Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Rewards Are Buged ?

Lamonna08

Same here when I first started to play the game. But no, it's EXP for your warframe and weapons. Though it would be neat to get a new weapon from that.

Yea they really should just get rid of the Xp rewards and replace them with some more interesting rewards. Even credits are more valuable, but also there's certain helmet bps that have yet to drop from Alert Missions as well as the Dark Sword. Might as well just add all the weapon and helmet BPs that you can get from alerts just to make the login reward more interesting or the chance to be more interesting.

Though recently they got rid of the ability to click on rewards and also lowered the chance to get Catalysts and Reactors... =(

• 1 month later...

A few of the items, even with the hover-over tooltip, are confusing if you don't know what the item in question is. I recommend looking up the item on the warframe wiki if you don't recognize it. Some common confusing items are the entire set of artifacts or "cards". These do occasionally show up as a login reward. Rifle Scavenger is one I got twice myself (not that duplicates do any good...). I had no idea what it was, or even that I could select an artifact to use, until I looked it up on the wiki. It's a step I recommend for everyone ^^

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

Edited by Caelen