Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back Retired Weapons!

(PSN)ZOA069

Never saw the point in retiring weapons and missed out on some. Will Boar and Ether daggers, along with whatever else that is currently retired, ever be available again? I can't be the only one out there who wants to see them returned. Speak up people and let's be heard!

Incidentally, has anyone ever seen a Machete pop up as a login reward? I'm not convinced it's there.

Apparently the melees aren't added yet

But I heard some rumors DE is considering to add them back when Melee 2.0 comes out

Go read the wiki. All of the retired weapon blueprints (save the primes) can be acquired through login rewards. I've got two gorgon bp's just sitting there from login rewards alone.

Machete, Ether Daggers, Boar, and Snipetron can't be obtained through login rewards. I believe these are the weapons he's talking about and I'd support them being available in the login rewards.

Machete, Ether Daggers, Boar, and Snipetron can't be obtained through login rewards. I believe these are the weapons he's talking about and I'd support them being available in the login rewards.

Yes those are the ones I'm talking about. Login rewards, rare alert missions, gift from lotus, clan lab weapons, etc. As long as they are obtainable in the game some how that would be amazing.

• 3 weeks later...

I wish they put it back to be obtainable in the game. I want Ether Daggers just for its looks, and Snipetron because I envy the ones who have them... Putting them in the Login Rewards is a good idea to bring them back or maybe as a "Reputation" Reward would be a great idea seeing that they would put that in the game....

Should have known about this game a year earlier, didn't knew about the word "WARFRAME" when this thing started....

Are you sure it's not just the regular Kama? Also, Prova uses machete stance as well right now.

Well what they mean by machete is short sword. The prova, machete (wraith), dual kamas are not long enough to be swords but not short enought to be daggers. Furthermore, it makes seance the prova is also considered a machete be iced its the corpus counterpart. Look at the Gradivus Delima, the rewards were machete and hand cannon or prova and hand cannon which can be stated as the same thing for eitger side (more or less) except ones red and ones blue.