Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 Sentinel Ideas

RedPrimed

Well I don't think I need to puts stats seeing that all the sentinels have the same, save one, so I'll just say what they do and the weapon they get they all have no name I don't try because I'm bad with them

Sentinel 1

Medic - When your frame is at 10% health or below the Sentinal send a healing pulse (20%/25%/30%/35%/40%) looks like a mixture of trinitys WoL and EV the other team members can get healed by this too if close enough, the pulse also gives energy (5/10/15/20/25) the abilitys downside is its CD of 5 minutes

Weapon - Has a slow fire rate and deals low-medium damage but will heal the sentinal a little bit her hit keeping it around longer, it has a chance (10%) to do viral damage

Sentinel 2

Ammo box - As long as you have a full clip you will regenerate ammo for the equiped weapon (1,2,3,4,5) snipers and arrow will stay as only go 1 and 2 at max the regen rate is the amount stated above every minute

Weapon - Bolt action rifle hits hard with high impact and has a medium fire rate

Sentinel 3

Shield - Blocks all bullets infront of you and to the side but doesn't block melee it will appear as soon as you take damage infront of you it last for 10/15/20/25/30 seconds has a CD of 5 minutes (its the same as the one from DarkSector) the sentinel will not attack with the ability active

Weapon - 2 round burst fire weapon medium fast fire rate medium range and medium damage

i want a melee-incentred sentry that looks like a roller and rolls over enemies

Yes, a lot of people want that and the problem DE is having is the ability to follow your frame because of teleporting, worm holes, the parkour, etc. sentinels that can fly makes it easy to follow you.

the shield from dark sector redirected the bullets to your aiming reticle it didn't block them I would love to see this come back as a warframe power though instead of a sentinel

I think in a old warframe video when nyx was excals female counter-part on of nyxs ability was the shield and IK it didn't just block it but because its sentinel I didn't want it to be to strong, I was also a fan of that ability

Edited by Sasoka

Yes, a lot of people want that and the problem DE is having is the ability to follow your frame because of teleporting, worm holes, the parkour, etc. sentinels that can fly makes it easy to follow you.

i know that, add him jepacks for such situation, a roller might be scary, but a roller with jetpack will be freaking great

something like this:

yIAeX81.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well I don't think I need to puts stats seeing that all the sentinels have the same, save one, so I'll just say what they do and the weapon they get they all have no name I don't try because I'm bad with them

Sentinel 1

Medic - When your frame is at 10% health or below the Sentinal send a healing pulse (20%/25%/30%/35%/40%) looks like a mixture of trinitys WoL and EV the other team members can get healed by this too if close enough, the pulse also gives energy (5/10/15/20/25) the abilitys downside is its CD of 5 minutes

Weapon - Has a slow fire rate and deals low-medium damage but will heal the sentinal a little bit her hit keeping it around longer, it has a chance (10%) to do viral damage

Sentinel 2

Ammo box - As long as you have a full clip you will regenerate ammo for the equiped weapon (1,2,3,4,5) snipers and arrow will stay as only go 1 and 2 at max the regen rate is the amount stated above every minute

Weapon - Bolt action rifle hits hard with high impact and has a medium fire rate

Sentinel 3

Shield - Blocks all bullets infront of you and to the side but doesn't block melee it will appear as soon as you take damage infront of you it last for 10/15/20/25/30 seconds has a CD of 5 minutes (its the same as the one from DarkSector) the sentinel will not attack with the ability active

Weapon - 2 round burst fire weapon medium fast fire rate medium range and medium damage

These ideas are better than mine. I would love to see this in the game.