Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Casual, Mature Clan? Axios Prime Is Here!

(PSN)grrlscout420420

• 4 weeks later...

Starting this weekend, Feb 25 come join Axios Prime for our clan event. In game prizes will be rewarded to the most adventureous Tenno. Dojo, conclave, and Co op mission events are on the roster for this event. The event is open to AP members & new recruits will also be able to compete. Any questions about the clan event or how to join our awesome clan, DM me.

Hope to see you there

Edited by (PS4)grrlscout420420

• 1 month later...

My buddy DukeSilver is in your clan and suggested I check you guys out.  As instructed, I sent in-game friend requests to a few of the names mentioned.  I'm typically on most evenings (CST).  Feel free to hit me up.

p.s.- Grrlscout, I sent you a message on the forums with a different account but same alias.  I finally figured out that I couldn't post on the forums because it had to be linked with an active Warframe game account.  Having found the one obscure reference in the FAQ that actually states this, I have remedied the problem and may be reached here.  :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been gone from the game for awhile now but i miss this game. Anyone who has posted this yr or who'd like to join a mature & casual clan, msg me anytime.  Let's meetup, play get you into the clan.im looking to increase clan activity & to check out Eidolon. As always, all skill lvls are welcome & there's no requirement to stay in the clan.

Let's play & have fun!