effect of puncture damage mods being inconsistent
- The dual stat mod now increases existing puncture damage, as intended
- Reworded the text for damage increasing mods to possibly make it clearer
- Fixed rich presence updates failing when the contact list was resized to include more users.
- Fixed some client / host issues with the Capture missions:
- lock the session if all targets are captured or escaped
- made the bounds of the capture context action larger.
- Added ragdoll injury handlers to the capture target to support some more Warframe powers.
- Fixed some enemies not dying when taking magnetic damage.
- Fixed Mods upgrade screen to remember last sorting choice.
- Fixed mod sorting issues when using Price and Recent filters.
- Fixed Trading UI to display only “tradeable” mods.
- Fixed the social menu flashing when it receives messages from the chat history of a tab.
- Fixed color customization that would not be saved if you transitioned between screens.
- Fixed issue where Capture target does not stay downed after a host migration.
- Fixed Mobile Defense dioramas to make sure 1st player always holds datamass in diorama.
- Fixed Corpus security lasers to force knockdown as design intended.
- Fixed Vauban's Vortex crashing the game
- Fixed issues with Sentinel weapon stats not showing correct values.
- Fixed issues where FPS would deteriorate in long missions due to lingering ammo pickups & drops.
- Fixed game hang/freeze when browsing through profile selection screen.
- Fixed issue where Mod grid would refresh if a mod was unselected (making fusing mods frustrating)
- Fixed issues where the Codex Scanner was affected by weapon damage buffs/debuffs (like the Extinguished Dragon Key).
- Fixed issues with Nova’s Wormhole not always working, even if energy was drained.
- Fixed issue with Nova’s Wormhole going through the world environment.
- Fixed issues where damage inflicted by clients would not power up Nyx’s Absorb or Nova’s Antimatter Drop.
- Fixed issue where Nova’s Antimatter Drop would not trigger explosive radial damage in certain cases.
- Fixed issue where enemies would not spawn in Grineer Asteroid Tileset in some cases.
- Fixed issue where Valkyr’s Hysteria added a level 30 Furax to Arsenal on mission complete.
- Fixed issue where Revive Players achievement would spam screen every time you revived someone.
- Fixed players only using a single pistol from their dual set after placing a data mass.
- Fixed Arsenal stats for weapons that have projectiles with complex damage (Ogris and Torid).
- Fixed Loki’s Switch Teleport sometimes giving Target Obstructed message when target isn't obstructed.
- Fixed scanner breaking on last scan charge.
- Fixed Codex title not updating after navigation.
- Fixed Trinity clipping with the Grakata for the Noble Animation set.
- Fixed missing mini-map components in Gas City tile set.
- Fixed percent completed text in the Operation meters clipping the Attacker/Defender icons.
- Fixed some issues where the happenings of the Warframe world (Alerts, invasions) were not being updated in real-time.
- Fixed max deployable resource drones:
Amount of deployable drones varies – you get one for every five mastery ranks.
Mastery 0–4, 1 drone
Mastery 5-9, 2 drones
Mastery 10 +, 3 drones
- All Primes Access get +1 to each tier. So if you are Mastery 14 and Prime Access, you get 4. If Mastery 14 and no Prime Access, you get 3.
- Fixed issues where having Reflex Guard mod equipped could result in rank-up test failures.
- Fixed Research Room objects shaking on client.
- Fixed the Looter Mod Card affecting players performance.
- Fixed the player not returning to the same mission node upon match completion.
- Fixed the player being able to sell an in-progress Blueprint.
- Fixed massive “hitch” when using mod fusion.
- Fixed random enemy patrols stopping and spinning in doors.
- Fixed enemy tier getting reset after host migration.
- Fixed Mobile Defense console context action showing up in other game modes.
- Fixed issue where dying players would not get a Revive or Forfeit prompt.
- Fixed logic with Nova’s Wormhole cast – it is generated from your camera and the height of the cast has been adjusted.
- Fixed Cameras not functioning correctly after being shot once, they’d get stuck trying to play pain animations. Cameras can’t feel pain… yet.
- Fixed any changes to Loadout (Colour, Mods, etc) not being saved if they were made while still in the Arsenal screen as a Lobby countdown ended or Play Now was selected from Arsenal Screen.
-Fixed Client’s weapon Arsenal stats not reflecting Mods/Upgrades after returning from a mission and still in a lobby.
-Fixed incorrect text on 5K credit caches (was only showing 4K) this was showing incorrectly for all void survival missions.
