Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share Your Character! [Ooc Discussion]

Arceus255

Then again, we don't know how Equinox works. Is it just one being with multiple personalities, two beings that have been fused, or something else?

Suggestion: Beware when RPing as Equinox, for the lore be lacking.

Name: no one knows, everyone just calls him New, so he calls himself that

warframe: volt prime

weapons:Paris prime, aksomaties (I think that's how its spelled) and orthos prime

Personality:slightly cocky, doesn't know his limits, always tries to make other people be happy and laugh, makes jokes (and bad puns) alot, will sacrifice anything (including himself) for his fellow tenno, stubborn, overprotective of others, over all a very likable character, charming and loves his dual pistols

appearance:a simple black and gold color scheme, similar to the original volt prime, but slightly more black

Edited by (XB1)newepicnaute

Name: no one knows, everyone just calls him New, so he calls himself that

warframe: volt prime

weapons:Paris prime, aksomaties (I think that's how its spelled) and orthos prime

Personality:slightly cocky, doesn't know his limits, always tries to make other people be happy and laugh, makes jokes (and bad puns) alot, will sacrifice anything (including himself) for his fellow tenno, stubborn, overprotective of others, over all a very likable character, charming and loves his dual pistols

appearance:a simple black and gold color scheme, similar to the original volt prime, but slightly more black

It's just AkSomati. The Ak implies that it's dual wielded already.

A bit simple though, and the formatting and grammar needs work.

Pardon me for showing up again, But I wasn't exactly sure where I could go to check the RP communities interest in something.

I was wondering how a general laid back Rp would operate, In particular, if the scenario was like Space Engineers - As in, your character would start with nothing but their warfame, resource mining equipment, their Cephalon and the 'Escape ship' in the survival scenario in the before mentioned Space Engineers.

So what do you think, Could it work?

Pardon me for showing up again, But I wasn't exactly sure where I could go to check the RP communities interest in something.

I was wondering how a general laid back Rp would operate, In particular, if the scenario was like Space Engineers - As in, your character would start with nothing but their warfame, resource mining equipment, their Cephalon and the 'Escape ship' in the survival scenario in the before mentioned Space Engineers.

So what do you think, Could it work?

Usually people bring their own gear to a scenario and have to okay it with the GM/DM(Game master/Dungeon master) But if you are new to GMing I would suggest checking out some of the other threads to get some ideas of how things work. You can tell people that they can have certain gear and most aren't to against it, but it's best to do an interest check somewhere before hand.

As for a SE scenario like you described, remember that in this Universe we have fabricators, stations to go too and other factions/races to deal with so try to keep that in mind when trying to isolate players from outside sources. And here is an alright place to check for interest or create an Out of Character(OOC) thread for your thread in the making and most people will respond to it with their interest feedback.

on another note.. Revel who the heck are you talking too? it makes it far less confusing if you quote the person you are talking in response too.

Edited by Astralin

Well Astralin I was just speaking generally. It is a bit good to think about character if this gets to meet you time to time. Also really good step in RP to get your character a bit better.

Edited by Revel72

Inner Grammar nazi makes me want to strangle you.

And that is a thing what has had been said like 20 million times... Let me tell you something... I will soon roll up some stones on you soon so you will need to stick around here like a fly on tar what gets stomped by Rhino stomp using Rhino.

... Clear sign of me needing some sleep...

Edited by Revel72

... still not understanding Revel's speaking pattern, but at least I get the general gist of it.

As regards "New", you may want to brush up your grammar. However, what about New's origins? His opinions regarding the other factions in the Origin System? At the moment, your character is rather simple, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Try writing IC snippets to get a feel of who he is, then join any thread you so desire with the resulting character.

... still not understanding Revel's speaking pattern, but at least I get the general gist of it.

As regards "New", you may want to brush up your grammar. However, what about New's origins? His opinions regarding the other factions in the Origin System? At the moment, your character is rather simple, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Try writing IC snippets to get a feel of who he is, then join any thread you so desire with the resulting character.

Simplicity is beautiful too.

Although some level of complexity doesn't hurt.

Name: Doesn't have one, often referred to as the Silent One.

Faction: Arbiters of Hexis

Species: Tenno

Frame(s): Excalibur, Nyx, Ember, and Limbo.

Personality: Not much is known about the Silent One. True to his name, this Tenno has never said a word since his awakening many years ago. Assumptions can be made based on his actions, such as that he has a deep seated hatred for the Grineer. He has also demonstrated a greater loyalty to the Arbiters of Hexis than to the Lotus.

Preferred armaments: The Silent One is primarily a user of the Excalibur, with tendencies towards the Paris, Dispair, and the Jaw Sword.

"As i walked on the ashes of thousand dead worlds..."

Name: Rho
Primary Frame: Ash Prime
Preferred Weapons: Daikyu/Dread/Boltor Prime/Latron Prime ; Atomos/Marelok; Dragon Nikana/Dakra Prime/Dual Ichor.
Faction: Red Veil

Outcast. Some say he is a Ronin. Some say he is a wanderer, a ghost. Some say, he is a wraith, lurking in the shadows. They know nothing.

"Silence has fallen."

"As i walked on the ashes of thousand dead worlds..."

