Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Collection Of End Of Mission Rewards

aMannus

This thread is about what rewards are available for completing the Raid, capture and spy missions.

So, after some testing of my own and NegimaSonic's testing, this is what we discovered of being in the loot table for these mission rewards.

- Vitality (warframe)

- Fast Deflection (warframe)

- Ammo Drum

- Rush

- Quick Rest

- Trick Mag

- Magazine Warp

- Stopping Power

- Fast Hands

- Quick Draw

- Large Health Restore

- Omni ammo box

Based on my testing and again, NegimaSonic's testing, higher level missions or factions don't seem to influence the reward table at all. So the easiest and fastest still seems to be M Prime (Mercury) if someone is only going for the end of mission rewards.

Scroll down on this page to find NegimaSonic's post itself. It has some valuable information about how many times these mods come as rewards and other things.

PS: Just got a Stalker in M Prime in Mercury. I was lucky to be on my high level warframe and could just kill him, but imagine level 2 players against the stalker, lol.

Edited by aMannus

I'm pretty sure stalkers are specific to players and don't just randomly show up in a level. So random low level players should be fine.

I guess that makes sense. Still, I shat my pants since it was the first one I saw.

Anyway, someone that knows any good drops from the RNG thingy?

I guess that makes sense. Still, I shat my pants since it was the first one I saw.

Stalkers show up after you killed a boss. If you haven't killed a boss, you won't get targeted.

On topic - what RNG rewards? I thought you only got random rewards for doing ? alerts

And RNG awards, meaning the awards you can get from the Raid, capture and spy missions.

I got some mods like Fast Deflection and Ammo dump and stuff like that, and just got a Large Health Restore. I know the Banshee blueprints drop from them as well (which is why I'm doing this mission in the first place), but what else is nice what can drop in it?

PS: Just got a Stalker in M Prime in Mercury. I was lucky to be on my high level warframe and could just kill him, but imagine level 2 players against the stalker, lol.

How do you kill stalker? as a i know it disappears when it health goes low, or when you are dead.

Stalkers show up after you killed a boss. If you haven't killed a boss, you won't get targeted.

On topic - what RNG rewards? I thought you only got random rewards for doing ? alerts

But that's the point, I haven't defeated a boss in ages. Also, he said he wanted revenge for General Ruk, which I haven't beaten in like 2 days.

I'm talking about the end of mission awards you get from completing any Capture, Raid or Spy mission, and I think there's even a fourth mission type that grants them. Go play M Prime in Mercury, finish the level, and you'll see that where normally your obtained mods are there's either a mod or something else with an actual picture in it. That's the RNG award, and people have been saying that award can hold Banshee blueprints as well.

How do you kill stalker? as a i know it disappears when it health goes low, or when you are dead.

Nothing a buffed out HEK can't do. I killed him in a clip or so, he had no time to get away.

Edited by aMannus

Nothing a buffed out HEK can't do. I killed him in a clip or so, he had no time to get away.

Too bad you can't get a 10+ shot clip liek you use to be able to! T_T And reload speed can't be buffed much either anymore.

I've often wondered, but what does RNG mean?

That's what I wanna know.

Edited by Synikal

Yeah, either Random Number Generation or Random Number Generator. Basically, it means a random number is rolled by that generator, and that number in the end decides what kind of loot you get, or even if you get loot.

See as it like this: You kill a charger. The RNG goes to work and rolls a number. Number 1 to 30 doesn't drop an item. 31 to 35 does. So the chance of that enemy dropping is 5 in 35. Then another RNG goes to work deciding what kind of mod you actually get. Number 1-10 is Shield capacity, 11-20 is Vitality, but only number 21 means getting a multishot. This is of course just an example and ironically enough, the exact opposite in game, but you get the idea.

Now, for the missions I mentioned before, the same applies. A random number generator rolls a number and based on that number, your award is chosen at the end of the mission. What I was wondering what kind of rewards are actually in the 'pool of prizes' what that generator can roll on and ultimately give to the player.

