Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lore : There Will Be No Valkyr Prime And Nova Prime (Probably)

.solitus

I'd like to share my thoughts :

In her introduction video, Nova is said to be a Warframe created by High Tenno Council, meaning it is created recently in this age, not in the Orokin age. If she is made by the Orokin, she would've been said to be made by the Orokins (the Tenno is just a weapon of the Orokin - they build the frames).

But what if the Tenno also created their warframe in the orokin age? I don't know, there's not much lore about it. Nova Prime is still a possibility imo, but not Valkyr Prime.

On the other hand, Valkyr is created by Alad V in his lab. She is created at this age, and there is no "Valkyr" frame in the Orokin Age, meaning that there will be no Valkyr Prime.

On the other hand, Valkyr is created by Alad V in his lab. She is created at this age, and there is no "Valkyr" frame in the Orokin Age, meaning that there will be no Valkyr Prime.

Unless some Orokin had the same idea and Alad just kind of "recycled" it (without actually having any blueprints) - an one in a billion chance, I know, but hey, it's one way to justify the creation of a Valkyr Prime.

Would be pretty cool if when Valkyr gets buffed, assuming no hyperbole, DE work into the game, Mega Man style when you find Dr. Light's capsules and get upgrades. Find an Orokin capsule, Valkyr enters and when she comes out she is partly restored to her former(Prime) self.

I'm unemployed btw, DE. I could come work for you :x