Name: Rho

Primary Frame: Ash Prime

Preferred Weapons: Daikyu/Dread/Boltor Prime/Latron Prime ; Atomos/Marelok; Dragon Nikana/Dakra Prime/Dual Ichor.

Faction: Red Veil

Outcast. Some say he is a Ronin. Some say he is a wanderer, a ghost. Some say, he is a wraith, lurking in the shadows. They know nothing.

"Silence has fallen."

That's the Stalker. You're practically RPing as the Stalker minus serial killing.

Word of Advice, Folks: Silent and strong types are overused, as are the 2edgy4me anime heroes. Please be more creative as regards personality.

I made this character for an RP a while back that never took off. Might as well sitck it here for other people's thoughts.

-----------------------------

Name: Koishi

Warframe: Loki Prime

Appearance: Koishi's armor is much like a normal Loki Prime's, however, instead of a white, the armor takes on more of a gray and yellow coloring, with black and green accentuations. Her energy color is a dull green. Her armor also has a full set of Targis Prime armor, along with a Misa Prime Syndana, which both also have that similar grayish yellow coloring.

Bio: Since she was first awakened, she was always considered a little strange, yet efficient. She'd move throughout various clans, and never really stuck around in one place for too long. She helped out in several of the Tenno's earlier operations, or, as Koishi called them, "games". Despite her attitude, Tenno can usually trust in her skill which she executes in a rather casual manner. She even got convinced to join the Arbiters of Hexis a while back, mainly due to her "wanting their fancy hats", and rose through their ranks at an alarming rate at an attempt to get said "hats".

Personality: Koishi's personality is unpredictable, hard to pin down, and a little childish. She seemingly shifts her moods on a whim, yet she seems to be jovial most of the time. She can be quite morbid, yet she doesn't realize it. In general, she's rather spontaneous.

Special Abilities: Koishi is a deadeye with her sniper rifle surprisingly, and with her invisibility, she can safely get up to perches most would find too dangerous. She's quite agile, and uses this to be hard to pin down, and rarely ever seen. Her armor is modified for efficiency and range.

Syndicate: Arbiters of Hexis, Maxim

Preferred weapons: Snipetron Vandal (turqoise has been tinted to be more greenish), Telos Akbolto, Kronen

Sentinel: Carrier Prime, though it has no weapon.

Cephalon: Koishi's cephalon is named Satori, and somewhat acts as a focuser for her rather unpredictable nature, setting her on the right track whenever the Lotus can't really get through to her. She's usually quite down to earth, actually has subroutines for being a psychiatrist built into her systems from ages long past. Usually communicates to her through Koishi's armor or sometimes takes control of the Carrier, usually appears as a pinkish-red sphere on the ship.
Edited by SuwakoMoriya

• 2 weeks later...

Username: Dragoncita

Name: Galaeron Noblewind

Species: Infested Tenno

Abilities:

Powerdrive- The creature rams full force into its enemy, aiming to knock them down

Sonic Screech- Like any other sonic blast, it can tear trees right out of the ground, shatter buildings, and has even been known a direct hit on another creature kills instantly, though it is extremely rare

Fury Swipes- Aggressively lashes out, tearing foes to shreds

Regeneration- Allows the creature to heal some of its minor wounds while trying to get a good hit on the enemy

Bio/History: Once a powerful Clan Leader, Galaeron was unfortunately stricken with the infestation plague

The infested had overrun the Dojo, killing and destroying everything in their wake. Many tenno died in trying to retreat. More tenno would've fallen, if it hadn't been for their leader.

Galaeron bravely staid back, giving the last of his clan members, the only 'family' he had known, a chance to escape. Few of the tenno refused, but they finally listened to Galaeron, surely leaving him to his death. As for Galaeron, he accepted this fate.

The Clan Leader stood tall, even when he was surrounded, Galaeron kept on his feet, even though he was as good as dead. He doesn't exactly understand how it happened, how he had suddenly become what he is now.

Now, Galaeron remembers nothing of his past. He doesn't remember who he was, or what he had once been

The ones he once protected, Galaeron now slaughters mercilessly

Appearance:

http://i.imgur.com/RE9DcxM.jpg

*More to Come eventually*

Edited by Dragoncita

Just filling what Drake said. The lore of the game has more holes than Grineer riddled full of holes by two Tenno controlled ramparts. So... Yeah... Difficult to say is that possible or not. Pretty much everybody just gets question mark above their heads, raises their eye brows while looking at each other giving a shrug since there is pretty much nothing to be said about it.

Hm...interesting

We all have our own opinions, which I understand

Never expected him to be accepted, seeing as how it appears no one has really given any thought of an Infested Tenno

It, being outside of the box

As we have seen, such as Chroma for example, wasn't exactly infested, but then what was controlling him? Or who?

That is a mystery indeed

Speaking of, has anyone ever thought of perhaps what exactly controls the infested? They may seem like bloodthirsty beasts, but then why have Hive nodes or Hive minds, if their isn't really any sort of 'hive' so to speak

What I mean is, I am thinking of natural meanings, a hive is an orderly group of creatures, such as bees. There is a Queen, the workers, drones, etc.

Yet, with the infested, there are no such things, so why have Hive nodes?

It simply makes no sense to have such things, when there is nothing whatsoever that resembles a hive at all in organization

Oh, do you have a problem with Japanese?

A person is allowed to name their character whatever they want

Edited by Dragoncita