Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Creature Concept

nulsu

Do you ever get board roaming lifeless planets filled with nothing but soulless graneer, whos only goal is to distroy your very existence? have you ever wondered, if there was any kind of beauty to the world ?If there was more to these planets than pain and death? WELL WONDER NO MORE!!!

Meet the trap jaw

JGkrEVw.png

this little jolly critter would have a very VERY low chance of spawning on your planet, but if he does, well you better pack your skana and get out of there as fast as you can! Equipped with razor sharp talons, Heightened senses , and no sense  of humor, this guy will hunt you down and kill you to death. although this lovable cuddle bug may be blind , that wont stop him from hunting you down, and ruining your day with his claws of depression. :( But not to fear (kinda) cause if you some how kill him he will drop tons of crap for you, and then mabie some loot. loot would include, specialized weapons and nice mods. :) cause he ate them by accident while eating a tenno.

JT2ji1w.png

thank you guys so much for reading this hope you enjoyed, and if you want to see this in the game help me by keeping the forum HAWT *sizzle*

In a peculiar, terrifying oh yes/oh god no way, I really want some stuff like this in the game...

Give our planets more life, both passive and not so passive. Have it running into 'conflict' with the grineer/corpus. Have us run into trouble with these 'locals'.

And maybe if we're lucky, we can take one or two home to the dojo.

(some will say as pets, but I have way of 'justifying' their capture - SCIENCE!)

Very nice work. Although I wonder where such a colorful monster would live?

Seems like a fitting monster for the Earth's lush jungle at daytime (hunting at night time will make these creatures too conspicuous).

With Melee 2.0 coming and combos possibly do-able, I can think of 4 tenno taking on these monsters at once with their melee only. That could be awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like a fitting monster for the Earth's lush jungle at daytime (hunting at night time will make these creatures too conspicuous).

With Melee 2.0 coming and combos possibly do-able, I can think of 4 tenno taking on these monsters at once with their melee only. That could be awesome.

my thoughts exactly haha