Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boundless Storm Clan Now Recruiting! (Top 5 In Tethra Event-Shadow Tier, Complete 4-Storey Dojo, Complete Research, Game Veterans, Alliance System)

--.B.--HARDCOREDAVE-

119m3gm.png

"We are The BOUNDLESS Tenno not restricted by time or space, we transcend boundaries have no limits our LEGACY is UNBOUND.."                                                         

Times are changing and with it the Boundless ones step away from the shadows and into the light symbolized by our new clan emblem a new era of the Boundless shall arise...

qn4m1g.png

Boundless Clan New Emblem © Saltlight's design (2015)

Greetings Fellow Tenno..

Boundless a recently created storm clan is now RECRUITING! The clan started as small shadow clan a few weeks ago and was Top 5 among shadow clan in the recent TETHRA'S DOOM EVENT after the the event the clan has then expanded as a storm clan.

mwwh1j.jpg

The clan consists mostly of Warframe veterans rank 10-19 and a few new players. We have completed all the essential rooms and have a 4 story dojo with 3 sub basement levels.

Should you choose to join our clan you will have access to the following:

- ALL RESEARCH LABS & COMPLETE RESEARCH (INCLUDING OROKIN LABS SOLAR RAILS)

- 5 MAJESTIC CLAN HALLS ( HALL OF THE CONTINUUM, HALL OF AFFLUENCE, HALL OF THE

PROGENITORS AND HALL OF THE ENDLESS WAR AND HALL OF THE BOUNDLESS ONES)

- TRAINING WING ( 3 DUEL ROOMS AND AN OBSTACLE COURSE)

- PERSONAL GARDENS FOR COMMISSIONED RANKS (OFFICER ABOVE RANKS) 

- TREASURY VAULTS

- TROPHY ROOMS

- OBSERVATORY DECK

- ALLIANCE SYSTEM/CHAT

*BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU WILL BE PART OF A WARFRAME FAMILY THAT FOSTERS CAMARADERIE AND FELLOWSHIP TO ONE PURPOSE, A GOAL THAT IS TO BE NOT BOUND BY LIMITS AS WE DEFY AND SURPASS THEM.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS TO JOIN OUR RANKS! COMMENT ON THIS THREAD YOUR IN GAME NAME AND TENNO RANK OR MESSAGE ME IN GAME HARDCORE_DAVE AND OR ANYONE OF MY CLAN'S

EXECUTORS FOR INTERVIEW.

Requirements

- Team Player

- Active in game and clan chat

- Friendly/helpful

- Minimum mastery rank 4

My Clan's - Executors (Boundless Generals) *UPDATED

Sethcypher

Saltlight

Strikerx12

Burning Fox

Shadou fantomou

Raging Daemon

Recoil Omega

Praparanis

Doydoj

Robby2074

Hindiru

Orionrma

Our clan also has an official forums website at www.boundlessclan.proboards.com and once accepted a member has to register in the official forums as we will post important clan announcements and developments there.

We also have a youtube channel for the clan to post the gameplay videos of our clans members and a virtual tour of our dojo.

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR BE PART OF OUR UNBOUND LEGACY!

EDIT: DOJO PRIME COMPLETE WILL POST UPDATED PICTURES SOON STAY TUNED

- HARDCORE_DAVE (BOUNDLESS)

Edited by HARDCORE_DAVE

24687zt.jpg

Just a little sneak peak at our clans guest reception hall (HALL OF CONTINUUM). The three other halls are exclusive for members so join us and gain full access to the aesthetic architecture and wonders Boundless has to offer! :)

my in game name is: Agent_Tiger , im ranking 0 right now bcuz i keep failing the rank training mission, i dont really spend money on mmo's, so i take longer doing things, and i was asked to do this for clan reasons, so there it is.

Edited by Agent_Tiger

Hello, I am Tesvir. A casual, yet experienced player. I have played Warframe for about a month and must say I really like it.

I have 6 maxed frames and a whole bunch of weapons. I like to help when possible, but I am not to be ordered around. I think it is understandable, me being a truck driver and a student near graduation at the same time. I also speak multiple languages and none of them in a way disrespectful to anyone. I would be glad if I could have a run with your Clan.

GMT+1 is my timezone.

Hello, everybody! Executor Ryddari here. I'm the dojos lead architect and one of the North American administrators. I have a few roles I fill in Boundless, but most importantly I manage the overall structure of the Dojo. Seeing as I built her, I thought I'd stop by and tell you guys what you'll be seeing when you walk through the halls. Our Dojo is constructed vertically, rather than horizontally. Each of its floors has compact and simple design and multiple access points to levels above and below it for ease of navigation. When I set out to construct the Dojo I wanted something players would find easy to both remember and utilize. I decided to prioritize convenience to the Dojo's most used rooms and features. When you spawn into the Dojo you'll be right beside the Trading Post and just footsteps away from the labs.

My other purpose in Boundless once we have completed our recruitment and reporting phase will be to work with SethCypher to keep our North American Tenno organized into their squadrons. These squadrons will be formed with the intention of maintaining healthy clan activity and giving newer players a mixed group of both experienced and other new players they can learn and grow with. If you ever need help, advice, instruction, or just an extra Tenno in your squad I'll always be doing my best to make myself available.

If you're a North American Tenno and membership in Boundless sounds like it's right for you I can be reached here by PM, on the ProBoard, or in-game on Warframe.

Regards,

Executor Ryddari

Edited by Ryddari

Well said Executor Ryddari :) Guys he's the clans main architect in charge of Boundless Dojo and we prioritized placing all the essential rooms to easily accessible floors near the spawn point or guest reception area to provide easy access to all the essential rooms and functions for guests. Our dojo is both simple with hidden layers of complexity as it will take you quite some time to discover all the hidden and areas reserved exclusively for the clans members. Curious about what else is in store for you in our dojo? Come join us!

Boundless Reviews

"Clan of the year." -Time Magazine

"It is so inspiring you'll never look at Warframe the same way ever again." -Reader's Digest

"Shows how much bonded TENNOs can be in their natural habitat." -Nat Geo

"Decent, relaxing, efficient." -Good Housekeeping Magazine

"I'd rather be in this clan than be with a hot girl in bed." -PlayBoy

"Then the Lotus blessed the Unbound, leading TENNOs to victory, crushing my armies." -Gospel of Vor 1:43

"A very good clan, so proud of my former clanmates." -HollowFrame's Diary

Is Boundless an over seas clan mainly? (I should be a bit more clear about it) But are you guys located in the EU or Aussie?

I'll answer this. Seth, Boundless' structure revolves around it's team of six Executors (still finding #6). Two each for the major regions of the globe, NA, EU, and AS/OC. Our goal is to foster 24/7 activity so that no matter when you log on, you have fun and reliable fellow Tenno online. We aren't very centralized and narrowing us down to just one region or time zone would be very challenging.

Edited by Ryddari