Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orca Prime: Water Warframe Idea

Captkiro

I know I'm not the first guy who noticed there wasn't a water warframe!

Anywho I was doodling around and came up with my take on what the water warframe could look like. this is the prime version. I've named him Orca. Black and white.

He would be similar to frost but with more mobility. That's why I gave him a kind of jacket like how frost has a coat.

Sorry for the quality took with phone camera.

cyH2m5O.jpg

did you just sugest to do a prime warframe of a warframe that doesnt even exist yet that doesnt make any sense

Just because he didn't do a standard warframe first, or that there isn't a water based warframe yet, doesn't mean he can't draw a prime warframe that's water based...

I know I'm not the first guy who noticed there wasn't a water warframe!

Anywho I was doodling around and came up with my take on what the water warframe could look like. this is the prime version. I've named him Orca. Black and white.

He would be similar to frost but with more mobility. That's why I gave him a kind of jacket like how frost has a coat.

Sorry for the quality took with phone camera.

cyH2m5O.jpg

This is a really nice concept~ I hope to see it refined later c:

A water frame? Meh.

Could be good, but still, don't feel like having a new elemental Frame yet.

But the design is cool. Thumbs up.

Why talk about the rest when this thread is about the visual aspect?

Just because you don't want a water frame doesn't mean others have to abide by your wishes.

You're not required to play a waterframe ever if one does get released however, thought you should know.

Why talk about the rest when this thread is about the visual aspect?

Just because you don't want a water frame doesn't mean others have to abide by your wishes.

You're not required to play a waterframe ever if one does get released however, thought you should know.

Hm? You went a bit too far with your words.

We're on a forum and I got the rights to state my opinions. (Unless the rules changed) 

We don't need a new elemental Frame, we already got enough. 

I would rather have another frame (Typhus) in the next update, than a Waterframe.

Duh.

Hopefully you won't reply.

Edited by (PS4)korm-2_0

Me gusta.

His ability FX would have to have something to make them stand apart from Frost, they really would want to be careful about that. I'm thinking sorta bubbles/currents/tides, plenty of seafoam to top them out, with them generally being around the color of the water in this picture.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/Nautilus_Palau.JPG

Me gusta.

His ability FX would have to have something to make them stand apart from Frost, they really would want to be careful about that. I'm thinking sorta bubbles/currents/tides, plenty of seafoam to top them out, with them generally being around the color of the water in this picture.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/Nautilus_Palau.JPG

yeah i was thinking like killer whales, hence the name Orca. As for abilities maybe like water spouts or more hard hitting stuff. Like ember's fire ball but with water. I dunno but thanks for the input.

just pencil and paper.

I'm a bit awed by that. You're REALLY good :u I recently started a thread and posted a couple concept images, feeling confident in my drawings for once and now I see your skill and I'm genuinely amazed. Sorry if it sounds like I'm, gushing, good work!

Looks great to me, although there is no water elemental damage so the damage dealing would be tricky?

since it's a concept I hope they will expand on it in the future and add more types of elemental damage. like adding Ice, fire, and magnetism makes water but takes up 4 mod slots or something. it would be interesting to see.

His weapons sure looks interesting.

Well then, hopefully in the next update Typhus is up. 

And hopefully Leviathan will be an enjoyable Frame.

Objective : Bringing every Frame in the game to level 30.

6/23 - 6/24.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leviathan

Hopefully he'll be powerful. -The descriptions they give him at the end of the link sure makes him look strong - 

Edited by (PS4)korm-2_0