Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple Conclave Thoughts.

Burns2PvP

Sorry for the long post. Too long but I spent time; I ask you to read through and give me your feedback. I will make edits to this actively because I would love to see Conclave being utilized instead of giving us something then dropping it permanently.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

So I have been doing conclave for a while. Yes I know how overpowered one side can get (Due to having a 2.8 + k/d. Never sure anymore, not trying anymore) but we need something new. We need to make conclave more fun or interesting I have a few idea's or thoughts. Not all to be implimented but to be debaited.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Thought 1) - Conclave mission setup. Not just a room but something more..?

Missions/Invasions. To make things interesting lets start off by saying that we have a lobby or something like that hosted from a deticated server (By DE or ect). [sure it will cost them money but it will promote conclave more and will (Hopefully) have less lag for the hosts.]

Now let us say that this lobby was or looked like a fancy dojo. Not the small hallways, large buildings or things that look such as the large / grand clan halls.

Now with each of those we could say that there were Tenno betting area's (Just for lore's sake). Teams that could play, things like that. (Granted this will not work due to timezones, it would turn into who shows up more than the other team but it would give more competition kind of aspect.)

Now with those betting area's and teams we have (Instead of 2v2, certain conclaves) Planets. Invasions to be more specific. With the invasions you can opt in or out to an 8 man party (Or 4 man so they don't have to do work but I would suggest 4v4/5v5 so it is not so.. "Oh I shot you, wait to do whatever only to have a 2v1". It would help prevent being stacked because one died. ****Have a respawn aspect****).

With the (x ammount of people) party, they could do grineer vs corpus (Perhaps vs infested if they want to make it a team or event where BOOM you have infested vs'ing both sides. Perhaps one tenno infiltrates the other and breaks open an infested container; letting some infested flow out being a nuisance. Perhaps another one would be the occasional failure to a system, causing the safe or seal area to be opened, letting the flow of infested units or something along those lines.

Now how would we get them to vs eachother ?

Let us say a tug of war style game. Higher mountains that they can get up, buildings, ect.

Perhaps a domination//Intercept aspect even. Anything would work with these idea's. Make it so its outside and open, allowing hiding and sniping vs a straight line and nothing.

Now that we have the (x vs x players) we can start.

The tenno go to war with eachother, different opinions going against one and the other; making things interesting.

**The tenno do not always have to agree.**

Even though they can pick sides during an invasion it was never definitive that there are other tenno working for the other side. You can only assume that there are some that are due to how it shows.

Tenno vs Tenno, Side vs Side. But who wins and how do they win ? Domination; Reach 1000 points or so in a domination/intercept/exterm/KoTH (King of the hill). Make the games go for a while instead of joining, winning/losing then leaving only to redo.

They are only after they win/lose redirected to a lobby style where you can see that other players are interested in joining a match (So Random players can party up)

Now this will not be really a huge thing due to no rewards so that brings us to Idea #2.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Thought #2 - Unlocks.

We have unlocks for the Derelict Missions, Void Missions, Dojo (Missions technically due to we go into first person with them.) Unlocks for literally everything EXCEPT Conclave.

Put an area inside the game where players can go and check out Conclave Weapons ( I would think if they are setting up a large scale room for a lobby they would put it in a corner or a outpost saying, "Shop" or "Customization" (Which customization perks such as certain helms being available through conclave or even certain colour schemes. Things like that; Perhaps even throw a rare mod or two that are only obtainable by another currency from killing players. Scalps kind of thing :3 ).

The weapons that are only obtainable through conclave may not be better or stronger than ones out of it but the weapons would be more oriented towards PvP Weapons. The Soma being one kind of weapon I could see in it or the Vectis. Guns like that where they would be used for gunning people down or targeting certain targets over others could and would be nice. Weapons like this would be nice for an unlock and make people go, "Oh this is for this; I should try this out" and provoke players to give conclave a try. Most players I have been finding do not like conclave for a few reasons.

1) The higher end players gain nothing from conclave. Why bother trying if you get nothing asides from a k/d ?

2) Too low level. No players try conclave at a low level and never get to get involved in that aspect.

3) Always got butchered by the experienced players

4) Could Never find any players to try it with (due to Some people not advertising conclave.. Not to mention any names or it might embarass DE)

4) Never even saw it or known of it due to once again. Lack of Advertisement.

Way I wouldn't mind seeing the unlocks would be by kills or even (An upgraded version being hard to do) K/D.

Make the K/D resetable so more players can try to go for x or y, ect. It make provoke grinding but it would look good.

While we are at it because I know I have read this on a past post but I may as well address it for thought.

Talent Trees. This one I have no preference on because warframe is already so customizable, Sure you could make it set things but then it wouldn't be as fun. I would suggest for things like this putting in before they join (They get to choose what they want. A small tag or area they get to type [but this right here would take too much programming which I doubt the DE would want to excersize due to it taking too much time. ] or even preset things that they can say such as..

"Noob"
"Sniper"
"Support"
"Assult"
"Tank"

Ect. Granted this wouldn't apply but like I said. I would address everything I have saw and/or heard (With my own oppinion added)

All this being said, To Advertisement.. Our main issue..

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Thought #3 - Advertisement.

Self explanitory. Make an event or something saying, "Oh this is here. we would like YOU to try this and give us feedback).

Thought #4 - Add thought here

I have kept this fairly open due to a time crunch. I have to take a temporary break for now but shortly (With in an hour or so) I will be back and continuing this.

What I would like you to do now that you have finished reading my.. Large (another word for donkey) post. I would like your thoughts, your feed back to my idea and most of all your suggestions and thoughts.

Please try to keep swearing out of this as we want this to be a clean and work free post.

Once again, I thank you for your time and I hope to get this implimented because well..

Conclave is dead and without PvP in a game like Warframe, a game dies quickly (Take my word for this. I have watched game and game die because of things like this not being attended.)

(Personal opinion. We do not need a new gun per week, we need a major project that people can enjoy; time and time again instead of working on one weapon for 8 hours only to sell it after. Give us something we could enjoy to play time and time again. The old missions are getting boring.)