Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Myst [Warframe Concept] Sneak Peek O.o

nulsu

gXyw3EW.png

if i get 20 responds, and 15 likes i will post her finished :D

mplTy9z.png

if i get 40 responds or 50 likes i will add color and background

SFRaf1A.png

if i get 60 responds or 70 likes i will list her abilities with some cool pictures

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

forgotten in history myst was one of the first prototypes for warframes .born in a lab a product of the dying race of humans, she was made as a guardian a protector of the remaining, to hide them away  to prolong the inevitable triumph of the imposing enemies .Myst dominates the battle field supporting allies and infiltrating enemy lines, a true force to reckon with.

​First Ability : 

Phase Shift - Myst dissipates into into myst and quickly jumps to the position shes looking. this move is intended for quick dodging and movement.

iXNhI0p.png

Second Ability :

Vaporize - Myst Focuses on 3 enemy units and Vaporizes them (didnt see that coming) splitting there health among the survive warframes

Third Ability :

​Soul bind - Myst connects enemy units with channels of mist, and all damage done to one units is also transferred to the connected units

Npx721e.gif

Fourth Ability :

Fog Of War - Myst Covers an area of the battlefield in a blanket of mist, impairing enemy eyesight and decreasing their accuracy. She moves completely unknown as mist. her and her alliys movement speed is increased however her accuracy and Primary weapon dmg is deceased

1BrVwON.gif

please keep in mind this is a very rough draft, and im not very good at creating abilities and figuring out the numbers  so if u have any suggestion please let me know. thanks so much hope u enjoy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if i get 80 responds or 90 likes i will lift the veil and reveal whats under the cloak (nothing inappropriate just cool :D) 

(also make her more Warframeish )

if i get 100 responds i will add a Prime version of her, that im so excited for, Also possibly more things to eran till 200 

AnykMuN.png

if i get 125 responds ill add her alternate version for those who thought it needed to be more warframeish :D

jRauAl2.png

if i get 150 responds ill create two new weapons for her jsut for fun( not really for game)

if i get 200 ill add and alternate head AND create a version of her with a specific color, ill let u guys choose so the first person to post the color u wanna see her in will be the color i choose :j

AND if i get to 1000 (in my dreams) i will learn Z brush and put her on there xD

Possible additions at the 100 responds update are: her new weapons, a alternative head, a complete ReDesign ( for thous of u who said its not warframey enough) And Much more.. :D

PLEASE tell me what you would all like to see 

Fourm will not be updated until 4:00 Est, ive got thingz ta du

Edited by nulsu

Ill give you props on the design even a Vote up but just because the design looks good I still would like more detail. Give a teaser into her abilities, some minor lore, and seeing how you are good at drawing maybe alternative helmets.

Myst is quite a pretty name and nicely spelled but remember she is also a space ninja so skin cannot be shown but that makes me think of an interesting idea. If only Devs put in an alternative look a more formal dress when you spawn in your dojo that would be interesting. Anyway please continue you efforts on her and do provide some more detail on abilities and lore. Thank you for your time on showing us your design.

Ill give you props on the design even a Vote up but just because the design looks good I still would like more detail. Give a teaser into her abilities, some minor lore, and seeing how you are good at drawing maybe alternative helmets.

Myst is quite a pretty name and nicely spelled but remember she is also a space ninja so skin cannot be shown but that makes me think of an interesting idea. If only Devs put in an alternative look a more formal dress when you spawn in your dojo that would be interesting. Anyway please continue you efforts on her and do provide some more detail on abilities and lore. Thank you for your time on showing us your design.

Really good idea, and im putting the teaser in right now check back in a few mins

I like the idea of this frame! The idea of one of her abilities being able to phase though things would be cool especially if its limited to within her other ability mist which would be a cool concept and not too op. Rather than be invisible/mist have you thought of her instead taking on some kind of astral/ghostly form? Voted Up!

Ive actually liked the idea of a mist based warframe for a little while, I had an idea for one of her abilities if I may offer the idea. I would think for her first ability she should evaporate and go inside a single enemy and control him until he dies, I think it would be a nice alternative to invisibility for stealth plus it would scale well since you would take control of whatever enemy your going against and it could be spamable. Anyways I think that would be a fun/usefull power and hope you'll think about adding it to your concept!

Ive actually liked the idea of a mist based warframe for a little while, I had an idea for one of her abilities if I may offer the idea. I would think for her first ability she should evaporate and go inside a single enemy and control him until he dies, I think it would be a nice alternative to invisibility for stealth plus it would scale well since you would take control of whatever enemy your going against and it could be spamable. Anyways I think that would be a fun/usefull power and hope you'll think about adding it to your concept!

I love the Idea:D super cool

Hmmm from your minor lore and her skill usage sounds like she could potentially be an end game frame since it sounds like she has good survivability and could help bleeding out allies in her mist form or even that minor blinding affect (lowers enemies accuracy) props for this I am very interested! Potential to defend cores, hostages, allies, and herself yeah she has the end game non overpowered abilities.

Skill one: Break down her enemies?

Skill two: Fog?

Skill three: Mist form?

Skill four: what is it O.o?

As I said potential for a very good scaling and amazing survivability frame that is not op!

Edited by AllanIncubi

if i get 50 responds and 40 likes i will post an alternate helmet and add color

if i get 100 responds and 90 likes i will lift the veil and reveal whats under the cloak (nothing inappropriate just cool :D)

Well, you could always start coloring and detail it, before offering helmets / extra stuff.

That way it's more appealing for people to comment / like.

I'd stick with it and keep evolving the concept, its a really cool idea for a frame! Flesh it out enough and hopefully the devs will take some notes from it!!

I hope so, too, its my dream to be a concept artist so i really hope they like it :D