Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Fix Continuous Weapons

Ribboz

-What if continuous weapons have a continuous spray of numbers?

-What if there was no delay in damage?

-What if status/wasn't locked per second?

If we had a system where damage was showed instantly and continuously as it happened we would have a better understanding our in-game DPS. As it is right now, we get a tiny number then a BIG number. I would rather have a barrage of tiny numbers, than random jumping between larger and smaller summed damage.

There is a delay in damage. It is still there. Corpus techs pump out their shield ospreys before the summed damage really kicks in. Yes I have a 5 forma Ignis and that delay is enough for them to pump out one before they die.

Status is currently locked in per-second rather than per tick. This is very wrong. Fire rate mods currently decrease status chance since your locked in per second rather than per tick.

DE's new continuous weapon system was meant to simplify the damage numbers shown and even out the status chance for lower proc continuous weapons. Knowing this shows entirely how the new system was unnecessary.

-Barrage of numbers gives us a more realistic show in-game DPS

-AND shows us the enemy location behind our wall of fire(since Im using the Ignis as an example)

-Buff low proc chance weapons if you want more status chance. Dont change the fondation of every continuous weapon.

Please like this post if you agree continuous weapons should be reverted back to prior 11.6 changes.

Thank you for your time.

you wouldn't be the first one to complain about this really, there have been many others wanting the old system back, whether DE wants continuous weapons to stay in their current condition is a whole different story, I personally would like word from DE if they plan on re-revising the continuous damage mechanism, so i can decide to if just keep my flux/ignis/embolist/synapse, or just dump them all at once to just get any new weapon they release on market with equal or higher damage

you wouldn't be the first one to complain about this really, there have been many others wanting the old system back, whether DE wants continuous weapons to stay in their current condition is a whole different story, I personally would like word from DE if they plan on re-revising the continuous damage mechanism, so i can decide to if just keep my flux/ignis/embolist/synapse, or just dump them all at once to just get any new weapon they release on market with equal or higher damage

Yes but no one titled their thread with the word "Petition" :D

The best we can do is tell them what we want/think and hope they consider it.

Yeah, the new mechanics are pretty awful all-around. I feel MUCH better using a Dera or a Tetra over any of the continuous weapons simply because the feedback is there, whereas continuous weapons suffer from that horrible lag before you see the damage dealt. I don't see any reason to keep them as they are - the old system worked just fine. 

Also please stop nerfing status chance, plzkthx

flux and synapse suck so bad with so low rangem hate spray of numbers now its much better, cant see anything, now its slower but cant see damage anyway , lots of different numbers , no clue where is real damage, fixm to show corect numbers not so fast like now or make log to see there, now damage scale frim 100+- till 59-60k+- how its possible to do so low damage on weps wich cant do so low damage, whole damage show system is broken