Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stance Mods Are Hidden

ChinaTercel

The Ichors are considered Dual Axes while the Machete is a longsword. Try equipping another longsword to see if it shows up there.

I don't think machetes are considered longswords since they have their own unique stance, Sundering Weave.

In the patch notes ~

"Sword 1: Iron Phoenix"

"Sword 2: Swirling Tiger"

"Machete 1: Sundering Weave"

Edited by Lucai

You know what'd solve this confusion? Displaying what the current weapon 'type' is next to or above/below the new aura polarity slot.

But that would be an easy and sensible solution! DE doesn't do simple solutions. That would be too easy

Edited by DitsyPixie

"But that would be an easy and sensible solution! DE doesn't do simple solutions. That would be too easy"

Why would you say something so mean?

I also have great dislike for random number generated loot. And I also greatly dislike farming. Sucks the fun out of the game. COuldn't there be some other solutions? Like choosing a rewards at the end of a mission? Mission score allows you to use your score to buy things you want at the end? (that could actually lead to people stealign kills from others, but that could be counteracted by the whole team sharing a score)

If I feel the need to farm... then I usually stop playing. It's why I don't play MMOs.

This game is very fun, though! Keep working on it!

Where'd you even get the stance mods?

Pluto/Survival 30-40 Hieracon.

I have just done some 20-25mins runs - although got a mod within 5 mins twice - and picked up; Life Strike, Enduring Strike, Power Throw, Warriors Grip, True Punishment, Quickening, and Fracturing Wind (which is the Sparring Stance mod) . . .