Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Water Warframe Idea

RedPrimed

This is only my second frame it came up with so its meh, am bad with name so if you guys could help with that. Trying for a stun stealth base

Stats

shield-100

heath-75

speed-1.2

armor-65

energy-150

max

shield-300

health-225

energy-225

polaritys- - aura V and - prime adds a V slot

abilitys

1st Drowning- it encloses in a bubble of water one enemy (you can have more than one out) doing a small dot like 10/15/20/30 dam a second for 10/15/20/30 seconds the enemy is stunned and can't move or attack until it goes away or is shot its mainly can be used to remove the heavy units from the battle for a time this is effected by duration

2nd Clear Waters- becomes clear water and is invisible for 4/6/8/11 seconds as water you take less damage if hit by 10%/17%/24%/30% since your invisible you aren't going to get hit to much so only a small resistence this is effected by duration resistence not changed you get the invible damage bonus

3rd Stunning Flow- send a plate of water in front of you under the enemys feet and knocks them down doing 200/250/300/350 damage effected by range

4th Tsunami- makes a circular wave shockwave that pushes the enemys back with a knock down and ragdoll doing 600/700/800/900 damage

I came up with this in like an hour and will need to change somethings for sure, please give me as much feed back as you can both positive and negative I learn from both

Edited by Sasoka

3rd ability - Wave of death? Stunning flow?

An idea for the 2nd ability: He could be not invisible, and I think it should make him be able to get through enemies and become invincible for a limited time. It would be easy to escape with this ability.

And I think he should focus on Heatlh, rather than Shields, but not really sure.

Edit: Sorry, Shields-Health...

Edited by at35z

3rd ability - Wave of death? Stunning flow?

An idea for the 2nd ability: He could be not invisible, and I think it should make him be able to get through enemies and become invincible for a limited time. It would be easy to escape with this ability.

And I think he should focus on Heatlh, rather than Shields, but not really sure.

Edit: Sorry, Shields-Health...

thanks  for the quick feed back I was thinking of the same thing with the shield but something was telling me no as for the 2nd ability imo a 2nd ability shouldn't make you invincible because of the amount of space it takes and the energy it takes I can switch it with the 3rd ability but I'm trying for a stealth frame too, hmmmmm need more minds in this

Riptide would be a nice name for the third ability.

I don't think the second should just make him invisible, though. We've got enough cloakers--it would be more interesting if this guy took a more novel approach to stealth. Perhaps turn into a puddle that oozes around--you can't attack or be detected, nor can you be hurt--and applies a stagger or knockdown effect to any units you move through/under.

As for the frame names, I have a few suggestions:

-Nereus. Greek for "wet one" and name of a sea deity, derived from neros

-Calder. Welsh name meaning "violent water," from elements caled and dwfr

-Arlen. Cornish name meaning "water battle," from elements ar and lin

1: Oh look another 1.2 speed frame.

2: 1: Freeze clone with DPS, 2: Invsibility clone with damage resist and exactly 1 second less (Read: OP) 3 is a bland aoe knockdown and 4 is a S#&$tier rhino stomp. Imaginative pls.

3: All frames start with 6 polarties, 4 power polarties and 2 other ones.

Just because I didn't like your frame idea for balance on the stats doesn't mean you have to try and diss mine Ik mine needs help with its moves I post that in all my ideas and because every frame has the 4 power polarites you dont need to let people know about it its like saying that your frame has legs for running and 1.2 speed its a stealth frame loki is faster than that nova is the only other frame with 1.2 speed  all the 4th abiltys are aoe and almost every single one has a knock-down/back, stun, or ragdoll.

Edited by Sasoka

It's got exactly the same thing as loki for 2.

1.2 speed is still 1.2 speed

And no, just saying "hit and ragdoll" is more or less EXACTLY what stomp does, except stomp has stasis.

And you forgot the 2 other polarities.

Sigh, and this kind of crap gets on the Council forum?

EDIT: Oh and don't give me the 1 hour excuse, I came up with the first take on Terra, Tarrasque, and Dusk all in 30 minutes to 45 seconds.

Edited by Serialkillerwhale

1: Oh look another 1.2 speed frame.

