Theme: Kinetic Energy

Type: Solo/Fighter/Support/Fighter

Health: 75 (250 at rank 30)

Power: 125 (300 at rank 30)

Armor: 30

Shield Capacity: 100 (400 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed: 1.1

Stamina: 150

Note: these stats are a rough setup and can be altered.

Abilities:

Power 1: Push- She takes hold of a single enemy. While having hold of them she can move her reticule, thus moving the enemy in any direction she chooses, even forcing them to crash into other enemies and topple them over.. (25 Energy)

Power 2: Pull- She takes hold of 3 enemies (5 at max) and pulls them to her with great force, throwing them behind her. This can knock down enemies approaching from the rear, or even enemies ahead of her if targeting the enemies furthest back. (50 Energy)

Power 3: Recoil- For a short duration she enters kinetic meditation mode where she concentrates kinetic energy around her. During this time she will react to all incoming damage by counter attacking with a push blast that with throw the attacker backwards. This effects melee attackers with he most devastating effect, however at range the push blast becomes weaker and so enemies further away may only get knocked down. (75 Energy)

Power 4: Mighty Push- Like an expanding nova, or ring, she blasts kinetic energy outwards. All surrounding enemies are sent flying in a ragdoll effect, knocking over other enemies and injuring them. The force of the blast causes severe damage and the ragdoll effect also causes its own damage as well as further damage for crashing into objects or other enemies. (100 Energy)

Suggested Weapons for This Warframe:

Primary: Psy Blast: This sniper rifle fires off kinetic rounds that will blast an enemy away with a ragdoll effect. It can only target a single enemy at a time, but the target can ragdoll into other enemies.

Secondary: Psy Beam: This weapon is very much a support based one. It fires of a constant beam of kinetic energy, pushing enemies backwards. It weakens at a distance, but also expands at a distance. In close proximity it will throw enemies back, otherwise it acts as a barrier with moderate range to keep more enemies away and at long range it slows even more enemies.

Melee: Force Chucks: Nunchucks with incredible speed. Though weak and very short ranged, these nunchucks are extremely fast and its charged attack releases an arc of kinetic energy to throw targets backwards. Also, its leap attack releases a small, weakened form of Mighty Push that pushes targets back and causes knockdown.

Name: Kina

Backstory:

Kina uses unseen forces of energy to combat her opponents. Though invisible, this energy is extremely powerful and rivals the power that of gravity itself.

Chronos comes from... to be determined

Appearence:

To be determined

Mission:

To be determined

Edited by (PS4)Burake

Lol, I cant tell if you're trolling or not. Pull already exist, its Mag first skill.

#3 sounds like Nyx's ult.

How many frames do you own or have played(mastered)? Try out all frames or at least watch their intro vids on youtube, Lol

Theme and Stats:

Theme: Kinetic Energy

Type: Solo/Fighter/Support/Fighter

Health: 75 (250 at rank 30)

Power: 125 (300 at rank 30)

Armor: 30

Shield Capacity: 100 (400 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed: 1.2

Stamina: 150

Note: these stats are a rough setup and can be altered.

Abilities:

Power 1: Push- She takes hold of a single enemy. While having hold of them she can move her reticule, thus moving the enemy in any direction she chooses, even forcing them to crash into other enemies and topple them over.. (25 Energy)

Power 2: Pull- She takes hold of 3 enemies (5 at max) and pulls them to her with great force, throwing them behind her. This can knock down enemies approaching from the rear, or even enemies ahead of her if targeting the enemies furthest back. (50 Energy)

Power 3: Recoil- For a short duration she enters kinetic meditation mode where she concentrates kinetic energy around her. During this time she will react to all incoming damage by counter attacking with a push blast that with throw the attacker backwards. This effects melee attackers with he most devastating effect, however at range the push blast becomes weaker and so enemies further away may only get knocked down. (75 Energy)

Power 4: Mighty Push- Like an expanding nova, or ring, she blasts kinetic energy outwards. All surrounding enemies are sent flying in a ragdoll effect, knocking over other enemies and injuring them. The force of the blast causes severe damage and the ragdoll effect also causes its own damage as well as further damage for crashing into objects or other enemies. (100 Energy)

Suggested Weapons for This Warframe:

Primary: Psy Blast: This sniper rifle fires off kinetic rounds that will blast an enemy away with a ragdoll effect. It can only target a single enemy at a time, but the target can ragdoll into other enemies.

