Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Idea: Corrupted Frame

modded

FATE:

Stats: base(lvl 30)

Health: 50 (150)

Shields: 150 (450)

Shield Recharge Rate: (max_shield * 0.1 + 10)

Energy 50 (75)

Armor: 15

Stamina 80

Sprint Speed: 1.3

Aura Polarity: V

Polarities: D + -

Lore: The result of Tenno illegally experimenting with corrupted technology from the black market, Fate is a powerful warframe that toys with death while sending his enemies to their ultimate fate: the grave.

Design: Fast with high shields, Fate can into situations quickly and wreck havoc, but he best not over-stay his welcome. All of his powers have detrimental side-effects, which he must manage wisely.

Art-design: Lightweight like Nova, cosmetics like Nekros. I hope to have some form of concept art SOON.

Powers:

1. Blackout

Energy cost: 25

Description: Fate releases a deadly burst of energy, disorienting and slaying his enemies. The resulting heat must dissipate before another power can be used.

Affects: AoE damage surrounding player, dealing 300/400/500/600 damage in a 7m/8m/9m/10m radius. Damage type is Radiation, with a 100% proc chance. When used, all 4 powers are disabled for 13/12/11/10 seconds. Is affected by power strength and range, while the lockout is affected inversely by power duration mods.

2. Dark Conversion

Energy cost: 5

Description: A dark core draws blood from Fate, converting it into a massive power surge capable of jump-starting shield generators.

Affects: Consumes 50/50/50/50 hp, and restores 50%/50%/50%/50% of max shield. Upgrading means: stagger on use/stagger on use/no stagger/shield regen delay reduced. Not affected by any power mods.

3. Relentless

Energy cost: 50

Description: Combining a toxic dose of adrenaline with a prototype teleportation technology, Fate temporarily steels his nerves whilst foregoing the need to reload.

Affects: For 6/8/10/12 seconds, player and team become immune to stagger/stun/knockdown, and (for the player ONLY) weapon magazines cease to exist, leaving only the ammo pool. In other words, reloading in unnecessary while power is active. Player can manually tap "R" to force a reload to reset the first-shot status for Primed/Charged Chamber. After the affect is over, player is forced to reload. Accuracy of the player will be reduced by 50%/40%/35%/30% for 10/9/8/7 seconds after the power expires. Power duration mods increase duration of buff, while inversely affecting the duration of the debuff.

4. Unsafe Overclocking

Energy cost: 75

Description: Fate redirects power from his shield to his weapon mods, overclocking his weapon mods.

Affects: This increases the power of all equipped weapon mods by 15%/20%/25%/30%; excepting RoF/zoom/mag capacity mods. Temporarily removes negative effects of corrupted mods. Power strength mods affect percentage multiplicatively. Drains shields by 50/50/50/50 per second, power ends when shields hit 0 (even if a sentinel boosts shields immediately). Can use Dark Conversion to extend duration. After the affect expires, all weapons act as if unmodded for 12/10/8/6 seconds. Power duration mods affect the debuff time inversely.

I understand that some values will need some tweaking, but this should give a general idea of what I'm thinking of. I'm open to any constructive criticism, whether I made something too good or too weak, or maybe someone has a better power suggestion!

Edited by modded

First i was

"meh ...Annother corrupted/dark/black magic frame..."

But in the end i was :

"Power look realy cool !" 

But please, no other "bad guy/corrupted" frame :/

Make it an hardcore-scientist frame instead :p 

Corrupted was the term I used based on the negative effects of the powers, like the corrupted mods.

Glad you like the powers though! :D