EDIT:

For people even more interested in why the system is like this and history, I think there's some wiki pages and stuff on it as well. For example, they couldn't possibly code a completely random number generator in the times of the Nintendo 64 and earlier consoles. Those games used the 'frame', or a very small time window, to decide what the drop was. Tool assisted speed runs use this to their advantage to 'manipulate luck', seeing as they can slow down time to pick exactly what frame they want it to be. History lesson over. Now I want to know what kind of drops there are. :D

EDIT2:

I just got my second vitality in about 12 runs or so. If people still need this Warframe Health mod, go do M Prime and do it until you hit Vitality, I'm pretty sure it's a better way than farming Tolstoj until you get it.

Edited by aMannus

EDIT:

For people even more interested in why the system is like this and history, I think there's some wiki pages and stuff on it as well. For example, they couldn't possibly code a completely random number generator in the times of the Nintendo 64 and earlier consoles. Those games used the 'frame', or a very small time window, to decide what the drop was. Tool assisted speed runs use this to their advantage to 'manipulate luck', seeing as they can slow down time to pick exactly what frame they want it to be. History lesson over. Now I want to know what kind of drops there are. :D

My favorite was Golden Sun which you could manipulate based on the spells you cast in battle. No millisecond timing necessary. Made Orihalcon farming a hell of a lot easier.

Was going to make my own topic but I saw a link to this so I'll throw my results here.

I'll start with the tl;dr version.

Expected drops for raid missions upon COMPLETION. The numbers are the times I encountered them out of the tests so far.

Ammo Drum-5

Fast Deflection.-12

Fast Hands. -3

Large Health Restore-5

Magazine Warp-3

Omni Ammo Box-1

Pressure Point.-1

Quickdraw-2

Quick Rest-3

Rush. - 9

Trick Mag-6

Vitality. -4

These results are mainly from M Prime, but also come from Uranus - Cordelia, Venus - Aprodite, Jupiter - Carme, and Eris - Ascar. It is my opinion that faction and enemy level don't play any part in this. But I didn't do enough tests (and won't) to prove it. There are likely more things hidden in the table since several items found were only found once so far. There appears to be no reason to do this outside of M Prime if you're not looking to kill things. And M Prime appears to have a very low chance of spawning an additional secondary mission which helps speed things along.

-----------

Anyway, onto the full report. It doesn't prove anything and is badly formatted with my silly comments, but I figure this is a good spot to post it instead of where I originally did.

New run:

1: Rush

2. Fast Hands

3: Rush

4. VITALITY?? I would say these are great odds but technically if I add the earlier runs this is about 12-15 times.

5. Rush. At this point it seems it doesn't want to prove my earlier statement about shield recharge >_>

6. Rush.

7. Fast hands...and a program crash :D

8. Pressure Point

9. Fast Deflection (finally). Also that shotgun damage mod but unlike the rest, this was an enemy drop.

Break point here. In all of the above except one, these were purely completion bonuses, not enemy drops. I afk too much but if I stuck to this it seems it takes me about 3 minutes per go.

10. Quick Rest

11. Fast Deflection

12. Magazine Warp

Just for something different, I ran to Uranus - Cordelia. Same kind of mission. Raid so I can run in and run out, too bad my shields can't handle this well.

1. Ammo drum.

2. Vitality.

3. Omni ammo box. *cries*

4. Trick Mag

5. Uhhh...crashed. Didn't finish.

Though speed running this second area has yielded some differences, as I was unable to do it too many times I can't tell how much different. But it is more annoying due to risk of getting a secondary objective, thus taking a lot of the speed at of said run.

So back to M Prime.

13. Large Health <--yeah....this disappeared. + Guardian (enemy drop)

Yeah I'm done for now.

----New day, let's try Venus: Aprodite. I suspect cameras are going to hurt my speed a bit but I hope this mission is one that still doesn't have a secondary mission chance. EDIT: It does.

