Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Pets!

-FrostByte-

Man... If they are really going down the muddy Warfarm-road with the Pets shown in the Livestream... I want this ugly-bastard one the Grineer will have.

At least I don't want to have a fluffy cute looking one at my side... That's just awkward.

My Tenno has been through all hell and has seen things a normal mind couldn't bear and now he/she shall call a cute Kubrow his best friend? Not going to happen. Ever.

I mean litteraly: EVER.

Also this:

new-promo-imagery-for-riddick-140177-a-1

Edited by MeduSalem

Man... If they are really going down the muddy Warfarm-road with the Pets shown in the Livestream... I want this ugly-bastard one the Grineer will have.

At least I don't want to have a fluffy cute looking one at my side... That's just awkward.

My Tenno has been through all hell and has seen things a normal mind couldn't bear and now he/she shall call a cute Kubrow his best friend? Not going to happen. Ever.

Also this:

Summed up shortly: You want a badass dog, not a cute one.

they will get accessories so they may get some sick armor.

Summed up shortly: You want a badass dog, not a cute one.

Somehow it's not only that... In my personal opinion, to say it right away, exactly this was what lured me into the game last year. It being something more serious and more grown up. Things about Space Ninjas, Mercenaries, War, honor and Profit, whatever.... It might be Sci-Fi, so not everything is very ultra-realistic and so on but you get the point (hopefully)...

In that scenario... Cute looking pets don't fit into the theme. I won't say in general pets don't fit the game, but cute ones don't. Just imagine their fluffly fur being splattered with all the blood and guts... :D

Last years Rid$&*^ movie showing that pets may fit the story but it would have been awkward if his dog would have been looking like that:

6ggM5.jpg

The Kubrow begs for hugs. Can't imagine it taking part in manslaughter.

Edited by MeduSalem

Also this:

Personally I like the feral looking one.

Also, the fluffy one may actually be a sign of purity and goodness in all the hatred. The grineer one is twisted and hardened, like the grineer. The domestic one is pure and nimble, like the Tenno.

The color on the other hand pisses me off a bit, but whatever.

They mentioned more customization on the livestream. Hope they include horse... I mean Kubrow armor.

Bethesda will never live that down.

to add: I doubt this'll be the only "pet" we'll be able to obtain. And it will almost definitely be "colorable". Every. Single. Thing. In the game that we can own can be colorable. Why not our Kubrows?

Edited by SoulEchelon

Personally I like the feral looking one.

Also, the fluffy one may actually be a sign of purity and goodness in all the hatred. The grineer one is twisted and hardened, like the grineer. The domestic one is pure and nimble, like the Tenno.

The color on the other hand &!$$es me off a bit, but whatever.

I guess in the end it boils down to everyone's personal likings. As it is with coloring on the Warframe and Weapons for example... :D

Honestly I don't know if the Tenno are pure and good. But they are nimble...

For one fact we betrayed the Orokin, we tend to betray the Corpus and Grineer because of Battlepay (and of G3/Harvester Rewards)... There are so many things we screwed up on our part for the Profits or it being pure Survival... We are most likely not better than any of them, or at least we stopped being better than them a while ago. Also ever since Tenno are able to trade with each other or own "exclusive" weapons the greed and envy increased significantly... The pureness got lost somewhere down the road.

to add: I doubt this'll be the only "pet" we'll be able to obtain. And it will almost definitely be "colorable". Every. Single. Thing. In the game that we can own can be colorable. Why not our Kubrows?

Ewwww... Pink Kubrows incoming. -_-

Edited by MeduSalem

Bethesda will never live that down.

^^^^^^^^^

All the Valid points.

I guess in the end it boils down to everyone's personal likings. As it is with coloring on the Warframe and Weapons for example... :D

For one fact we betrayed the Orokin, we tend to betray the Corpus and Grineer because of Battlepay (and of G3/Harvester Rewards)... There are so many things we screwed up on our part for the Profits or it being pure Survival... We are most likely not better than any of them, or at least we stopped being better than them a while ago. Also ever since Tenno are able to trade with each other or own "exclusive" weapons the greed and envy increased significantly... The pureness got lost somewhere down the road.

Them feels.... but agree.

-snip-

Okay, let me put this simply. We are the protagonists. As far as we're concerned, we are "good". Okay? The grineer view themselves as good, the corpus view themselves as good, everybody views themselves as good. The only ones who don't view themselves as good are possibly insane people.

Everybody is the hero of their own story and even when they do evil things they believe it's for a good cause.

Also the few impure members of a group shouldn't damn the whole group to being evil. That's essentially racism. For example, I don't trade prime parts.

So enough of that silly argument of goodness.

Okay, let me put this simply. We are the protagonists. As far as we're concerned, we are "good". Okay? The grineer view themselves as good, the corpus view themselves as good, everybody views themselves as good. The only ones who don't view themselves as good are possibly insane people.

Everybody is the hero of their own story and even when they do evil things they believe it's for a good cause.

Also the few impure members of a group shouldn't damn the whole group to being evil. That's essentially racism. For example, I don't trade prime parts.

So enough of that silly argument of goodness.

I'll go with insane then.

We betrayed the Orokin, probably as revenge for throwing us into the void as kids and training us to be warriors from that age. (ala Spartans) Check the Ember lore entry for that. And we aren't actually on the side of either the Corpus or Grineer. Any help we give them really shouldn't be anything more than some self interest or keeping another in check. The majority of both factions want to kill us in the end.

Not to say the Tenno are to be perfect goody2shoes or something. That's not exactly super relate-able anyway. But they, in general, are directed towards honor and protecting those who need it in the system. Although we don't get to see a lot of directly protecting civilians and neutral races just yet.

• 2 weeks later...