Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Planetary Conquest!

mynameisd

I find it weird that there is only one map/are to fight on for each planet! can't imagine those armies moving in and out of planets all the time LOl..

anyway maybe quest designs should be something like this instead;

warhammer-40k-dark-crusade-03.jpg

In case some of you remember this game ^^

more real/lore friendly:

Possibility for subfactions.

more characters etc.

More play:

More endgame:

Some areas are for low level, some are for high.

More new areas;

Personally i would like to see how civilians live inside grineer cities, I always imagined them to be filled with all sorts of life :;P people selling stuff, flying ships everywhere, a lot of decay haha, basically something like starwars ^^.

corpus civilians would be cool too, to "grasp" their culture so to speak xD. see some more human side of all these mobs we keep on killing wave after wave of lol.

Let me see if I can break it down since I really don't understand the original post.

Instead of being random ships and crap out in the starchart, it would zoom into the planet and you would fight on different parts of the planet instead of out in the middle of goddamn space, that sounds cool but everything under the picture just looks like a random list of things people want and I don't see how it relates to the picture.

7UXY1qe.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Xuiryus

Let me see if I can break it down since I really don't understand the original post.

Instead of being random ships and crap out in the starchart, it would zoom into the planet and you would fight on different parts of the planet instead of out in the middle of goddamn space, that sounds cool but everything under the picture just looks like a random list of things people want and I don't see how it relates to the picture.

7UXY1qe.jpg

Because right now conquests are like CORPUS VERSUS GRINEER DURRRRRR,

ONE LOOSES A A POINT, DERP BETTER GIVE THE ENTIREEEEEEEEEE PLANET DERP. NOT SO FAST $&*^FACE NEXT DAY CONQUEST AGAIN FOR SAME POINT BUT WE GET BACK THE ENTIRE PLANET $#*(@. CAUSE PLANETARY ASSAULTS LAST A FEW HOURS, YEA RIGHT, DERPA DERP

Edited by mynameisd

Well most of these planets are most likely very barren except for those outposts they fight in.

Pretty sure most of the daily life is going on in space colonies or in large enclaves which would be too difficult to conquer with raid forces as those we see in missions.

So i think all the invading that is going on, is just small forces trying to hold strategic locations. Like outposts.

Ah soulstorm.....good day good days. IMO warhammer is the best strategy action/table top game EVER

If by "best" you mean "most expensive", yeah, sure.

Also the lore and mechanics are being steadily slaughtered for profits. 25 years of worldbuilding down the drain for casualisation...

But hey, you know what they say about profits and feelings.

#goodolddays

PS: oh yeah, before I forgot: prices increased by an average of 50% since I began, about ten years ago. Not a joke. 50%.

Edited by Kaian-a-coel

If by "best" you mean "most expensive", yeah, sure.

Also the lore and mechanics are being steadily slaughtered for profits. 25 years of worldbuilding down the drain for casualisation...

But hey, you know what they say about profits and feelings.

#goodolddays

PS: oh yeah, before I forgot: prices increased by an average of 50% since I began, about ten years ago. Not a joke. 50%.

But as always, profit numbs the feelings.

just kidding, don't worry mate^^ the people behind ROME 2 have picked up WARHAMMER LICENSE= LARGE FRIGGIN BATTLES :D