Theme: Shadow

Type: Solo/Fighter/Support/Assassin

Health: 50 (250 at rank 30)

Power: 75 (225 at rank 30)

Armor: 25

Shield Capacity: 100 (250 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed: 1.2

Stamina: 100

Note: these stats are a rough setup and can be altered.

Abilities:

Power 1: Shade Hand- Unleashes a massive arm and claw into a swipe attack, slashing down enemies in an arc in front of him. The Arm and claw are black and smoking. (25 Energy)

Power 2: Shadow Shift- For a duration of time all incoming damage will be dodged. When an attack closes in, his body will unleash a shadow form that shifts away from the incoming attack and he will instantly project to it. However, the shadow projection is but a mere shift of the body and so it is not a full bodied projection and doesnt move even a single meter. (It would be as if a ball was thrown at you and you simply shifted your weight to avoid it. However with shadow shift, he projects a shadow form shifting out of the way and his body moves into the shadowed projection to dodge the incoming attack.) After the time duration has ended, he will no longer dodge incoming attacks. (50 Energy)

Power 3: Shadow Step- He projects three shadow forms of himself at base (5 at max). These shadow forms are directly attached to him by a shadowed smoky aura. Each shadow form has half the shield and health that he does and can recharge their shields as he does. Each shadow form will attack freely, but move with him as he moves, and will remain within 7 meters of him in any direction. Also, this power will deactivate after a moderate time duration, or until all shadow forms are killed. The shadow forms attack relentlessly and so they draw most aggro in most cases, but they also only do half damage. (Doing half damage with three, or five, shadow forms could essentially double the damage output he would have without the shadow forms).  (75 Energy)

Power 4: Black Heart- Once activated he is enveloped in a smoky shadow and invisible to all enemies. Enemies will have a black smoky aura indicating critical hit zones on their bodies. While this power is active he can move and attack freely and each hit against an enemy's critical zone will instantly kill them (against a boss this will merely double the critical hit damage at base, triple the critical damage at max. It will not instantly kill a boss.). The initial energy cost is 100, but the power will remain active until toggled off, or until all energy is depleted. This power can be toggled off, but each activation will cost 100 energy no matter what. During activation, energy will deplete at 25 every 5 seconds, or 5 energy every 1 second. (100 Energy)

Suggested Weapons for This Warframe:

Primary: Bolas: This high powered launcher fires exploding bolas to trim up and eliminate enemies.

Secondary: Caltrops: These small, electrified devices can be scattered about the floor. When an enemy comes into contact with them they are electrocuted.

Melee: Wanabo: This large studded blunt weapon deals heavy damage. Though slow, the damage output gives this weapon a good balance.

Name: Erebus

Backstory:

Erebus was created in the shadows by an unknown follower of the Tenno. His true history remains a mystery.

Erebus was left broken upon a cold planet, putting him into a seemingly natural cryo state. An unknown follower of the Tenno cause had stumbled upon him, rebuilt him and woke him from his cryo state. Now awake he is ready to rejoin the battle and aid his Tenno brethren.

Appearence:

To be determined

Blue Prints:

Each blue print part is dropped randomly from any Grineer boss. Though each boss has their own particular warframe parts that they drop, there would be an added rare chance to drop one of the Erebus BP parts.

Edited by (PS4)Burake

Other than the similarities to nekros (ie: soul punch and shade hand, and the "dark" theme of them both), my biggest criticism is probably your choice of place for the blueprints to drop. Not only do the grustrag 3 already have the brakk, but that would probably put the community in a rage since RNG makes them difficult enough to find just for the brakk. Also, we can't forget all of the crashing that people have been dealing with when fighting the G3 (not sure if that has been fixed yet)

Edited by Senparos

Other than the similarities to nekros (ie: soul punch and shade hand, and the "dark" theme of them both), my biggest criticism is probably your choice of place for the blueprints to drop. Not only do the grustrag 3 already have the brakk, but that would probably put the community in a rage since RNG makes them difficult enough to find just for the brakk. Also, we can't forget all of the crashing that people have been dealing with when fighting the G3 (not sure if that has been fixed yet)

I've never fought them so was not aware of crashing issues or anything. I will definitely have to update/change the BP drops to something else lol

I've updated it

Edited by (PS4)Burake

I've never fought them so was not aware of crashing issues or anything. I will definitely have to update/change the BP drops to something else lol

It's not just the crashing, it's the entire fact that the G3 are completely random to when they show up, meaning there is no set way to get Erebus which would be the first non-prime warframe to be dropped in this manner

Please note: I am aware of Banshee and Volt before the Dojo, however there was talk of another way being looked into for them and that was a temporary solution

Also not only does the backstory not match up to Lore, but it just seems like the Grineer version of Valkyr, rather than have his own story.

I could go on but I don't want to be too harsh

It's not just the crashing, it's the entire fact that the G3 are completely random to when they show up, meaning there is no set way to get Erebus which would be the first non-prime warframe to be dropped in this manner

Please note: I am aware of Banshee and Volt before the Dojo, however there was talk of another way being looked into for them and that was a temporary solution

Also not only does the backstory not match up to Lore, but it just seems like the Grineer version of Valkyr, rather than have his own story.

I could go on but I don't want to be too harsh

I'm not 100% clear on all the warframes' history so I updated the one for Erebus. Hopefully it will fit a bit better. Please let me know  :)

Copied from your other thread because it is relevant in here as well. Actually now that I look it is relevant to all of your concepts, but I am not going to post this in each one because that would just be...annoying.

You have to bring that sprint speed down a couple notches. 1.25 should be the fastest any 'Frame should be, go grab Loki (or Rhino Prime with Vanguard) and throw a max Rush on him and you are flying at speeds that make you look ridiculous and like you are out of a bad comedy skit.

Anything faster than that would be game braking really.

Edited by Silraed