Theme: Gravity

Type: Solo/Tactical/Support/Crowd Control

Health: 100 (300 at rank 30)

Power: 50 (150 at rank 30)

Armor: 75

Shield Capacity: 125 (350 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed: 1.05

Stamina: 90

Note: these stats are a rough setup and can be altered.

Abilities:

Power 1: Gravity Break- He manipulates the gravity around himself in a very small radius, enough to protect only himself. As projectiles near him they are instantly forced downward at the ground just before his feet. This ability works in a 360 degree radius around him. When a melee attacker moves in close enough to strike, they are forced down by the manipulated gravity field and receive mass amounts of damage, killing most instantly. This ability can be turned on and off and will consume 1 point of energy per second. However, the ability will only sustain for up to 25 seconds, for a total value of 25 energy points used. To conserve energy this ability can be used tactically by toggling it on and off as needed. Due to the ability to toggle on and off, this unique warframe power has no animation and will activate, or deactivate, instantly. (25 Energy)

Power 2: Anti-Gravity- He manipulates the gravitation pull of the planet, thus allowing himself and his fellow Tenno to leap great heights and expand on their great ninja mobility skills. This ability lasts for roughly 30 seconds. (50 Energy)

Power 3: Radial Drop- He releases a blast of energy in an expanding nova around him. The energy blast causes the gravity to become extremely dense and heavy, thus forcing enemies into a sustained knockdown state. Enemies are kept held on the ground for roughly 3 seconds (10 seconds at max). However, the expanding ring of energy withers as it expands further and so the effects dwindle with range. Enemies within close proximity, roughly within 5 meters, suffer double the effects of the blast (3 second knockdown becomes 6 seconds) while long ranged enemies only suffer half the effects (10 second knockdown turns into 5 seconds). Obviously moderate ranged enemies will suffer the standard effects of the blast. Despite the dwindling effects at range this ability is quite useful and powerful as its range is massive, reaching lengths matching Nova's Molecular Prime. This ability has an animation of about 3 seconds as he raises his fist into the air, charging his power, and then slams it into the ground. (75 Energy)

Power 4: Orbital Crash- Generates a strong orbital pull around him in a moderate radius. Once pulled into his orbit an enemy cannot escape until the power duration ends. He can move freely during the duration and so he can run into enemies, pulling them into his orbit. While in orbit, the enemy cannot attack and will swirl around him with no escape. Incoming bullets will also be captured, making him virtually invincible during the power's effects. Allies can remain close to him, within the orbit in order to gain from the invincibility effect created by the orbit. While spiraling within orbit enemies can be shot and killed. Upon the power ending, all effected enemies will be tossed outward, crashing into others or into objects for minor damage. (100 Energy)

Suggested Weapons for This Warframe:

Primary: T36C (Tenno Mark 36 Combat Rifle): This high powered rifle fires fast and with deadly accuracy. An advanced recoil system eliminates kick-back and allows for pin point accuracy even with sustained fire. It has a fair sized clip, roughly 45 rounds, and fires at a slightly above standard rate of fire. It is the Tenno's perfect assault weapon.

Secondary: B-Nade (Break Grenade): This small anti personnel grenade can be thrown, or planted (hold the trigger to charge and plant the grenade). After being thrown the grenade will explode on impact, releasing a gravitational shock wave that launches enemies into the air and leaves them in stasis for roughly 3 seconds. The blast radius is about 5 meters. However, if planted then the it becomes a proximity triggered land mine that launches into the air and explodes. The effects are then reversed and become a small version of his Radial Discharge and force enemies into the ground for roughly 5 seconds. This also expands the range to about 7 meters.

Melee: LAW (Lethal Anti-Gravity Weapon): This heavy hammer deals large amount of concentrated damage to enemies. Despite its slow swing rate, it is a deadly weapon. When charged he slams the hammer straight down with full force; a gravitational pull is generated to pull enemies within roughly 7 meters into the impact zone of the hammer to hit with 100% accuracy and inflicting 100% of the damage. Also, the pull itself will deal very minor damage.

Name: Gravis (latin for gravity)

Backstory:

Gravis is of corpus design, intended as a weapon to be used against the Tenno. Created by Alad V using parts of Tenno that he has dismantled, he has once again found a way to put the Tenno on the brink of destruction.

After Alad V and his Zanuka were defeated, he began designing a new weapon to combat the Tenno. With his previous attempt having failed he decided it was time to fight fire with fire and designed a warframe of his own that he would wear himself.

Appearence:

To be determined.

Blue Prints:

Defeat Alad V as Gravis, alongside Zanuka, in order to acquire the blue prints.

Edited by (PS4)Burake

I really like his first and second powers, but I'm a bit more iffy on the other two, since they seem to be similar to each other and rhino stomp.

The trick here is making him support/CC without stepping on other frame's toes; his first two powers are great for this. I'll try to think of powers and edit this later.

Edit: what if he multiplied the gravity of his enemies, making them attracted to each other? Ones with higher health and armor would attract more. Call it Cluster, as wads of disoriented enemies ball up around the map. 

Maybe another one called Orbit, since that's a pretty important effect of gravity too. I don't know what it would do yet. Edit: Oh! What if that's what it did to projectiles? Tag an ally with it, and every shot that near-misses them slings around and smacks into enemies.

Edited by SnaleKing

I really like his first and second powers, but I'm a bit more iffy on the other two, since they seem to be similar to each other and rhino stomp.

The trick here is making him support/CC without stepping on other frame's toes; his first two powers are great for this. I'll try to think of powers and edit this later.

Edit: what if he multiplied the gravity of his enemies, making them attracted to each other? Ones with higher health and armor would attract more. Call it Cluster, as wads of disoriented enemies ball up around the map. 

Maybe another one called Orbit, since that's a pretty important effect of gravity too. I don't know what it would do yet. Edit: Oh! What if that's what it did to projectiles? Tag an ally with it, and every shot that near-misses them slings around and smacks into enemies.

I altered his 4th power so it is now much diff than the 3rd. Also, I left the 3rd power alone. It is somewhat close to rhino stomp, but it deals no damage, simply keeps enemies as idle targets which is a great crowd control technique. Also, with the withering effects at longer ranges it doesnt allow this ability to be overpowered so I feel its a great CC power  :)  I love the orbit idea, but I put my own spin on it