Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Unbelievable And Yet Outrageous.

Mrevasivepants

I've submitted a ticket asking for yet for the second time the assistance of helping me with a bug that keeps me from playing warframe (Everytime i join/finish a void mission, my warframe crashes).

Ever since U12 i've had this bug and i was unable to play.

I've submitted a ticket 8 DAYS AGO!!! and it is yet to be answered.

This is unacceptable and completely outrageous, i understand when its 1-2 days, but 8 days?! seriously DEs? i've been a beta player for this game for 1 year and never before i've faced such lack of attention on such problematic issue.

Edited by Mrevasivepants

Dude, just wait. 8 days isn't a long time for customer support on large F2P games, especially ones that are filled with a crapton of other glitches that need fixing as well. It's not like they're trying to avoid you or anything; they have to flip through thousands and thousands of other tickets and answer every one of them.

Be patient. Shouting on the forums isn't going to make them answer any faster.

Edited by SortaRandom

Well, seeing as it is a bug report/ask for help, they may have a large amount of tickets going in for that topic. 

And you are right, it is a long wait. To be honest, DE's support has been the best support i have come across in any game i have played. Just give them a day or 2 more, they may be swamped at the moment. 

Dude, just wait. 8 days isn't a long time for customer support on large F2P games, especially ones that are filled with a crapton of other glitches that need fixing as well.

Shouting on the forums isn't going to make them answer any faster.

I've contacted the support lots of time before with issues that weren't as hard as this one, i'd have to wait like, what? 2 days max? and i was fine with that in fact i love the warframe support because it takes it time to give you a valid answer, but seriously, a player that cant play ANY void mission what so ever, has asked the help of the warframe support and it is yet to be answered for 8 days?! at least give me an heads up as they read it like: "Hey! we've read your issue and we're currently processing it and looking for solutions!"

If no one else encounters this kind of issue, it's very likely that it has something to do with your PC / System. And they won't be able to do anything about that.

There's been other threads about this issue that have been yet to be fixed, and no, it's impossible for it to be my PC, i've been using the same to play warframe for 1 year and i've always runned things smoothed with a few options on and the graphics set to medium(of course i've tried to turn off everything and set it to low, but it didn't work).

All my drivers are updated as well.

It's probably something you've already tried, but I'm guessing it's something they'll suggest when they get back to you: But ensure that your graphics drivers are up to date, it could be that there's a problem with the game during loading.

Have you also tried re-installing the game from scratch?

Never answer there is ideal, but it might help you to work out what's wrong before you get feedback

If no one else encounters this kind of issue, it's very likely that it has something to do with your PC / System. And they won't be able to do anything about that.

He's not alone in the issue.  I myself crash on void Capture missions with a full team 100% of the time.  Solo works fine though.  Possible that's related to being a client (since I avoid hosting a full team whenever possible).

Have crashed a couple of times with the last kill in Exterminates as well, but thankfully, that's the relatively rare exception rather than the rule.

Edited by Axterix13

Here's a list of what i've done so far to try to fix:

Re-installed the game.

Defragged it and verified the game cache from steam.

Did the same but with the Warframe launcher.
Settings all to low and turned off anything that would slow down performance.

Made sure it was plugged.

Updated all drivers.

These are all the things i remember doing so far.

He's not alone in the issue.  I myself crash on void Capture missions with a full team 100% of the time.  Solo works fine though.  Possible that's related to being a client (since I avoid hosting a full team whenever possible).

Have crashed a couple of times with the last kill in Exterminates as well, but thankfully, that's the relatively rare exception rather than the rule.

Sounds like hardware failure. I hope you dont have your computer on the floor? Mabey time to open your baby up and vacuum-clean it. Probs overheating when to much happening, due to dust and full team..

THIS, this is my problem, except it also happens wheather i play solo, host or join one, and i used to host a lot and nobody ever complained about my internet.

Sounds like hardware failure. I hope you dont have your computer on the floor? Mabey time to open your baby up and vacuum-clean it. Probs overheating when to much happening, due to dust and full team..

I formated it a while ago, so along with it i cleaned up the whole thing, it doesn't heat up at all that's why i love this tower(PC).

thing is, i can play other games that have more intense requirements than warframe, and it works smooth like a butterfly.

I've submitted a ticket asking for yet for the second time the assistance of helping me with a bug that keeps me from playing warframe (Everytime i join/finish a void mission, my warframe crashes).

Ever since U12 i've had this bug and i was unable to play.

I've submitted a ticket 8 DAYS AGO!!! and it is yet to be answered.

This is unacceptable and completely outrageous, i understand when its 1-2 days, but 8 days?! seriously DEs? i've been a beta player for this game for 1 year and never before i've faced such lack of attention on such problematic issue.

Calm down and have consideration for the DEVs who feverishly busy throughout the day, trying to.... beat their own personal scores on Flappy Bird.

That game takes alot out you, from what I hear (since I myself have never played it).

I'm sure, in between flaps or level breaks, someone will get to your ticket.  =D

Well and I couldn't use my Ignis for 4 months due to a netcode bug. Did I freak out and overreact on the forums or tried gathering data to help support find the cause of the issue and get it fixed eventually?

Take a guess.

Let's compare:

Not be able to do ANY void missions with not being able to use 1 of the many weapons in this game.

My thoughts exactly, yet you have a point and i've gathered enough data and explained it as well in the ticket to the support, yet not even an heads up, the part in which they don't even warn me if they're processing the issue or not is the one that grinds my gears.

Nah, it's not a hardware issue, far as I can tell.  It can handle the game fine, and non-void captures are cake as well.  Plus as far as the Exterminates go, the last kill is not exactly something that should be the hardest hit on the system.  For that matter, hardware-wise, I can host a full team easy.  I avoid doing so though because the game is a bandwidth hog, which combined with my upload speed, makes for a laggy game for everyone but me.

Which isn't to say it isn't necessarily something that only occurs to people with certain types of hardware, but that whatever causes it should be avoidable, since it doesn't happen elsewhere.

There's something about completing missions in the Void that can cause it.  Hopefully all the automatically generated crash reports can help them figure it out ;)