Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tentacle Warframe

ShiningArmor

I just had this stupid epic idea come to me when in the thread about the new Excal reskin and wanted it real. Here's the idea.

Tentacle Frame (Current name idea: Kraken|Gender: Male): A frame that can control tentacles to constrict and crush opponents.

Health: 100 (250 at 30)

Shields: 90 (200 at 30)

Energy: 100 (300 at 30)

Armor: 80

Stamina: 80

Sprint Speed: 0.9

Ability 1: Impale: Send out a hardened tentacle to impale an enemy. (Deals 50/70/90/120 damage, %50 puncture + %50 poison. Causes enemy to stagger.)

Ability 2: Tear: Send out tentacles to barrage an enemy with blows. (Hits 2/3/4/5 times for 100/200/300/500 damage.)

Ability 3: Hinder: Send out waves of tentacles to constrict nearby opponents. (Goes out 20/40/60/80 feet for 5/10/15/20 seconds. [i'm bad with distances.])

Ability 4: Launch: Send out waves of tentacles to toss enemies into the air, causing impact damage upon making contact with a surface. (Goes out 30/50/70/100 feet and hits with 50/100/150/200 kinetic force.)

P.S. I'm terrible at art, so I can't make a preview image. If there's any people that like this idea and want it as well and is welling to draw an image, by all means go ahead. And if you are better with distances than me for in-game measurements and want to give ideas for the distances on abilities 3 and 4, please help me. D: That is all.

Edited by ShiningArmor

Finally someone who actually has an idea, i have seen topics like "Feral, the werewolf vampire frame" this seems like something well thought maybe with some procs and status effects, but it sounds actually fun to play, and the stats are very realistic. i like it.

Did somebody say tentacles?

I made a frame for my Clan, Pink Giant Octopus! https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/48428-✿pink-giant-octopus✿happy-clan-of-happy-people/

swrk.jpg

Translated from Grineer - "What the hell is that?" "I don't know, but I think it wants a hug!"

Health: poor

Armor: poor

Shields: ok, fast recharge

Speed: great

Energy: great

Powers

1. Lash - P.O. lashes out with both tentacle arms in a wide arc infront of them.

2. Grapple - P.O. makes a flying tackle, smashing all in their path. If the power doesn't deal enough damage to instantly kill something in their way, P.O. instead latches on and crushes them, dealing massive damage.

3. From Beyond - P.O. summons a sticky spore that grows into a tentacle. It can telekinetically pull nearby enemies to it and then slaps them away with a powerful knockdown attack. Works as a decoy to boot.

4. Call Great Old One - P.O. is buddies with horrid creatures from beyond space and time. A field of lashing razor sharp (pink) tentacles flow through the angles of time to tear their enemies apart.

Edit: Rear view

u7y4.jpg

I thought Hinder would be a bit OP as an Ability 1 skill, so I kept as an Ability 3 and made a new ability 1 that works kind of like Ember's/Volt's/Frost's Ability 1, a direct attack. I made a few new changes as well and will do a little more messing with Ability 1.

Edit: Made a bunch of modifications to the abilities.

I thought about the Tentacle Barrage idea like Alex Mercer, but then I thought "Wouldn't that decrease visibility for other players, though? Tentacles around exactly see through..." And scrapped the idea. I would love it, but if I did it the only thing the Tenno would see would be tentacles. Lots and lots of tentacles.

Well this idea isn't a joke, none of mine are, they just seem hilariously stupid lol. I'm always serious about my ideas.

nonono not the idea wasnt the joke the comment were all tentacle and hentia joke and some picture... but I can tell you idea isnt a joke