1. Trick Mag

2. Rush. And trick mag (enemy drop)

3. Large health restore.

4. Quickdraw

5. Fast deflection

6. Trick Mag. And Sundering Strike (enemy drop)

7. Quick Rest.

---back to M Prime because I'm feeling lazy--

14. Fast Deflection

15. Fast Deflection

16. Ammo Drum

17. Fast Deflection

18. Ammo Drum

19. Large health restore. And Fusion Core Uncommon 2 (enemy drop)

20. Rush

21. Trick Mag

22. Fast deflection.

23. Vitality

24. Rush

25. Fast Deflection (this one actually tried to change to an exterminate mission oddly but I finished it before the objective changed)

26. Ammo drum

27. Trick Mag. And Speed trigger (enemy drop)

28. Quick Rest

29. Magazine Warp

30. Fast Deflection

31. Fast Deflection

---Next up, Jupiter - Carme for a short change of pace. I expect more of the same with the added risk of double objectives.---

1. Vitality

I derped and went back to M Prime.

32. Trick Mag

So continuing with the above Jupiter - Carme now.

2. Rush.

3. Fast Deflection

4. Large Health Restore. And Snow Globe (enemy drop)

5. Fast Hands.

Let's step it up a bit for the next 5, hope this doesn't end badly as I kind of almost died on that set.

Eris - Ascar

First run...got hostage secondary. Nope.

1. Fast Deflection

2. Rush

3. Large Health Restore

4. Magazine Warp (got stuck in a corner and died =_= I just revived anyway)

5. Quick Draw

NegimaSonic, first of all, thanks for the great testing results. I'm sure this took you quite a while to document and play. I'll add all the rewards I didn't have in my own opening post that you got in these test results and notify people to scroll down to your post for further information.

Also, going on your higher level tests, it does indeed seem like it doesn't matter one bit what level or faction you are doing towards the actual end of mission reward.

Edited by aMannus

Do raid missions share the same RNG than capture ones?

This seems to be the case. I did missions all over the place, with different factions and on different missions. I've ran around 10 capture missions and they all shared the same loot table.

Thats some seriously great info. Im not sure how you people finish in 3 minutes though I'm sure it must be cause I play heavier frames typically. That and I like to kill everything so I'm more of a exterminate/defense mission kinda guy anyways. I guess fast deflection is kinda good even if you dont have redireciton yet... and vitality as an end reward also helps.. rush doesnt hurt either but I think its a bit expensive. (though same could be said of fast deflection)

Do raid missions share the same RNG than capture ones?

I have no idea, I stuck to raid only. But I did do 3 capture missions on Venus afterwards and got...fast hands, fast deflection, and something else (rush?) so I'm thinking it is a similar table. But 3 runs isn't extensive at all. I just like raid because it is straightforward, get in, press a button, press another button, get out if you don't have a secondary objective. Don't honestly have to fire a bullet (again this isn't good if you want to kill mobs for their drops).

I feel there is still probably a chance to get anything because we keep getting on time only kind of rewards, but I can't say anything.

Thats some seriously great info. Im not sure how you people finish in 3 minutes though I'm sure it must be cause I play heavier frames typically. That and I like to kill everything so I'm more of a exterminate/defense mission kinda guy anyways. I guess fast deflection is kinda good even if you dont have redireciton yet... and vitality as an end reward also helps.. rush doesnt hurt either but I think its a bit expensive. (though same could be said of fast deflection)

Fast defletion and Rush I got it enough times that I've pretty much upgraded it several times (not maxed) on their own. Along with the quick rush. Basically those things sprint speed, +stamina restoration and the quicker shield regen kind of helped me rush. I use excalibur so I'm not totally slow but still not so much that i could rush through the higher levels, (that's why I died or almost died).

I got mod Shocking Touch(melee) from M Prime after at lesat 150 games.... trying to farm banshee part...

that's the only mod i need to get, and it eludes me, but still given with this info I'll go rape-farm m prime now.. thanks