Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #26

[DE]Rebecca

What? Devstream #26 is this Friday, and we will be having a very special live-playthrough and commentary preview of Update 13!

We will be covering all kinds of coming content, including:
1) Water Frame abilities and discussion
2) Grineer Shipyards Tileset
3) Melee 2.0
4) Endgame Projects
5) ... and much much more
We will also be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes to our viewers!

Who? Scott, Steve, Geoff and Sheldon will be joining Rebecca as we play through Update 13!

Where? Join us at www.twitch.tv/warframe!

When? Friday, April 4th @ 2 PM EDT! Find your Timezone here: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Tenno: Please ask questions surrounding any of the above listed topics for us to tie into the gameplay. If you have no questions, prepare to tune in Friday to get a preview/commentary on all things Update 13!

So, U13 today?

Edit: I'm so stoked! Oh, and first time being first lol

Edit #2: Question time! How exactly do you intend to approach the implementation of removing stats on alternate helmets? Last devstream, you guys mentioned that we would retain the stat helmets if we were to build them before you make them purely cosmetic. Do we get to turn the stats on and off whenever we want to? Or do we have to get the same helmet from an alert, but then it'd be statless? More light on this, please.

I don't really have much questions so yeah just that lol

Edited by Seaverett

*Question:

It's about the Leaderboards, 

what plans do you have about Leaderboards? Because atm I think the clan leaders can't stimulate clan mate to beat some records, because it's useless, nothing is saved in your profile, if you don't print your record, he will be lost forever and there are no rewards, so why expend time to beat a record if the game don't stimulates to be in the top Leaderboards. 

With the new Endgame concept, there will be rewards for Leardboards ? And, How much the competition between clans will intensify in the future updates ? Can the Leardboards have month period ? [1 week is short to beat a record in general, small preview time]

(sorry my bad english)*

Edited by Zusdragon

600px-Circle-question.svg.png

QUESTIONS:

1) Is there ever going to be a option to add a little combo string to top or bottom of screen that displays what combos are possible from pressing that button when player presses it and what button to press to do them? More QUESTION details below. QUESTIONS:

- This is not for practice mode nor is this screenshot from practice mode. It can be disabled and can make the new melee system easier to get into. It can be hard to transition from practice to real thing.

elsword-04.jpg

2) And furthermore, would it be possible to do combos with two buttons stringed together(Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)?Lightx2>Heavyx3? http://www.ign.com/wikis/metal-gear-rising-revengeance/Skills - Here's an example.

Which Melee System Would You Prefer? Time Focused Or With 2 Buttons In Sequence? - Refer to this thread for what system people prefer to use. It would be wise to implement both systems, and not only one to please both crowds. That's all my QUESTIONS.

That is all my QUESTIONS above.

Questions.jpg

Edited by SirAuron

Why do you make a site with hidden pictures and everyday you realese one and the last one gets realesed on an updatedate just to then tell us it still isn't going to be this week...

Seriously April 1st is over. A bit too late for that kind of joke don't you think?

No. It clearly states 'tune in Friday to get a preview/commentary on all things Update 13'. 

Pretty clear. 

Heh, so I guess U13 isn't today at all. I also checked grineersystems.com, it shows another set of countdown thingies, just in time for next week. Oh well, I can wait.

Edited by Seaverett

What's the Water frame's complete theme and role? (Melee? Support? Tank?)

When Oberon was announced, we were promised that his abilities would "work really well together", but they ended up being mostly damage skills without any interaction. What kind of interaction can we expect between the abilities in the Water frame's skillset?

What kind of synergies can we expect between the Water frame's abilities and other Warframes?

You've said in the past you wanted to make obtaining the katana feel more special than just buying it or making a ClanTech recipe. How will you accomplish this?

And for my questions not unique to this stream:

Damage 2.0 is still needlessly complex in areas. We have 4 types of flesh, 2 types of Robotics (one of which applies to only two enemies) and 2 types of armor for Ancient Infested (which affect 6 uncommon enemies in total). Blast damage is only positive against two niche enemy types, and weak to common Grineer. Oberon’s a “paladin”, but Radiation is awful against the game’s “undead” analog. If damage tables are constantly being rewritten, when can we expect to see damage retuned again?

Rhino Prime has increased speed over his unprimed counterpart. Can we expect to see similar improvements on other Primes?

Do we have an ETA on the universal ability mods, and can we expect to see any current "generic" Warframe abilities (e.g. Super Jump) moved into them?

Edited by Archwizard

We already now the Focus system is a "Devil Trigger" style power up.

My question : Besides the stats or bonuses that it will give us , will it change the appearance of the warframes? (Example, Horns,Flashy lights,Elemental effects)

What? Devstream #26 is this Friday, and we will be having a very special live-playthrough and commentary preview of Update 13!

preview of Update 13!

preview

DON'T YOU DARE DO THIS TO US DE

The hype engines are at full thrust.

Kinetic energy estimated at ITSHAPPENING megajoules

You don't want that hypetrain to impact something.