Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Monsoon The Waterframe Water/stealth [Pics Added]

NinJuju

Well I was kind of sad since there already developing it already since I came up with this concept a few days ago, but that doesn't mean I'm not excited for it because I love the idea.

Intro: Tenno.. a monsoon is coming.. heavy rain pours down as the silhouette of the frame appears.

waterframe.jpg

The idea of this frame came from the sound of rain.  Especially since it would be a really rare thing to hear in the ship but when you do its already too late.  Imagine all the sound being blotted out by the sound of falling rain that you don't even hear the sound of the sword that went thru your chest.

Abilities

1. Water Bullet

This abilities animation would work like the shuriken from ash causing slash damage.  I think the starting animation would be that she creates a ball of water in her hand and launches 3 water bullets at a time. Sometimes too one enemy sometimes at two.  The travel time should be fast and linear because it is water and needs to be quick to keep going straight.

Altenate first ability would be called "Rogue Tide"  where she would turn the air molecules into water and push them like when that Banshee would use her ability.

2. Chance of Rain

The frame would cause the area around her to precipitate and creates a short down poor of rain maybe causing a "suprised" animation for the enemies that are caught in it.  This would do a +10% water, electricity, and ice damage and a -10% fire damage. 

Maybe with a duration mod you could make the rain last long enough to synergize maybe a toxic element and create acid rain and cause corrosive damage.

3. Hidden Mist

The Frame creates a "fixed" shroud of mist reducing visibility for the enemies caught in it or who walk in it.  Any warframe in the shroud would becomes invisible until the mist wares off.

4.  Pressure Intensity

The frame revs up the water pressure of any water near her and burst any pipes in the ship sometimes causing a whirlwind of floods in an inclosed spaces.  The ending animation would probably just have it rain down because of the left over water.  Basically, this move pushes your enemies away from you using your environment.  In open areas the pipes would just burst out of the ground. 

Here's a new sketch I did for her design show casing her first two abilities.  I'll outline it later in more detail.

waterframeconceptcopy.jpg

I made an updated version of monsoon to make her look more warframy.

warframecon2copy.jpg

Edited by NinJuju