Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help At Making A Edited Warframe Video.

Gryphticon

PREVIEW MINIMAL EDITING IN VIDEO: (To be coming soon, rendering)

I decided to not put too much effects on the preview and on the final video to not make it a over edit and to preserve the game's true colours. The game itself has amazing graphics so it isn't necessary to edit it too much. If you have any ideas, feel free to reply to this topic.

So I'm pretty bored so i decided to use a little of my current editing skills and learn new ones by making a new edited video!

Right now, I'm making a video that shows some awesome ninja moves and I'll edit it to go with the music. The video will last a maximum of 4:55.

I would like if the video quality would be atleast 720p and aspect ratio 16:9 (widescreen), even tho the video would be 1080p, we wouldn't see the difference as most people view videos in 720p.

Everyone that has given a part for the video will be given credits in the end, I will allocate 10 seconds for credits, maybe more if there's more people participating but it's sure that the viewers will be able to view your username. I'll also add your username in the description.

There must not be visible lag in your video (it needs to be smooth, atleast in the parts I'll take). You need to have altleast those settings checked:

-Color correction

-Bloom

-Dynamic Lighting

-Anti-Aliasing

-Nvidia PhysX (If Possible)

I'll just upload it on my youtube channel, it isn't partnered with Youtube. Just my regular channel to upload videos times to times.

It's alright if it doesn't have sounds or if it's really low, anyways, the music will take all the sound there is in the video.

I already had experience in video editing, I'm not that good but I can make a decent video with clips :)

What I already have is:

-Slide + Jump Frontflip + Rhino Radial Blast in the air (Rhino)

-Spaceship entry cinematic (Rhino)

-Grineer exploding in ice (Rhino)

-Rhino Iron Skin (Rhino)

-Slide + Jump Front Flip + Rhino Charge (Rhino)

-Reactor Core opening (Rhino)

-Slide + Jump + Melee (aoe) (Rhino)

-Charged melee few grineers (Rhino)

-Destroying reactor core (Rhino)

-Killing grineers with bolto (Rhino)

-Slide + Jump (Rhino)

-Sprinting (Rhino)

-Slide + Shoot with bolto (Rhino)

-Mission Complete (Rhino)

Current credits list:

-Gryphticon

Note that not all clips that are mentionned here will be used in the video.

Edited by Gryphticon

I've got free time tomorrow so I'll edit this post with some clips so you can edit something for practice.

I'll get you a clip of Ash doing a frontflip hitting a guy with a 180[size=3]° [/size]shuriken or whatever.

Video editing is a great skill to have these days. I usually use premier or Vegas, so free trials

for those with tutorials will teach you a fair amount about the process in any editing software.

Edited by FancyRaptor

I've got free time tomorrow so I'll edit this post with some clips so you can edit something for practice.

I'll get you a clip of Ash doing a frontflip hitting a guy with a 180[size=3]° [/size]shuriken or whatever.

Video editing is a great skill to have these days. I usually use premier or Vegas, so free trials

for those with tutorials will teach you a fair amount about the process in any editing software.

I use After Effects :) there's plenty of tutorials on that in youtube :D

Thanks for replying :)

Edited by Gryphticon

Bumping this again, I need clips, I'll make a little preview.

Ps: I'll try to not edit it too much to make the gameplay still viewable in it's original form. I'll not do like in OCEs or like in montages, warframe has already alot of effects and it's just perfect.

Wish I could, but everything I can think of would bring up a copyright ping. That's something you're probably going to want to avoid.

Will there be copyright even if it's non-profit?

PS: Instrumental Core is my next choice for musics, they're uncopyright but they want credits :/

i also don't want some dubstep, it's too much like those CoD edits and Warframe isn't like CoD at all.

Also, please don't dislike, this isn't completelly bad because of the music -.-

Edited by Gryphticon