Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shouldn't They Have Swapped Descriptions/icons?

The-Ancient

As I was browsing how many resources do I have etc., I've noticed kinda strange thing. Look at the sgpopv.jpgand then at b8mxw2.jpg.

Nothing strange at first, huh? Normal resources. But look at their descriptions: Neurodes: "Implanted neural link for controlling augmentations. Grineer design". Now look at the pic and tell me how an organ-looking thing can be of anyone's design? It is possible, but it would be weird and it feels wrong.

Then Neural Sensors: "Biotech sensor organ harvested from Infested entities". Correct me if I'm wrong, but an organ, mainly of the infested, shouldn't look like some robotic eye or lightbulb or w/e. Even though it could be Corpus infested, it doesn't feel right again.

Don't know if it was intentional, but I think it should be changed. What is your opinion, people?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bottom line:

de4ht0.jpg

There's also Saryn's two abilities Venom and contagion which have their names mixed up.

Venom: shoots out Contagious spores.

Contagion: imbues your weapon with venom.

Edit: and don't forget Braton Prime's "increased" impact damage... by which they mean drastically reduced impact damage.

Edited by rapt0rman

There's also Saryn's two abilities Venom and contagion which have their names mixed up.

Venom: shoots out Contagious spores.

Contagion: imbues your weapon with venom.

Edit: and don't forget Braton Prime's "increased" impact damage... by which they mean drastically reduced impact damage.

Braton Vandal's description was written before damage 2.0. It doesn't mean impact the damage type, but impact as in firepower.