Theme: Mirror/Crystal

Type: Solo/Manipulation and Survivalist/Support/Crowd Control

Health: 50 (150 at rank 30)

Power: 75 (225 at rank 30)

Armor: 175

Shield Capacity: 125 (450 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed: 1.0

Stamina: 90

Note: these stats are a rough setup and can be altered.

Abilities:

Power 1: Reflection- She creates multiple mirrors around a single target (6 mirrors surrounding their base, 5 mirrors above the base 6, and 1 mirror directly over top of them). During the power effect, any delivered damage by the enemy will be reflected in the mirrors, as well as back at them. This power does work against bosses, but its duration is limited to 5 seconds base. Most often the targeted enemy will inflict enough damage upon themselves that they kill themselves, especially when maxed. (25 Energy)

Power 2: Gem Phalanx- Creates shards of crystal that spiral slowly around her; this power not only effects her but allies too, creating slowly spiraling crystal shards around each of them as well. The crystal shards intercept incoming damage from all sides. At base they will absorb 200 Health points of damage, 1000 at max. If the power deactivates due to a melee attack then the shards will propel into the melee target, dealing high damage. (50 Energy)

Power 3: Crawling Crystal- She fires off a crystal shard at a targeted enemy. Upon impact the crystal starts to expand, growing around their body and encasing them in crystal. Once fully encased, the crystal statue tracks other targets within 5 meters and fires off another shard which acts in the same manner.  (75 Energy)

Power 4: Mirror Room- She creates several mirrors (7 base, 12 max) that project her reflection in them. All enemies will turn their focus onto the mirrors rather than her, or fellow Tenno. This ability will even deter enemies from attacking cryo pods or power cores as they too will turn their attention on attacking the reflections. Each reflection has double her shield capacity, but half of her health and once destroyed the mirror will shatter. After a moderate duration, if the mirrors are not shattered then they will fall from stasis and shatter upon the ground. (Basically mirrors are created and float in stasis scattered randomly around the room. They act as decoys to draw fire away from the Tenno and defended objectives.) (100 Energy)

Suggested Weapons for This Warframe:

Primary: To be determined

Secondary: To be determined

Melee: To be determined

Name: Jewel

Backstory:

Jewel is as old as the Earth and yet her strength has prevailed even through the harshness of time.

Jewel is an ancient warframe whose durability is unmatched by any other. Even the strongest of weapons have a hard time breaking her shell.

Appearence:

To be determined

Blueprints: Found in the Orikin Derelict, rewarded for completing missions.

Edited by (PS4)Burake

So.....a Frame that can solo anything and scales horrendously well with all content........I don't know if power creep or just Overkill

Don't get me wrong it's a nice idea but the skills make the stats seem irrelavent, like with Zephyr her armor rating means nothing since she has the highest hp/shield stats along with a skill that reflect all incoming ranged damage.   with that she's essencially like rhino but still having weakpoints. Here seems that you can cast ult, that goes away cast 3 refresh ult and repeat.

Edited by Zero.No.Hikari

So.....a Frame that can solo anything and scales horrendously well with all content........I don't know if power creep or just Overkill

Don't get me wrong it's a nice idea but the skills make the stats seem irrelavent, like with Zephyr her armor rating means nothing since she has the highest hp/shield stats along with a skill that reflect all incoming ranged damage.   with that she's essencially like rhino but still having weakpoints. Here seems that you can cast ult, that goes away cast 3 refresh ult and repeat.

The stats are just a rough base, not at all set in stone as I am not knowledgeable enough with warframe yet to fully understand that aspect. I havent even tried out all the warframes yet. My sole purpose in my concept ideas are for the theme basically.

I personally find the skills fairly balanced. Take Reflection for example, yes it can be used against a boss but only lasts 5 seconds so it wont insta-kill them. With Saryn I can spam spore and essentially wait for a boss to die on its own. Plus on standard enemies it can only effect a single one at a time so its not overpowered there either.

Gem Knight, only shields from direct fire so she is still vulnerable from the back and is limited to only melee damage so not over powered there.

Crawling Crystal, it sounds pretty overwhelming but its range is short and it is slow. It wont just instantly crystallize everything in the room, the encasement effect takes a fair amount of time so it requires you to hold out and endure until the power really takes effect and for it to clear a room.

