Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea To "play As Stalker", Excal Skin.

(PSN)Darkrai848

Ok I have heard about people wanting to play as Stalker, but this would be game and lore braking.  So it got me thinking, what if the made a cosmetic only skin and helmet for Excal that made him look like stalker (as stalker is just a re-skinned Excal any way).  The items could even say that they are just paint to trick you enemies in to thinking your Stalker (a valid war plan is to trick your enemies in to thinking you are something your not).  As the skins are already in game (used by Stalker him self it would not require much programing, and would not be game or lore braking.  And it would fetch DE a quick buck.  What do you guys think?

Stalker is

Nyx and Ash child

i dont know why you even think it has anything to do with excal to give HIM the skin..........

anywaaaaay

NO

would be nice but NO....

You are aware that the Stalker has Excals body with a alternate helmet?

250px-CBstalkerprofile2.png

Also he uses smokescreen,absorb and slash dash

Edited by XxMLGhaxProxX

You are aware that the Stalker has Excals body with a alternate helmet?

250px-CBstalkerprofile2.png

Also he uses smokescreen,absorb and slash dash

sory but didnt had time to stare at him and see how he looks while he is wildly teleporting around trying to few hit me..........

never saw him use slash dash lol.........

Edited by Zoliru

sory but didnt had time to stare at him and see how he looks while he is wildly teleporting around trying to few hit me..........

never saw him use slash dash lol.........

oooooh.....true dat but to be honest now that i see him myself again you dont need a skin just the alt helmet

How would panting your Warframe to look like an enemy be lore braking,  (if you have seen him you can copy his looks)  Like under cover agents do.

To bad there arent many grineer boxers around. I'd totally change my skin to go under cover as one of them.

THEBOX.jpg

Edited by Astrobleme

Bicous he is the only Warframe that is Actualy a Ninja..................

If every warframe was completely ninja based, this game would be extremely boring because every frame would look a lot more similar and even more abilities would be like one another.

You try making 17 characters that are all supposed to be extremely unique, play differently, and still have all them fit the role of ninja.

If every warframe was completely ninja based, this game would be extremely boring because every frame would look a lot more similar and even more abilities would be like one another.

You try making 17 characters that are all supposed to be extremely unique, play differently, and still have all them fit the role of ninja.

yet instead we don't have a single one lol........................

In my opinion Ash fits the ninja role pretty well, but his ninja-like abilities can't compare to the mass destruction AoE abilities that other frames have.

thats the prob neither in Utility or mobility or dmg or defense his abilites better compared to others..............