2: 1: Freeze clone with DPS, 2: Invsibility clone with damage resist and exactly 1 second less (Read: OP) 3 is a bland aoe knockdown and 4 is a S#&$tier rhino stomp. Imaginative pls.

3: All frames start with 6 polarties, 4 power polarties and 2 other ones.

1: Nova is the only 1.2 speed frame... no biggie suggesting another. Loki is 1.25, and should really stay as the only 1.25.

2: Admittedly the abilities could use some work, but frankly I've not been impressed with any of yours, either, so get in line.

3: There's no point in noting the four power polarities--I don't either. He's got the two important ones. So what are you complaining about?

You have no idea how much it irks me when people get all high and mighty in other people's topics--especially when they have ignorant and invalid arguments. This is why I stopped going through the forums and adding things to the index of my own volition, and why I only add things posted in there, now.

1: Really? Last time I checked Loki's page said 1.2, musta been a long while.

2: Seriously? Just flipping say one of mine's a plain clone on all 4 abilities.

3: Frames have 2 normal polarities, he's missing one of them.

EDIT: And from your index, It seems you don't know of Tarrasque or Dusk, Terra admittedly, isn't really as original, mostly being based around "Woo earth frame".

Edited by Serialkillerwhale

EDIT: And from your index, It seems you don't know of Tarrasque or Dusk, Terra admittedly, isn't really as original, mostly being based around "Woo earth frame".

oh wait now I see I made it look like a single - for the polaritys its 2 of them also the 4th isnt like stomp, stomp stops and stuns the enemys this one pushes them kind of like banshees sonic boom the waves points is like to keep the argo down and enemys back and just a tip for the future when making a frame its always good to look at the comparison page on the wiki to give you good ideas on the balance that has with stats

Edited by Sasoka

i love this concept, but the whole invisibility thing and water bubble thing made me think, light is all messed up inside of water, so what if instead of making yoru warframe invisible, you kinda turn into water, and bullets and such pass through you. brief immortality etc thing. laser type weapons, energy based as in corpus tech, does double damage to you though, as its kinda you know, all over you in that form xP and the same goes for the enemies trapped in the water bubble? i think this is a cool sounding water frame, i like it :)

I don't put everything I see into the index--that's not a reliable indication of what I have or have not read. In point of fact, unless it gets posted in the index, it doesn't make it in unless I really like it. I've seen Tarrasque and Dusk. Tarrasque was better than the other two, by quite a bit, but I still don't think you have any room to diss other people's designs.

He wasn't missing a polarity. I never had any problem's sorting out the way he'd written it.

i love this concept, but the whole invisibility thing and water bubble thing made me think, light is all messed up inside of water, so what if instead of making yoru warframe invisible, you kinda turn into water, and bullets and such pass through you. brief immortality etc thing. laser type weapons, energy based as in corpus tech, does double damage to you though, as its kinda you know, all over you in that form xP and the same goes for the enemies trapped in the water bubble? i think this is a cool sounding water frame, i like it :)

Thanks I was aiming for the turn to water thing but didn't want an immortal ability for the second one but that double from corpus sort of balances it out but then I think then people will just use it for grineer and never for corpus so idk I still need to think of a way to work that out and also you turn into water and that's why your invisible

Didn't Aqua (Another water warframe) do exactly that for an ability?

Idk but isn't Banshees sound quake a smaller version of Terras Upheaval and Stone heart is like putting roar and Hysteria together 

Thanks I was aiming for the turn to water thing but didn't want an immortal ability for the second one but that double from corpus sort of balances it out but then I think then people will just use it for grineer and never for corpus so idk I still need to think of a way to work that out and also you turn into water and that's why your invisible

Idk but isn't Banshees sound quake a smaller version of Terras Upheaval and Stone heart is like putting roar and Hysteria together 

well explosives would still dmage you obvoiusly, disrupting the water etc. so the grineer could still hurt you, just not eveyr little standard unit.

well explosives would still dmage you obvoiusly, disrupting the water etc. so the grineer could still hurt you, just not eveyr little standard unit.

ok that works for the grineer but what about corpus and infested it would be bad if you died twice as fast for corpus and the infested they are melee but the chargers explode and the toxics could still do damage