Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.5: The Cicero Crisis

[DE]Rebecca

Glitch:  The prime access bonus is not affecting how many extractors I can send.  I am rank 10 and have prime access but can only send 3 extractors.

I'm Rank 9 and can send 3 Extractors.... Glitch for 10+ then...?

ALSO! Where is the Vermillion Anti-Toxin Blueprint? Was it removed for the PS4 version?

Edited by (PS4)i_illusion

ALSO! Where is the Vermillion Anti-Toxin Blueprint? Was it removed for the PS4 version?

Maybe I'm wrong then, lol.

But I'm wondering if we got any stealth patches that weren't mentioned in the patch notes.

Edited by (PS4)ariaandkia

So I've got rank 30 weapons and such and Warframes that are higher than level 2, does it mean I essentially have to go and do those things again for them to unlock the trophies, or can I trigger them somehow?

I am really curious about this too.

Edit: I leveled my 21 nova to 22 and the rank 2 trophy dinged. Unfortunately the only shotgun i plan on using is already 30....

Edited by (PS4)CodaniMo

I am really curious about this too.

Edit: I leveled my 21 nova to 22 and the rank 2 trophy dinged. Unfortunately the only shotgun i plan on using is already 30....

I'm wondering where the vermillion blueprints are as well.

And lol, yeah, you just need to rank up.  Problem is ranking up a level 30 weapon isn't possible so either you need a level 29 or you need to rerank something.

I'm wondering where the vermillion blueprints are as well.

And lol, yeah, you just need to rank up.  Problem is ranking up a level 30 weapon isn't possible so either you need a level 29 or you need to rerank something.

I guess i can forma my sobek to reset it's rank without having to sell a weapon or buy more slots.

There is a separate option for Vita remapping Darkrai848... I can't confirm that it works as I do not have a vita-- but it says Remote Play Controls.. or something like that-- it shows the actual Vita lay out-- not PS4 Dualshock 4-- I didn't check to see if you could actually remap the buttons, however.

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012