Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Since Valkyr Was A Product Of The Zanuka Project...

Orramnok_Devvarr

Zephyr will also likely be a Vandal. And we would likely have Wraith warframes down the road.

Primes are a limited series since they harken to the original Orokin manufactured warframe (of which there was only one of a kind).

Past a certain point, new warframes are Tenno&Lotus created, through their combined efforts, an evolution of Corpus/Grineer/re-discovered Orokin technology hybridization (bastardization?).

As such, they will become Vandals/Wraiths and not Primes.

Before dissection Valkyr was a frame found in the void like every other frame so Prime is possible. Not sure about the abilities though. Could be some tamer form of current Valkyr's abilities

She was forced into that frame in the project, she gained her powers within the project...I think Alad actually created Valkyr... so ya, even tho I already made a post of this in the past right after Valkyr came out, I'll say it again, she should not get a Prime, but a Vandal.
Nova shouldn't get anything because : "Nova was the result of Tenno High Council research" which implies her and Valkyr are probably the only frames created after the Orokin era.

She was forced into that frame in the project, she gained her powers within the project...

What makes you think that?

Based on that Captain Vor cutscene tenno are in their cryopods already wearing frames so to me it looks like Salad tried to remove her frame instead of forcing her into it

What makes you think Valkyr was a podded frame?

I'm pretty sure the point of siding with Grineer during Gradivus was so that we would get the tenno pods before Salad gets his paws on them. He still got them and could progress his Zanuka project (aka cut them up into parts for sale and Zanuka construction)

Also. Don't remember which stream but DEvs confirmed that in the chained frame in the "Prophet" trailer was supposed to be Valkyr instead of Mag but they didn't have the time to do that which also led me to believe that Valkyr was just dissected for parts