Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Win 6000 Platinum In The -Egt- Clan Emblem Design Contest Until 8Th Of March!

-ExT-iCr4zZy

Clan Emblem Design Contest by Eingreiftrupp -EGT-

We at Eingreiftrupp -EGT- are looking for a clan emblem that's fully representing what we're standing for: success, community, dedication.

Eingreiftrupp (english 'intervention squad') has been founded on 11th of March, 2013 and today is the most successful Mountain Clan world-wide. Since the beginning our goal is to reach first place in every ranked event, which worked out everytime ever since there are clan tiers. We are mainly a german speaking clan but we recently began to open up recruiting towards international members.

The fan art in the Warframe forums has been nothing short of breath-taking. There are so many talented people here creating amazing artworks. Because many think that our current clan emblem is looking too stale and plain for the world of Warframe, we are calling to all artists and designers to participate in a contest for the design of a new EGT clan emblem. You can make an entirely new emblem or use the current one as a foundation for your design.

The contestants have until 8th of March 2014 23:59 CET (find your time zone here) to submit three entries following the guidelines that are written below. After that a clan internal jury will decide who will get the 6000 platinum prize.

Please mind the following rules for the contest:

• submissions must not violate any copyrights or rules for creating a clan logo
  • submissions must be posted in the form of 128x128 px png images
  • the winning emblem must be provided in the form of a high resolution image to be printed on shirts, mugs etc.
  • the winner must have an PC account on Warframe, one open trade and spend a total of 3.000.000 credits to receive the prize platinum through trade at our trading post. If he or she doesn't have the credits, we are willing to help obtaining them in-game.
  • the prize will be paid after the emblem has been uploaded and accepted by the Warframe administrators and the high resolution image has been delivered.
  • by accepting the platinum prize the creator will convey all rights held on his artwork (e.g. copyright) to our clan leader. An informal agreement will be signed by iCr4zZy and the winning contestant.
    don't submit more than three entries
  • anyone can participate in the event, excluded are the EGT jury members (the member who spend the platinum prize)
  • submissions are to be posted as a reply to this thread

We are looking forward to your submissions and wish you the best of luck.

eingreiftrupp_logo.png
EGT wikia (en)eingreiftrupp.eu (de) •  EGT Facebook (de)

Update:

We gathered all members of our council today to see which emblems are received well. We did not decide on a specific variation on these images. This was no final decision, just a selection of favorites in order to give feedback to our contestants.

Furthermore we have decided to extend the deadline for the contest submissions to 9th of March 2014. Expect no further extensions.

Many of our members liked Fabpsi's second submissions. It is a nice variation of our current logo
Fabpsi2b.pngFabpsi2c.png

mrDoC's submission was seen as a well made modern looking emblem.

mrDoc3.png

This one made by KnorrSoup also made us curious. Many liked the clear visibility, simplicity and elegance here.
KnorrSoup2a.pngKnorrSoup2b.pngKnorrSoup2c.pngKnorrSoup2d.png

There are more items that have gained a vote in the process. I hope this is of some use to all contestants. Thank you all for your brilliant submissions so far. Please don't be discouraged if yours hasn't been listed here. There are many more excellent emblems, maybe they just lack something the others have. Please note the extended deadline and good luck to all of you!

Edited by iCr4zZy-EGT-

5kQwtKY.png

First submission. I'm working on two other so maybe i'll add them later (they don't look so good in 128x128).
Original is in 1280x1280 resolution 300. I don't know what shade of colours you'd like to see more so i've put the basic black and white.
Just know it can be modified anytime.

Nice job mrDoC btw.

(Edited : just a light modification on the shadow)

Edited by Jinmori

KKfhzRF.pngxU4nFTi.pngiPoXW7f.png

s82BKFg.pnglIkoSyR.pngQLYUrHF.pngyuKVGYu.pngJiNpqJI.png

I will most likely upload a third logo, as well as colour variations of the previous logos in the next few days.

Edited, uploaded colour variants of the previous two. They don't count as separate submissions do they?

Edited by KnorrSoup

-snip-

I will most likely upload a third logo, as well as colour variations of the previous logos in the next few days.

Edited, uploaded colour variants of the previous two. They don't count as separate submissions do they?

good question. I would count every single picture as submission. It's ok.

Edit2: The officer i asked said,

color variations don't count as separate submission. So feel free to upload 3 submissions and color variations of these submissions.

Edited by Fraank-EGT-