Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Made Warframe: Titan

Myzerian

Name: Clockwerk
Polarities:usual 4 for skill mods, one Dash, and one Check, Aura being a Check as well.
Base Design: Somewhat steam-punk style appearance with a Gear/Cog as a monocle. 

Role: Moderate DPS/Support
Base HP: 75
Base Shield: 150
Armor: 190
Base Power Strength: 100
Base Energy: 100

Power 1: Exhaust. This ability releases a plume of burning hot steam from Clockwerk's body. This steam deals fire/radiation damage to those around him and stuns non-robotic enemies for a short time by burning their lungs. This ability would have a short cast time, showing Clockwerk standing up straight and releasing the white hot steam from his body. 

Power 2: Shining Intuition. This ability targets an ally and causes that Ally's abilities to instead drain energy from Clockwerk's energy pool at a 10% increased cost. While this ability is active Clockwerk loses all access to his own abilities. 

Power 3: Grinder. Clockwerk's melee attacks deal increased damage as each attack leaves a grinding cog as a DOT on each enemy struck. More than one Cog can be placed on a single enemy. At the end of the power's duration the cogs will roll across the ground towards Clockwerk to rejoin the innerworkings of his frame, doing minimal damage to any enemy in their path. 

Power 4: Like Clockwerk. This ability causes the cogs protecting Clockwerk's body to burst forth knocking all enemies back from him dealing moderate blast damage. Any ally in range of this blast receive a 100% armor increase. For the duration of this ability Clockwerk's armor is reduced to 15 and he deals 25% normal melee damage as he has lost the portion of his frame that increases his strength in order to better defend his allies. At the end of this ability the cogs behave identical to the Grinder ability as they return to Clockwerk's body.

Also, here are a few weapon ideas to make him a bit of a package deal.

Primary

HardKnox- This weapon behaves similar to the Miter, except instead of sawblades it launches large gears that deal high amounts of Impact damage with no Puncture or Slashing damage. 

Secondary

Nailz- Contrary to the weapons name, this weapon would fire machine bolts, similar to the Bolto, with no slashing damage. 

Melee

Sledge- This is exactly what it says it is, a large sledge hammer. This weapon would be similarly sized to Gallatine with a slow swing speed that is compensated with massive impact damage. 5% crit chance with 4x crit damage. It wont crit often, but when it does, it matters.

Edited by Myzerian

Interesting. Ive never seen anybody think of a cog bassed warframe. I like it. Heres a few things I would do differantly that you should take a look at.

Power 1: Instead of launching im skyward, Exhaust seems more like an ability that would "choke out" an enemy. I would say keep this warframe out of the sky. Big metal steampunk things arent really ment to fly.

Power 2: Jetpack. Like I said, keep him out of the air. You might be able to do something like "DIssasemble" which he ecentially lets all his cogs and pieces fall to the floor. Kenetic energy alows him to still move all the pieces. This makes it harder for the enemies to attack you, and they dont know exactly where you will pop up once the timer on this ability runs out.

Power 3: Grinder. When I read the name I thought, "Sweet he conna consume enemies for health!!" but nah he drops a pet and lets it do its own thing. Id say no on this. Chances are, a cog bassed titan cant aford to permanantly loose his pieces fue to this pet rolling around and getting destroyed. See if you cant find a way for him to turn into a legitimate grinder to consume enemies and convert them to health as they die.

Power 4: (possible name) Cog Bomb - Glows read hot. when activated, he begins to grow more and more red. He can move while he turns more molten red. Like you said, only his melee is buffed, and he takes more damage. But after a certain ammount of time, he explodes. He doesnt take damage from it. The explosion is actually fairly small, but all of his cogs are launched outward from his body and pierce into enemies and slice em and grind em. The cogs attacking the enemies around him undergoes a process of 3 seconds. This also reveals his inner workings, a smaller suit showing a person wearing an exoskelleton that appears to function using the cogs assistance. This also makes it so that, while the cogs dammage the enemies and kill, you can not move.

Another thing, make his base energy 100. if its 150, people will find some nasty and complex ways of using him, effectively making him too OP for use.

I love the idea. Id like to see it expanded upon.

Thanks for the feedback guys! I really appreciate it. This is my first reall brainstorm for a Frame, and I think I'm gonna stick to the Steampunk idea for him. Maybe he'll get noticed, or just the concept, and they'll put something like it in the game lol