Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12: Zephyr Rises

I constantly get a can't download update from server, please restart warframe and try again. I keep getting this every time an update comes out. Is this just my ps4 or a widespread issue? I'm just so anxious to play again.

Try fully powering down your PS4 then restarting. That worked for me back when the Cicero Crisis update arrived and I was having a similar issue. I dunno if it'll help, but it couldn't hurt.

I wasn't sure if I would like the new hud, but I do.

just wish there was an option to scale the player stats to match the sentinel stat window.

Im on a HD 1080p 42 screen so a smaller option for stats wouldn't bother me at all. Some however on a tiny 24 prob yeah, but would be awesome to have an option to select different preset sizes, if possible please.

An option to select text chat to never fade would also be nice.

On dual shock 4 during a heated battle: you have to stop, press options, select social menu -  find the text on the left hand side of the screen somewhere in white. To many steps while the enemy is throwing nukes & bombs.

I run with astroA40's but also use a bluetooth keyboard having both is important.

I like the dojo change,  small request if possible - a pure white bonsai tree with a gold aura, that can be scaled extra large.

I'm super excited for the update, but does anyone know if we can link accounts yet? Both are on Update 12, but i know the Castanas or whatever are only for PC still, so they must not be in sync... but does anyone have any word on the account linking? feels weird playing a new account when i'm just going to overwrite it and all its progress once i can bridge my accounts

Not sure if glitch or what, but if you want to change between online, private, invite only, and solo, the controls are inverted. As in if you want to go up from private to online, you have to move the control stick down. It's kind of annoying.

(BTW: Great update)

I cant start the operation? I've read the message from Lotus. I press the operation but it just opens a window telling me exactly what  lotus had said and then just tells me about the operation....? 

You have to go to any corpus mission and look for Oxium Ospreys and kill them to get oxium. That is just a counter.

New hud stinks SO badly. I'm new to the game and While the hud got in the way a little it was MUCH better than this three color stuff. Before it was lively and unique to each suit, but now its like staring at a GBA game hud. Idc what anyone says, I think there needs to be an option to have one or the other. This new one is like a kindergarden color pallet. Literally I love this game top and down. The environments so detailed and beautiful, the weapons and suits so unique.... and heres the hud... three colors... made out of microsoft paint. Please change it back :( And as a side note, it looks like my maruchan ramen bowl font. :/

I am just wondering why we don't get the really cool particle effects that the Jat hammer and zephyr dive bomb has on the pc version? I was really looking forward to that it's kinda sad that the ps4 has a lame effect. Why can't the ps4 do this? I think the machine should be able to it.

Edited by (PS4)Deathsight223