Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12: Zephyr Rises

I... have to admit; I'm not a fan of the new HUD. :/ Those big glaring blue and red numbers are just... hideous. I liked the old HUD better.

But overall, sounds like a great update! Can't wait to try the new missions.

I disagree. I definitely like the brevity seen in this HUD. The color palette stands out quite a bit, and I think it gives out that information more quickly for those who have played other shooters with shield / health attributes.

Is this the Start of a "Game of Thrones" themed Warframes? ^_^.

I already see House "Arryn" with Zephyr.(hawk)

The other Warframes I saw seem to bear resemblances to "Baratheon" with the Stag, "Stark" with the Wolf and either "Targaryan" with a Dragon or "Lannister" with a Lion (unsure if the silhouette looks dragonish or lionish).

It would be very cool if they are doing it.

Unlike most people i'm not happy withthis update.Nerfed Frosts snow globe so it only lasts 5 seconds.Then they give a longer lasting mobile snow globe to Heavy Gunners.Wtf are they thinking?Essentialy they've given a warframe ability to the enemy.Kind of defeats the object of the game.I don't remember people complaining that void missions were to easy and needed to be made harder.Yet D.E seem to have felt the need to increase the difficulty of void missions which was not needed.Anchients now have Sgt Ruks fire attack.This is overkill.Also i had a capture target as i was chasing him teleport behind me and kill me.Don't know wtf thats all about.The little void in game tasks for xp is good and the slight improvement in graphics is also good.But overall D.E have messed with certain things that didn't need fixing.I'm in 2 minds whether or not to quit this game.When people complained about drop tables they are complaining about the frequency of certain items.Like the ever elusive Ember prime helmet that only drops once every six months.Yet D.E. decided fix this by putting resources in as a reward.They're not listening to people.This update is ruining my warframe experiance.They have made the game worse with this update Not better. 

Hi guys on wiki says to builg Zephir we need 200 oxium and in the lab says 2,000 which one is true. And thanks to DE for the hardwork

Depends on the size of your clan. In your clans case it's 2,000.

I for one am really happy with the update. The new interface took some getting used to but on the whole I can say I prefer this version. Also appears to be running more smooth for me!

As for the enemy strength boost its not really a bad thing just up your game :P 

Hi guys i have an ps4 playing warframe and my friende got an pc and he plays warframe too!

now how can i play with him while his on pc and im on ps4?!

dose it posible?!

cus when i add him it say's that the username dose not exist!!

It's not possible at this stage my friend. Mostly because of the difference in versions between PC and PS4, see the below topic which details this in more depth;

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/125149-warframe-ps4-account-migrationcross-platform-play/

There is many bugs with the new update for the PS4. After every mission my screen goes black and it freezes. Somehow i return to the same mission i just finished but I'm just wondering around. The pod left and the only way to back out is to abort mission. ON EVERY MISSION. I can't fuse any of my fusion cores or cards together. It gives me the option to pay but does nothing afterwords. There is disconnection errors with my clan members … etc etc. THE Oxium Espionage links me to a webpage. I could go on but it would be a waste of time. Idk you guys rushed this intentionally but anyways i used to love this game… and now its getting on my nerves. I mean i like that the new Oberon helmet is in and for the new warframe, but come on guys fix the bugs please!

I disagree. I definitely like the brevity seen in this HUD. The color palette stands out quite a bit, and I think it gives out that information more quickly for those who have played other shooters with shield / health attributes.

I actually find it harder to register the information cause its crowded in with the detail of the environment. I could make the hud small before and still able to glace and know whats up but now I have to stare at it for a second or two. Also in consideration to other shooters, this shouldnt BE just another shooter, It should be different. Its so much better. I still honestly think their should be an option for "original hud" and "simple pallet" hud, cause the new ones so ...... simple... theres no creativity to it. And with a game filled with creativity a hud from Microsoft paint is such a letdown.

My synapse has been destroyed :( 248 corrosive damage with 6 forma's and maxed mods... what have you done?

The damage stayed about the same, they just changed what it says in the arsenal to a different number, in your case it means every damage number that comes off that isn't a crit will do about 248 damage.

I actually find it harder to register the information cause its crowded in with the detail of the environment. I could make the hud small before and still able to glace and know whats up but now I have to stare at it for a second or two. Also in consideration to other shooters, this shouldnt BE just another shooter, It should be different. Its so much better. I still honestly think their should be an option for "original hud" and "simple pallet" hud, cause the new ones so ...... simple... theres no creativity to it. And with a game filled with creativity a hud from Microsoft paint is such a letdown.

I don't know, I find it more sleek.

So by the update . Crossplay is enabled? Like pc and ps4 can play together?

Looks like there will be no cross-platform whatsoever. For now, DE trying to make account transfer from PC to PS4 working and that's all we can hope for.

And I don't really know why so(excluding money-related-stuff), for example, as I know, CCP can drop their small updates for Dust 514 without certification by Sony(only big updates goes thru cert.), and they can make cross-play with PC anytime after their exclusive-contract with Sony expires(at least they said so in streams and forums). But I may be misinformed. :\

Looks like there will be no cross-platform whatsoever.

If they are really abandoning the cross-platform idea they should make that official and somepeople like me could stop wasting our time and money. I have PS4 and I play this game because my friends (PC) have it. If I can not play with them (now or in a reasonable future time), I'm leaving it right now.

i have been doing a lot of orokin void missions trying to get the frostprime systems bp i have done everything t1.2.3 ext unknown amout of times and a lot of survails 2 with  luck i have even goting a tower 3 ext key for doing a t3 ext misson what gives