Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Personal Thanks

This is a post for all of DE, if it's in the wrong spot I hope someone will move it to the proper location.

Anyways, I just wanted to extend a personal thanks to all of DE. I figured this was easier than trying to send a PM to every single DE account on the forums.

The amount of hours you all have put into making this game fun and exciting is really amazing to me. I'm really glad to see the dedication to the game that you all show. A lot of game companies could (and should...) take after your example! I haven't been around since the beginning, I came into the game just before the survival event. Regardless, I have enjoyed playing this game so much and every little bit you all have added and changed is really reflected in the quality of the game.

Mainly the reason I wanted to say thanks, is I've gotten my sister and my father to play as well. My father doesn't live near by, so the only real way we can hang out and all that is via gaming online or driving a while to see him. Since we both have busy lives, the gaming route is usually the easier way to go. So when I say thanks, it really does mean a lot to me. You all have contributed so much blood, sweat, and tears to make this game great. This really does show! From the gameplay changes, to the artwork, to the tilesets, to the events, to the livestreams, and to everything else you all have done!

So here's to you DE, I raise a glass in your honor!

Felix

I'll hop on board the DE love train!  With the influx of whine threads lately about the u13 delay ( I for one am glad they pushed it back to get it right ) I feel like there couldn't be a better time to show our support for DE and all the hard work they do.  They have been the shining example of what a dev should be in my eyes for a while now, and to me they are the gold standard that I judge other game companies by.  Thanks for everything you do guys, from the visionaries at the top creating this world, to the code monkeys making those dreams a reality, to the CS/CM grunts down in the trenches keeping our morale up, you make me proud to be a part of this community.

I love you guys!  Praise Booben!

sshhhhh! just say thank you DE :3

But we won, and it was glorious, and it was done for no reason other than we think DE is awesome.

Besides, it's a great reminder, isn't it? "I really like DE, thanks!" is great! It needs to be said. But that's 1 person. Reminding them that there's more loyal DE fans than many nations have population is kinda important, isn't it?

Of note, according to crossreferencing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population and http://www.mmobomb.com/ultimate-f2p-showdown-tenno-victory-finals , the number of players who want to give DE a great big thanks is officially the 203rd largest nation on earth, right ahead of Andorra. It's taken Andorra 1,026 years to get that many people. It's taken DE a little over a year.

Isn't that badass? I think so. I think they need that kind of reminder how much we appreciate them!

This is a post for all of DE, if it's in the wrong spot I hope someone will move it to the proper location.

Anyways, I just wanted to extend a personal thanks to all of DE. I figured this was easier than trying to send a PM to every single DE account on the forums.

The amount of hours you all have put into making this game fun and exciting is really amazing to me. I'm really glad to see the dedication to the game that you all show. A lot of game companies could (and should...) take after your example! I haven't been around since the beginning, I came into the game just before the survival event. Regardless, I have enjoyed playing this game so much and every little bit you all have added and changed is really reflected in the quality of the game.

Mainly the reason I wanted to say thanks, is I've gotten my sister and my father to play as well. My father doesn't live near by, so the only real way we can hang out and all that is via gaming online or driving a while to see him. Since we both have busy lives, the gaming route is usually the easier way to go. So when I say thanks, it really does mean a lot to me. You all have contributed so much blood, sweat, and tears to make this game great. This really does show! From the gameplay changes, to the artwork, to the tilesets, to the events, to the livestreams, and to everything else you all have done!

Felix

Thanks for the kind words - hope you dig U13!

Sadly he needs to gestate in that tank just a bit longer...

Wondering, is the update coming out late for us Europeans? (That we have to wait for Thursday like every update? :o)

Edited by Sorez

Sadly he needs to gestate in that tank just a bit longer...

As sad as it is to not get my hands on him now, I have to say... Thank you. I'd much rather have him when he is complete than have him rushed out and buggy as all hell. Same story with U13 in general. :D

Felix

I completely agree. This game brings people together to have fun and connect. I made alot of cool friends through this game and now we go from gaming buddies a country away to planning Christmas ski trips and bar visits together!!  Lots of fun and I am so thankful for the work DE has put in.