Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Typhus - The Parasite Warframe

RedSkittlez

I main Excalibur. If you think he's weak, I would love to show you the numbers I'm pulling with my channeling/radial blind Excal build.

I don't think they said that Excalibur is weak but is balanced with the other warframes

Excail is by far the weakest in the game all show lil bite and Loki my kind sir is utility not melee

1. Excalibur is balanced with the other warframes, he's just the first out of all of them

Excalibur has some uses

I)Slash Dash- good traveling tool and deals 500 damage at full power

II)Radial Blind- blinds enemies and increases melee and blinding them so perfect for melee

III)Super Jump- is the least useful out of all of his abilities but is still useful because it helps get to higher places instead of wall running and makes use if you have the Heavy Impact mod on.

IV) Radial Javelin is one of the most useful,  even when it hasn't been ranked up it still deals 1000 damage which is high for an Ultimate just like Oberon's Reckoning, it shoots blades/swords that impale enemies to walls.

his stats have no big strengths yet it also has no big weaknesses because it is balanced.

Loki can be used for melee, his distraction power can lure enemies into his trap which he can just use melee, so most of his abilities can be used to take out enemies with melee all besides Switch teleport.

Edited by Hunter126

I cannot disagree that Excalibur is one of the weaker Warframes, but like all Warframes, Excalibur can be as deadly as any other Warframe in the game. It just takes skill and know-how to use properly. You can't just run into a room with Excalibur and expect to face-tank everything a Level 40 Heavy Gunner can throw at you.

And in response to Loki being considered "Melee-Centric"; you have to consider that Loki does have two powers that compliment melee, the first being radial disarm, which forces all enemies in the area to use melee only. The other power is, of course, invisibility. Which grants a x4 (!) modifier to all melee damage dealt by Loki for the duration of the power. Loki also has a higher base speed compared to Ash, making him a much more nimble fighter, well suited to fast attacking weapons like daggers or some long-swords.

"laughs" you sir have never seen a corrosive build

I think we should start comparing excail to other frames you'll soon see why I thin he is weak

now that I think about it I think mag is possibly the weakest frame

also I think typhus will be in U16

and Eagle I feel like your trying to troll me or do you just like my posts

I think we should start comparing excail to other frames you'll soon see why I thin he is weak

I have all frames and have had all frames for a long time (except Mirage as she is fairly new especially on ps4) I've already did alot of comparing and I can also tell you that you are wrong about Mag. As a matter of fact determining who the weakest frame is, well it's pointless. All of them are strong, requiring different mods and mindsets. But my original post about excal was to show you can't say a weak armored frame can't be made for melee and you cant say "casters" have to be weak armored. There's variety in this game. I was defending Redskittlez and his concept, which in fact is the subject of his thread. I think we went a little off track. We should probably let this thread go back to Typhus being the subject.

would be good for him to be in an update

non of them is the weakest it all goes to how you use them, use him with skill or strategy, Bam you survive, not using carefully enough, Bam risky

but the thing is that I havent gotten mag yet and i might only use bullet attractor mostly

Excail is by far the weakest in the game all show lil bite and Loki my kind sir is utility not melee

Ryne, have you even tried them? I haven't really tried out Exaclibur, and I have used Loki but I haven't really maximised his Invisibility and Radial Disarm's full potential, that's why I'm shutting my mouth up and just watching this debate.. e.e"

Ryne, have you even tried them? I haven't really tried out Exaclibur, and I have used Loki but I haven't really maximised his Invisibility and Radial Disarm's full potential, that's why I'm shutting my mouth up and just watching this debate.. e.e"

I havent tried out Loki but Ive tried out Excalibur

you think Loki's abilitiesd will give him a great advantage with melee, yes aye

okay what I'll tell u bout Excalibur is that he's not the weakest just the balanced, I told Rynefall already, you can tell him this too.

I've used both of them and maxed them. Their roles are flexible depending on the mods you equip onto them but overall their abilities favor either close range or sniping. No warframe is really built to fulfill any large role outside of their theme. Excalibur was created to be balanced with varying powers that allow him to fill most gameplay niches. Loki was created to manipulate the battlefield and be a sneak. Either can be considered melee.

Edit: And as for strength I'm guessing you've never been hit by a heavy impact from excals super jump in the conclaves then a slash dash while your on your &#!. You don't survive very often and Loki's powers are just trolly in the arena.

Edited by Aden

I've used both of them and maxed them. Their roles are flexible depending on the mods you equip onto them but overall their abilities favor either close range or sniping. No warframe is really built to fulfill any large role outside of their theme. Excalibur was created to be balanced with varying powers that allow him to fill most gameplay niches. Loki was created to manipulate the battlefield and be a sneak. Either can be considered melee.

Edit: And as for strength I'm guessing you've never been hit by a heavy impact from excals super jump in the conclaves then a slash dash while your on your @$$. You don't survive very often and Loki's powers are just trolly in the arena.

I got trolled by a Loki once... now I quit the conclave whenever I see a Loki in it e.e