Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

~ Atlant ~ The Stamina Warframe

-VS-AtLasVegas

Hey guys and girls =)

This is my second part of the concept duo Energy&Stamina that have no real support to this moment. After completing the ability concept for the energy-skilled Karma I am dealing in this tread with a stamina-focused Warframe, that will be really useful concerning the upcoming melee rework.

So here he comes: The Titan of Endurance"Atlant"(or the female version "Atlanta")

Shield – 150 (450 at lvl30)

Health – 95 (290 at lvl30)
Power – 100 (180 at lvl30)
Armor – 120
Sprint Speed – 1.2
Stamina – 120
Polarities – 4 x "=" , 1 x "~" , 1 x "D"
Aura Polarity – "V"

(1) Depleting Kick  ~ 25 energy

2696ecdccb6bea79a95cdfa8308b10c0.jpg

- Atlant performs a (roundhouse-)kick and sends from his spinning foot a glowing ampule. This projectile flies in an arc to the target (it can collide on its way).

- When hit by anything, the ampule explodes and unleashes a fluid that covers a certain radius (3/5/7m to the epicenter).

- All enemies that are covered by the fluidradius loose all their stamina and can't move for the duration of the attack (5/7/10s), however they can still shoot back with 90/80/70% of their speed.

- This ability has a 10% chance of an additional freeze proc.

- Affected enemies that get killed, has a 50% chance for dropping a stamina orb. 

(2) Scouting Sence  ~ 50 energy

1b28faa463aa24ba0f0ae67a81b5c490.jpg

- Atlant needs a wall in front of him as a resonating surface to use this ability.

- Atlant sends a vibration through walls which locate all enemies nearby - allied Tenno and Atlant himself need to sharpen their senses to be able to see the enemies through walls and objects as a glowing target. This is only possible with an active sword in their hands. 

- All affected enemies that get killed through melee attacks has a chance to drop stamina orbs (60/70/80%). 

- Duration of the vibration 15/20/25s.

- While the ability is active the team hears the vibration as a deep bass sound that overlay most other sources of noise. 

(3) Vitalizing Power  ~ 75 energy

fe361e5cf999fc1267fc095a619a6d5d.jpg

- Atlant grants all allied Tenno a Link to his grand amount of Stamina (links as seen in the shield-core event that function in bursts).

- After activation of this ability Atlant himself gains 2x of his max stamina (3x if playing solo).

- When min. 1 link is active (=one mate within range), both Atlant and the allied Tenno gain an unlimited amount of stamina for the duration of the ability / the connection between them.

- If the link looses connection to Atlant (or the ability ends), the allied Tenno will be set to 50% of his max stamina. If all connections crumble away Atlant will be also set to 50% stamina.

- After expiring of the ability, Atlant will be set to 30% / 40% / 50% of his normal max stamina. (This value reduces, when adding more range, and rises, when lower it.)

- Radius 7/14/21m.

- If an enemy crosses one of the link-streams, that will cost him 50% moving speed for 5s.

- This ability has a cooldown for 3s.

(4) Crushing Will  ~ 100 energy

108042a3d23e58c6f6d9a484117e9859.jpg

- Atlant concentrates all his power and creates a concave field in front of him.

- This field is bullet- and laser-proof - as well it will block all melees of enemies.

- Atlant can't attack conventionally while this ability is active.

- Atlant can't move backwards while the field is active.

- Atlant can move the field in front of him and collect enemies through running towards them.

- While pushing the enemies he deals only minor impact-dmg (5/10/15 per s).

- To deal damage Atlant have to crush the collected enemies against a wall / object. When near to a wall he performs crushing pushs with 600/700/800 each (50% impact-dmg + 50% puncture dmg) .

- One crush needs 1,5s (can be a accelerated trough more movement speed).  

- While pushing and crushing this ability can proc with 25% (impact).

- Pushing needs stamina (5 stamina per meter).

- Jumping with an active field costs 4x stamina. Running is also possible but will cost Atlant 2x the normal amount of stamina.

- The field has a 1,5/2,5/3,5 m width. Atlant is able to clean whole corridors through pushing all enemies backwards.

- This ability has a duration of 10/15/20s.

- Killed enemies has 70/80/90% chance of dropping a stamina orb - crushed enemies (against the wall) has additionally a chance of 5/10/15% to drop 2 orbs.

(Note: This ability benefit through "Shield Flux".)

(Note 2: Steel charge increase the dmg of this ability.)

(Note 3: "Scouting sense" works for the ultimate as if it is a melee weapon.)

(Example strategy: Demobilize the enemies through 1. ability and collect them with the 4.) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to post any sort of suggestions! Point out the weak-points and more =)

Any concept art is highly appreciated! Feel free to dignify Atlant's warframe-ish looks!

Lets create some new and nice support frames for this game ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope, you enjoy =)

PS: I apologize for the very simple concept drawings ;). I wanted a small visualization, but because of lack of talent and time, they stayed very functional ^^".

____

You can find my previous Energy Warframe concept HERE

Edited by AtLasVegas-EGT-

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thx for the feedback! Adjusted Vitalizing Power to set the stamina to 50% after loosing connection.
(The small "punishment" is needed to make up for the unlimited amount of stamina around Atlant - allied have the ability to use excessive melee attacks, but need to stay as a group around him - I think 21m should be more than enough.)

Thx for the feedback! Adjusted Vitalizing Power to set the stamina to 50% after loosing connection.

(The small "punishment" is needed to make up for the unlimited amount of stamina around Atlant - allied have the ability to use excessive melee attacks, but need to stay as a group around him - I think 21m should be more than enough.)

Well, I was trying to tell you to remove that debauf and maybe place it on yourself or something, because any amount of reduction on your teammates is a possibility for annoyance.

Well, I was trying to tell you to remove that debauf and maybe place it on yourself or something, because any amount of reduction on your teammates is a possibility for annoyance.

At this point, I think 50% is fine and no more "troll-able" (in contrary with such as rip line or switch teleport). Stamina has a quite fast recovery rate, so that it would be a decent debuff. 

Additionally I added a debuff for Atlant himself that depends of your used range mods.

y does it show excalibur

Those are simple concept drawings - like DE, I used Excalibur for standard testing and presentation. :) 

(Real concept art of Atlant is not shown here, but everybody can feel free to create innovative suggestions on this one!)