Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"i Am Saryn." - A Bit Darker And... Meaner.

SilverBones

I am Saryn

I judge. The unruly masses of Corpus engineers flood the corridors of their precious ships, intend on seeking my body as their prize. Why wouldn’t they? The Tenno are creatures of perfection, brought out of our rest, so we can once again put the forces of those who would take this system under our heel.

For their arrogance, they are paid in death.

I bless a crewman with my mark; a growth of acrid fluid on his chest that he futilely swats at, to stop the contents from eating into his synthetic flesh. I raise my pistol and as I pull the trigger, the Lato round explosively ruptures the cyst; spraying corrosive liquid over his friends, causing them to likewise burn. I stroll through them all as they dance for me, celebrating my passage. Moving over to one of the crewman as he twitches away the last of his life, I slowly plunge the tip of my Cronus into his shoulder and smile as he begs.

This is where both the Corpus and Grineer belong.

Our dominance of this system is unquestioned. The betrayal of the Grineer and the opportunistic heresy of the Corpus only strengthen my arm and solidify my drive. These pathetic, mewling creatures of flesh and steel may try to escape their fate, but they are fighting the inescapable tide of judgment and punishment.

We are the March of Inevitability.

Their fight will end as it began; looking up to us as gods and cursing the day their frail, mortal forms had betrayed them to the ravishes of the Technocyte Virus. Had they but simply bowed the knee, perhaps their fate would be different.

I am the heart of Tenno dominance. Within my shadow, all are laid to waste. I am our rulership embodied; the executioner of our enemies and the unbridled pride in our strength.

I am the Right of Conquest, personified.

I am Saryn.