Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spectre, The Ghost Warframe

jjpdn

Author's Notes: I'm not sure if this Warframe was already suggested before...

This Warframe sort of is like Ash, except focuses more on undetectability and more speed.

Name: Spectre

Gender: none (BWAHAHAHAHA), though maybe female because Ash is male.

Background information: ???

Appearance: Coming soon.

‘Type’: Ghost, not ninja.

Stats:

Shields: 100 (maxed at 300)

Health: 100 (maxed at 300)

Armor: 0 (maxed at 0)

Energy: 100 (maxed at 150)

Stamina: 80 (I would say inf., but that’s too cheap)

Sprint speed: 2, very hard to control without crouching

Polarities: 4 scratch, 2  bar

Aura Polarity: bar

Abilities:

Camouflage (25 energy):

Pros:

Makes the player un-targetable indefinitely (not invincible). Any enemies killed while this ability is activated instantly disintegrates. Is not able to revive during the duration of this ability.

Cons:

Ability is disabled when player moves (GET AWAY FROM THOSE ARROW KEYS) or shoots once/once/twice /thrice (three times). Player is completely silent even if he uses a rocket launcher.

Cast delay: 1 sec.

Animation: Player puts a Grineer/Corpus/Orokin resource container over himself (idea taken from Metal Gear Solid).

Notes: Player is not able to revive because he is covered by a container.

If ally player hits you, your container breaks apart (ability is over) and one of the very common resources pop out (probably not, but it would be funny!).

Fade (50 energy):

Pros:

Grants the player intangibility (un-targetable + invincible) for 8/10/15/22 sec. +25% speed boost, stacks with Volt ability. Player is able to go through every living entity, including enemies and allies (maybe even field elements?). Player can walk up walls and even stand on the roof. Any enemy killed by this ability also instantly disintegrates. Bullets and etc. are also able to pass through the player. Player is completely silent. Pressing ability key again will refresh this ability.

Cons:

Player is not able to use any weapons except melee, -25% damage. Best used with high charge attack weapons. Using any non-melee weapons instantly stops the ability.

Cast delay: 1 sec.

Animation: Player turns semi-invisible.

Example: Player uses Fade and hit one guy in a group of enemies. If his melee weapon attack is 1000, then he will deal 750 damage and that enemy will disintegrate if killed. Other enemies beside the player’s target will not notice. If enemy not killed, others will notice. Can be used with stealth kills.

Notes: The damage debauf is also because of the fact that the Player is half in another dimension.

Possession (75 energy):

Pros:

Possesses the targeted enemy for 5/10/15/20 sec. You are still able to use your weapons, but your shields and health is replaced by that unit's stats and you have the option to use the unit's weapon (so four weapons in total, have to use F to cycle through). If that unit is killed, you dont get hurt and just revert to normal. If you dont hurt anyone, the enemy will not know you possessed one of them. Compeletely silent.

Power range: 10/15/20/25m.

Cons:

None

Cast time: 1 sec + soul travel time (1 sec for every 50m)

Animation: Warframe turns transparent and flies toward enemy.

Pain Redirection/Curse (100 energy):

Pros:

Restores all shields and health of the player, plus staggering all enemies in an n/n/n/n radius  for 1/1/1/1 sec. while doing 100%/110%/130%/150% the amount of damage healed on the player as slash damage for the enemies. Damage is divided between 5 sec. 

Cons:

Makes player detectable because it removes Fade or Camouflage.

Cast time: instant.

Animation: Player thrusts his arms out and red energy burst out of him to hit his enemies.

Example: Player uses it while he only has 0 shields (1000 max) and 1 health (351 max). He will do 1350/1485/1755/2025 slash damage to all surrounding enemies, or 270/297/351/405 slash for 5s

Warning: If you're going to criticise or say its good, please say why. And please don't say its too close to Ash and Loki, because I know.

Edited by jjpdn

I was sort of like this:

Ash = Ninja

Loki = Tactic user

Spectre = Ghost/Phantom

I just thought there wasn't enough Warframe to take advantage of the Stealth part of Warframe

PS: LOL, for my post it said I posted at 3:0 seomthing and said you posted at 2h something.

Edited by jjpdn

First ability seems kind of useless.

Second ability is god-mode and with melee 2.0 in the works it is definitly gonna be OP.

Third a ability will be OP as most of us use to fight level 80+ in defense missions. Imagine all that health.

Fourth ability is out of theme. And healikg is something that should be restricted to Trinity.

Well, I thought sort of redirecting pain sort of like thing... hm... maybe I should change 4 to healing only a % of health while redirecting the rest to the enemies?

2 is like rhino's iron skin, except depending on the enemy (level 80 enemies have 2000+ health????)

First ability is actually sort of sniper helper thing. It helps you be invisible, cover your traces (the body of your enemy disapears and its completely silent, so you could use a rocket launcher and still be in stealth mode) and is indefinite. I believe that DE will make stealth mode more needed, so thats why i added 1.

Edited by jjpdn

It is your frame so it is up to you what the abilities should look like. But you have to stick to your frame's theme. And I determine a ghost as something which plays with one's mind and focuses on turning the enemy to aud it's cause by playing some mind tricks