Mirror Room, this deals no damage at all, its simply a decoy, but unlike Loki's or Saryn's it casts multiple decoys. Rezule says it doesn't sound like an ult but if you consider this power will distract all enemies from you and your allies and even whatever you are defending and there is multiple of them... it could come in very handy I think.

As far as soloing anything by being overpowered... Nova is a powerhouse and with the mods I have on her I can nearly solo everything. That being said I am not at all trying to make another Nova. Jewel's first skill targets a single enemy, or can be quite helpful against a boss up to a limited point, but yes could essentially be spammed on a boss. Her second skill is for personal defense and works much like Rhino Skin, but is vulnerable form the back. Her third skill is for crowd control, but is slow in taking full effect, and her ult skill would probably be one of the best crowd control in the game due to the fact that you and all allies would be nearly completely free to unleash any and all attacks by the time all mirrors were shattered.

Don't get me wrong my I'm not arguing your point, as I said the stats can easily be adjusted to balance with the skills. However, I do think these skills themselves are well balanced with the warframe and theme. 12 mirrors at max for mirror room could very well be adjusted for more balance, perhaps 12 decoys is too many, but all-in-all it would make for a very useful power in a tight spot.

Anyways, I will look it over and make some considerations, there is always room for improvement.  :)

-snip-

You got the gist of it the problem lies in how that would work with other frames the Mirror room sounds like a un-passable Snow globe that if built right may take forever to die, Which is kinda why Frost was fixed to it could be a more mobile warframe your idea is nice but maybe tweaking the skills to fit a more helpful way for a team since that feels what you're going for, sure the 2nd may have a drawback but if you put your back to a wall and have them come to you it loses that drawback, maybe make it just a shield so you can keep allies safe while they fire from behind you.   Jewel seems to give off a more support type than a offenseive type making sure her allies are kept safe while risking her neck for them.

Also Nyx's ult aggros peeps allowing for a scalable ult if she is targeted.  shortcoming for it is the range but modded for it that can clear rooms without trying.  

You got the gist of it the problem lies in how that would work with other frames the Mirror room sounds like a un-passable Snow globe that if built right may take forever to die, Which is kinda why Frost was fixed to it could be a more mobile warframe your idea is nice but maybe tweaking the skills to fit a more helpful way for a team since that feels what you're going for, sure the 2nd may have a drawback but if you put your back to a wall and have them come to you it loses that drawback, maybe make it just a shield so you can keep allies safe while they fire from behind you.   Jewel seems to give off a more support type than a offenseive type making sure her allies are kept safe while risking her neck for them.

Also Nyx's ult aggros peeps allowing for a scalable ult if she is targeted.  shortcoming for it is the range but modded for it that can clear rooms without trying.  

Mirror Room doesnt create a globe, just a bunch of randomly scattered mirrors acting as decoys to draw fire, and deals no damage. So its not un-passable.

The shield one wouldnt lose its disadvantage in a corner if fired at cause then you would absorb the damage and it would deactivate and would turn useless... However, I do have an idea on how to improve that skill to make it more ally friendly as you had suggested  :)

Edited by (PS4)Burake

Mirror Room doesnt create a globe, just a bunch of randomly scattered mirrors acting as decoys to draw fire, and deals no damage. So its not un-passable.

The shield one wouldnt lose its disadvantage in a corner if fired at cause then you would absorb the damage and it would deactivate and would turn useless... However, I do have an idea on how to improve that skill to make it more ally friendly as you had suggested  :)

Sorry the way the ult was worded sound like it made a shield around sorta like a house of mirrors, It would be a nice frame but it'd blind so many people if everyone went with white energy.....

You have to bring that sprint speed down a couple notches. 1.25 should be the fastest any 'Frame should be, go grab Loki (or Rhino Prime with Vanguard) and throw a max Rush on him and you are flying at speeds that make you look ridiculous and like you are out of a bad comedy skit.

Anything faster than that would be game braking really.

You have to bring that sprint speed down a couple notches. 1.25 should be the fastest any 'Frame should be, go grab Loki (or Rhino Prime with Vanguard) and throw a max Rush on him and you are flying at speeds that make you look ridiculous and like you are out of a bad comedy skit.

Anything faster than that would be game braking really.

ill lower it, the stats are just rough anyways