Secondary: Psy Beam: This weapon is very much a support based one. It fires of a constant beam of kinetic energy, pushing enemies backwards. It weakens at a distance, but also expands at a distance. In close proximity it will throw enemies back, otherwise it acts as a barrier with moderate range to keep more enemies away and at long range it slows even more enemies.

Melee: Force Chucks: Nunchucks with incredible speed. Though weak and very short ranged, these nunchucks are extremely fast and its charged attack releases an arc of kinetic energy to throw targets backwards. Also, its leap attack releases a small, weakened form of Mighty Push that pushes targets back and causes knockdown.

Name: Kina

Backstory:

Kina uses unseen forces of energy to combat her opponents. Though invisible, this energy is extremely powerful and rivals the power that of gravity itself.

Chronos comes from... to be determined

Appearence:

To be determined

Mission:

To be determined

Lol, I cant tell if you're trolling or not. Pull already exist, its Mag first skill.

How many frames do you own or have played(mastered)? Try out all frames or at least watch their intro vids on youtube, Lol

So, should we remove Excalibur or Rhino ? Since obviously they both have the same base skill. 

I propose Rhino.

I know Pull exists and I need to change the name. However, the skill is completely different. The enemy is pulled to Mag, not several enemies pulled/thrown behind her.

As for #3 being like Nyx, Nyx literally meditates while idle and later unleashes all incoming damage at once in a blast radius. This concept is quite different. You see, she instantly recoils to incoming damage by shooting a kinetic blast at the specific target that attacked her, throwing them backwards with the possibility of knocking over other targets. She can do this while on the move as opposed to standing still and targets one enemy at a time as they attack her. I understand how you could see it being the same as Nyx, but it is quite different. At least I think so.

I also agree with korm-2_0, Excalibur and Rhino have basically the same base power... exactly the same.

Edited by (PS4)Burake

I know Pull exists and I need to change the name. However, the skill is completely different. The enemy is pulled to Mag, not several enemies pulled/thrown behind her.

As for #3 being like Nyx, Nyx literally meditates while idle and later unleashes all incoming damage at once in a blast radius. This concept is quite different. You see, she instantly recoils to incoming damage by shooting a kinetic blast at the specific target that attacked her, throwing them backwards with the possibility of knocking over other targets. She can do this while on the move as opposed to standing still and targets one enemy at a time as they attack her. I understand how you could see it being the same as Nyx, but it is quite different. At least I think so.

I also agree with Disciple, Excalibur and Rhino have basically the same base power... exactly the same.

Disciple :3 .

I also agree with korm-2_0, Excalibur and Rhino have basically the same base power... exactly the same.

Maybe I'm just being a perfectionist but their base skill isn't precisely the same.

- Slash Dash deals up to 500 slash damage - Rhino Charge does up to 650 impact damage.

- Slash Dash doesn't knock enemies down - Rhino Charge does.

- Slash Dash continues for 0.75 seconds (extended by power duration) - Rhino Charge continues faster for 0.35 seconds (extended by power duration.)

Therefore, the abilities of this Warframe - while similar - are okay with me and should be with everyone else, because the Charge and Dash are almost the same as well.

Maybe I'm just being a perfectionist but their base skill isn't precisely the same.

- Slash Dash deals up to 500 slash damage - Rhino Charge does up to 650 impact damage.

- Slash Dash doesn't knock enemies down - Rhino Charge does.

- Slash Dash continues for 0.75 seconds (extended by power duration) - Rhino Charge continues faster for 0.35 seconds (extended by power duration.)

Therefore, the abilities of this Warframe - while similar - are okay with me and should be with everyone else, because the Charge and Dash are almost the same as well.

I was just making a point against another post that my power ideas for the Kina warframe are not the same as a warframe that already exists and whatever similarities are there are not enough to make it a copy, and I had used Slash Dash and Rhino Charge as an example, I see where your coming from with it