Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vanhline Img-Gallery (5) Nova

Vanhline

07/09/14 nova

had a request for a nova pic, about 60 layers on this one, used a few filters to try and push the space effect.

did her with her next gen pig-tail helm, will feel real dumb when they release it and it looks nothing like the concept art.

qiRl7dF.jpg

val showers her ichor with appreciation. 

nW1zc1I.jpg

character drawing. 05/05/14 Val pic gets a lil risky.

val_lick_6_by_vanhline-d7h7i98.jpg

please leave ANY feedback you may have!

More.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04/20/14 The Happy Ancient 

fyE94O6.jpg

04/03/14 Val, still a work in progress, just wanted some feedback.

c3wUOr1.jpg

03/27/14 RUK

Ver1

BDcfxHp.jpg

ver2

E27jW7w.jpg

Edited by Vanhline

Neat style. I hope you post more.

The only criticism I could give would be that Ruk's head looks very separate from the rest of his body. Needs more transition or overlap to match the way the colors come together in the rest of the pic. 

Neat style. I hope you post more.

The only criticism I could give would be that Ruk's head looks very separate from the rest of his body. Needs more transition or overlap to match the way the colors come together in the rest of the pic. 

thanks for the feedback, its funny that you mention that, because the original layer that most of this was on didnt have a head as i was having issues with it. i ended up drawing the head on its own layer and merging it all together so the head was actually separate lol. i think its too blue xD.

Yeah I zoomed in and it looks like you did do about as much transition as anywhere else, it's just a sharply contrasting color to the orange and brown Ruk'ing up your palette!

made another ver, with a few adjustments, added more blue and did a new arm xD

I actually like the exaggerated claws. It's a nice change to see something trying to take things further than just a straight copy from the models. I do think you could push the colors though, they seem a bit muted. possibly darker darks as well... more contrast would do this piece good!

I actually like the exaggerated claws. It's a nice change to see something trying to take things further than just a straight copy from the models. I do think you could push the colors though, they seem a bit muted. possibly darker darks as well... more contrast would do this piece good!

thanks for the feedback, im gonna add more drastic shadowing and throw a specific filter on it to create more dynamic lighting. as for the colors themselves i pulled them off the color scheme i currently use on my val. xD

• 3 weeks later...

I like your fanart and your style! ^^

I think you may need to work a bit on your shading as Syncrasis said. And don't be afraid to try and use more colours! The more saturated a thing is for example, the more it will stand out of your drawing, it's very useful if you want to guide the viewer and pull dramatic scenes. 

I'd recommend you to look around about colour theory and stuff if you never heard of it.

Anyways, Keep it going!

I like your fanart and your style! ^^

I think you may need to work a bit on your shading as Syncrasis said. And don't be afraid to try and use more colours! The more saturated a thing is for example, the more it will stand out of your drawing, it's very useful if you want to guide the viewer and pull dramatic scenes. 

I'd recommend you to look around about colour theory and stuff if you never heard of it.

Anyways, Keep it going!

thanks for the post mate!

im finishing up that pic of val and have already started on another one of her lol. ill keep the posts updated :P

• 2 weeks later...

Valkyr...

fc5.gif

My body is ready.

huehuehue

Wow, that latest Valkyr is amazing!  All those shades, it's crazy, I feel like you should get a comission for this dude.  So good.  Well done!

thank you sir!

• 1 month later...