Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Elemental Warframe Idea

RedPrimed

Ok off to my 3rd frame idea, support dps,Im open to change Idc if you guys thing this one is puking rainbow from the sound of its abilitys but here we go.

Stats:

Unranked

Health-100

Shield-100

Energy-100

Speed-1.1

Armor-75

Rank 30

Health-300

Shield-300

Energy-225

Abilitys:

Elemental Gamble-Hits the enemy and does a random element effect any of the ones we got now (corrosive, viral, fire, ice, etc). does 100/125/150/200 damage and is effected by armor. The point to this ability is to hope you get lucky and get like corrosive on a grineer or magnet of corpus things like that

Elemental Infusion-Your Weapons are powered with a random element (you'll get some kind of pop-up saying what) and the proc chance of your weapon goes up by 5%/10%/15%/20% total, so unranked with a 10% proc chance weapon it goes to 15% proc chance lasts for one minute effected by duration

Power of the Elements-You and your team all get a buff from a random element, by that I mean you will all get fire ice shock as a group but the chance of getting one element is random lasts for 15/30/45/60 seconds. I'll expain at the bottem what each element will buff you with.

Master of Elements- In a circle divided into 1/10 you do one type of element in each part of the circle, each part does 125/150/175/200 damage and the circle rotates 180 degrees 100% proc so 5 elements hit 1 enemy, it the total damage is 625/750/875/1000.

PotE elements list

Fire- Instant Health

Ice- Instant Shield (cause Ice is good against shield)

Shock- Run and Jog speed up

Toxin- Immune to DoT like slash, fire and toxin even from Ancients

Corrosive- Buffed armor

Viral- Buffed Health and Health regen

Magnetic- Buffed Shield and Shield regen

Blast- Immune to knock down and stagger

Gas- Have gas AoE around you DoT on enemys close enough

Radiation- Better accuracy and less recoil

Ok I think thats everything. Got any questions or suggestions feel free to post.

• 4 weeks later...