Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.4.4

[DE]darryl1

Do not place them right behind the doors, since people won't have a chance to shoot em off!

I'm fine with the broken lights except for the aforementioned ones behind doors, and finding four placed so close together that they zap you all at once.

Lightning Rod suddenly became a mod with a real need.

Just noticed something, the game still regards J3-Golem as the boss of Jupiter and since he's a goner and is now replaced by Alad V, the "Savior Of Jupiter" Challenge can't be completed.

P.S - Savior of Uranus is still hilarious tho xD

EDIT: after reading Khunvyel's post i did some missions in mercury and saturn just out of interest. Didn't see a single broken light or security door in mercury, but did see them (got killed by broken lights once) in saturn. Also couldn't get through a security door due to the sensor being obscured & no AOE weapons.

Really? Which mission? I have stumbled across a door and broken lights in a regular mission in Uranus, so I start to believe these start happening after a certain base level of the mission.

Edit: the sensor being obscured buy a metal beam seemingly right in front of it? You need to get pretty close to the door, and have a narrow point of view from down under. Or was the sensor inside the doorframe?

Edited by Khunvyel

I (finally) got my ember prime today

I tried to do infestation invasion with it on a grineer tileset level

I ran through 3 doors, haven't yet seen one of those silly bugs

crossed the 4th door

my screen flashed

and i died

working as intended?

OMG this community is never happy with anything, first they complain about everyone rushing through the map, and when DE does something about it, they start complaining again that why broken lights they are kill joy. Get over the damn thing Guys. I agree that they are bit OP for starters and i also agree that there is no reason to put them in Nightmare Mode, When you already don't have shields, But i don't agree with Removing them, I think it's a good addition to the game and good anti Rushing Method.

Edited by SazerTarious

OMG this community is never happy with anything, first they complain about everyone rushing through the map, and when DE does something about it, they start complaining again that why broken lights they are kill joy. Get over the damn thing Guys. I agree that they are bit OP for starters and i also agree that there is no reason to put them in Nightmare Mode, When you already don't have shields, But i don't agree with Removing them, I think it's a good addition to the game and good anti Rushing Method.

You fail to realize that such a bandaid fix was never intended nor required to fix the rushing. Or rather, if it was intended, then it came from a completely wrong train of thought. The issue of rushing comes from a different deficit.

The broken lights are a non-issue for new players since these lights and doors appear no sooner than the 4th planet or something the like.

The main issue with broken lights is their lacking visibility. An environmental hazard which zaps you when you are not even able to SEE it in the first place, isn't okay. The damage would be okay if it was SCALING and not a fixed ~300. The next issue with the doorscanners is, that they are sometimes obstructed by a beam which prevents you from shooting it prematurely, which stands in stark contrast to the readily available Corpus cameras.

The only fun thing with broken lights is, since they are environmental damage, they hurt enemies as well, despite only Tenno are able to trigger it (haven't seen NPC allies trigger it so far)