- Fixed issue where star chart and UI would sometimes disappear after completing a mission.
- Fixed issue with chat history being unlimited that resulted in slow loads when opening social menu. Long play sessions with active chats would have experienced this issue.
- Fixed Ember's Fireball level 4 not doing AoE damage on hit.
- Fixed Nekros’s Shadows of the Dead clones not attacking unless attacked first.
- Fixed Dojo rooms and decorations not being cancelable in the process of building.
- Fixed lingering Moa Railgun effects.
- Fixed issue where Carrier’s Vacuum would try to suck up ammo drops if you had maximum ammo and the scanner equipped.
- Fixed a case with toggle sprint where if sprint was toggled on and you aim while standing still, then moving forward would cause you to sprint instead of walk and throw you out of your aim.Now, as soon as you aim you will be toggled out of sprint. This makes it consistent with what happens when you aim while sprinting.
- Fixed issues with End of Mission XP numbers in the UI showing a lower amount than what was being received. Players were seeing less XP in the UI than they were actually receiving in the Database! For example, you may have finished a mission with Nekros receiving 28,000 XP in the GAME UI, but in the Database you were actually getting 54,000 XP.
- Fixed Captain Vor becoming unkillable and not doing anything when affected by his viral proc. His viral proc now does viral DOT instead of the default max health reduction effect.
- Fixed issue that would visually skew Dojo Costs if you visited another clan’s Dojo in a higher tier.
- Fixed selections made in Arsenal prior to missions starting not saving after the mission is complete and you return to your Arsenal.
- Fixed bolt type projectiles not always causing enemies to ragdoll on death (and thus not pinning them).
- Fixed Kick/Punch style weapons not ragdolling enemies with charge attacks.
- Fixed Desecrate not working on Crawlers.
- Fixed error in Trinity's Well of Life that would cause power-in-use bug.
- Fixed error in Valkyr's Rip Line ability that would cause power-in-use bug.
- Fixed issues with dead Grineer’s helmets floating and staying around.
- Fixed Zanuka trying to revive Alad V after he is truly dead and gone.
- Fixed Valkyr's Rip Line being usable on downed players.
- Fixed switching to main weapon when picking up a datamass with the codex scanner equipped.
- Fixed Nyx and Valkyr being vulnerable to Procs from Disruptor and others when Absorb or Hysteria are active.
- Fixed Nekros Shroud Helmet Alert giving Raknis
- Fixed issue with objective marker breaking in the Gas Cities tile set.
- Fixed laser doors not knocking you down, potentially fixes inability to melee after knockdown.
- Fixed random music issues. In-game music now plays at more appropriate intervals and respects the number of AI in proximity to the player.
- Fixed issues with pickups being slow and stuttery. They will no longer pop-out old-timey 1900’s movie fashion.
- Fixed a number of lines incorrectly referencing “ships” while on planets and some lines have been rewritten.
- Fixed issues with Grineer Assassinate alerts not having Grineer bosses to fight.
- Fixed scarves not always getting the correct material.
- Fixed if a host migration happens while a player has the edit decoration tool active in a Dojo, the tool will stop functioning.
- Fixed issue where players would see a blank grey portal in connecting pieces of the Corpus Ship Tiles.
- Fixed progression stopper caused if the capture context action is activated by more than one player.
- Fixed projectile embedded damage and radial damage not being affected by damage mods.
- Fixed dropped loot sometimes going through platform above player and never dropping down to gameplay space.
- Fixed Player getting stuck on a loading screen if they attempt to load the PVP Jupiter Conclave.
- Fixed Torid not gaining bonuses from elemental mods.
- Fixed player unable to melee while wormhole power is active.
- Fixed “power in use” appearing when attempting to cast Wormhole while it is already active.
- Fixed issue on Elara in vent room where players can’t advance due to blocked path
- Fixed issues with throwing direction associated with Vauban’s powers.
- Fixed Resource Drone being disabled in regions that are not unlocked.
- Fixed issue where pickups would get stuck hovering in air.
- Fixed the enemy speed debuff on Valkyr's Warcry ability, so that it is now affected by Ability Mods.
- Fixed issues where Nova’s Molecular Prime could cause enemies to dissolve then reappear as ragdolls.
- Fixed damage against armored enemies with resistances (e.g. fixed Mag doing 1 point of damage to Elite Lancers)
- Fixed some teleport volumes in Gas City Defense to prevent players from escaping the level boundaries.
- Fixed reversed elevator direction indicators.