Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vay Hek Hacked The Livestream (The Megathread)

.Talia.

I suspected drama when Rebecca steered the conversation back to that at the very end... all in all was a good show. The best part of the streams is always at the end, what with the random drive bys done by other ppl or Boss shenanigans

That whole throw The Lotus in the sun? nah son... just nah

Edited by Kartumterek

I suspected drama when Rebecca steered the conversation back to that at the very end... all in all was a good show. The best part of the streams is always at the end, what with the random drive bys done by other ppl or Boss shenanigans

That whole throw The Lotus in the sun? nah son... just nah

I'm 100% sure he says that.

Unless you mean it as a response to Hek himself :P

This transmission was helluva creepy. I was all like "wtf?" Then all of my orgasms went off...

New Councilor Vay Hek is rly creepy character itself, nicely dubbed and all. I can't wait till he shows up renewed in the Origin System. 

I hope it's gonna be more skill based and complex fight than just another bullet-rain and "job is done".

Once again, I loved ppls reaction to this, DE surely knows how to build up atmosphere... :) 

Edited by darkhades2012

Tell me, Vay Hek. What is it that you think you will achieve by taunting the Tenno?

We are, if nothing else, warriors. We know the difference between a time to reload and a time to negotiate the enemy's terms of surrender.

We know what it is to wield blade and gun together, to slay an enemy close enough that you can feel their breath. You know only what it is to pen a speech to inspire others to it.

We do not carry ink and instrument. We carry bow and blade, shotgun and pistol.

We are Balance incarnate. When all sides number zero with the Tenno at the fulcrum, all sides are equal.

The Tenno are coming, Vay Hek, to Everest.

We will bury you in your mountain.

Holy Crap this needs to be in the Game!!!!

I find it hard to believe that this was a response to our reaction about the event being too easy. The quality's just too good to have been thrown together in two days. I'm going to go with "planned from the start". Which does mean DE would have had to anticipate our reaction. Well played, DE.

"Throw your beloved Lotus into the Sun!"

Vay Hek, listen, instead of Lotus, you are the one who gets thrown into the SUN!

Vay Hek at the beginning: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

My reaction: "HIIIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIH"

Vay Hek's voice at the beginning is so different.