Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Casual, Mature Clan? Axios Prime Is Here!

(PSN)grrlscout420420

We are AXIOS PRIME. We are a mature, coed clan and very active. Must be 18 or older to join. We are looking for gamer girls and guys to join. We take all levels - if u just started playing or have played since PS4 day one, it's all good! We can help you lvl, or if you need a good squad to grind, there are members on anytime day or nite. U.S./UK/EU Tenno are Welcome to join. *Please note: We  are more than a WF clan.  We do play other games involving team/coop based gameplay.

Send me, NappyHeadedFool or Japaneselonewolf, DreadWinter, Ryuzaki_pat, The_Roman07, or Kiayl, joshplayinggames & superay1994 an ingame friend request (PLS DO NOT SEND F.R.'S THRU PSN: ONLY IN-GAME OR MSG ON THIS THREAD. Afterwards, a clan member will run a mission(s) with you.  If you like us, we will gladly send a clan invite. Once you're a member, jump into clan chat and squad up! We are a growing clan(Mountain), dojo with full amenities, a clan website - http://www.axiosprime.enjin.com -  & clan events . All we ask is pls respect each other, contribute to dojo, and have fun!

NOTE: We do use the social menu frequently (posting alerts, squad inv info, etc) A mic isn't required but communicating is a must. Many need help lvling or grinding for gear. You must be willing to help out your fellow members as they will do the same for you.  Also, once you're a member be sure to check out our 2 clan websites - links are shown in clan chat. Since we do play other games together, such as Destiny, we communicate through our forums on what games we squad up for. Ask about Axios on the official Bungie site! One site is strictly Warframe info ( news, game updates, chat & clan trading) & the other site is for Axios members that play any other games ( news & info, forums)

ANOTHER NOTE: We are a clan in The Quantum Guild Alliance.

Edited by (PS4)grrlscout420420

witch3r, yes we use move. its not necessary but we like to chat it up. Some of us also use the social menu quite a bit. if u see ur chat bubble pulsing/blinking, then u know someone wants to say something to ya. I send out clan msgs from time to time, so pls check out the social menu from time to time. I know I sent you an ingame f.r. but I also thought I sent you a clan inv. ill b on early tomorrow so I hope to play w/ u. ill send clan inv when I get on.

I'm new to Warframe "Kinda" I have 20 hours on the PC version and got completely lost then I got the PS4 version and loving it, would love to find a home for my little guy as I play through again. I'm pretty active and willing to help people :)

Irish_Nord is my PSN. Its a PSN I share with my wife, anyone can friend me too :)

Mainly looking for a mature, active guild that communicates to run loot/mod farming on tier 3 corpus/grinner surv/def, any tier voids, and ODs.

Few questions:

How active are your players?

Do you run a lot of voids/ODs?

Are you mainly newer players or veterans?

How built is the dojo/research?

Are you ready materials wise for the Tenno research room coming in U12?